African-American GIs of WWII: Fighting for democracy abroad and at home

fuck the hate mongering money grubbing naacp ! the fact that they honored on ex clansman ought to tell you something !they care about money ! bird cowtowed to them so he is a good whitey ! meanwhile you party tries to railroad a 16 yr old kid wearing a trump hat !

MAWA.
/——/ Make America Whiney Again. Why would we want that?

No that's not what you want.
/——/ Then why post it?

Oh you definitely want to MAWA.
/——/ I don’t know what that means. Something you just made up?

Reading this thread it is clear that some Americans have not evolved since the War Black GIs fought to protect a system that treated them as sub human. Baffling.

Reading this thread it is clear that some Americans have not evolved since the War Black GIs fought to protect a system that treated them as sub human. Baffling.
Reading this thread it is clear we have not moved on much from our racist past

As it has been shown that White Soldiers bore the brunt of the battle during WWII and thus won the war protecting America from the likes of Nazi Germany and Japan and this protection afforded by our victory in WWII thus extended to the protection of the Negro Race in America..........can the ungrateful Negroes possibly imagine what their fate would have been if our White Soldiers had not won that war?

Obviously not as they 'the so called African-Americans' have never acknowledged their debt of gratitude to them...quite to the contrary they have dishonored them by calling them racists etc. t and now to add insult to injury the blacks claim they have not been honored for participating in WWII...how much honor do they deserve?

Only 708 blacks were killed during WWII compared to 480,000 thousand White Soldiers....let us give honor to those who deserve it.

Not even to mention the Civil War where 600,000 whites died in a war that allowed the blacks to go free. Has any prominent Negroid politician ever expressed his thanks to whites for that? Of course not. It is time for the Negro community to honor those who gave their all in that War to free the Negro Slaves.

Such hypocrisy as we see in this thread coming from ignorant negroes and stupid liberals is quite disgusting.

You are absolutely correct. We need to keep him relevant in order to not make that MISTAKE again.

However, politically, socially, and otherwise he is irrelevant, and OBAMA guaranteed we will not have another Black President for decades.

That is what the racist are hoping for.

Only a RACIST would assume it was because of his race and skin color that people didn't like him. It was really because of his terrible policies, politics, and anti American rhetoric like "You didn't build that!".

Thank you for confirming how big of a racist you really are.

The only racists are idiots like you, just the dumbass statement you made that America wouldn't see another black president because of Pres. Obama. How many sorry ass white presidents have we had, didn't stop you from voting for another white man. Pres. Obama inherited a economy that was trash, unemployment rate that was trash. Now today Trump is patting himself on the back for work he didn't do, it was work by the black president that racist ass clowns like you don't want to give credit to. So explain why another black man won't be elected again.

R U serious? I give Obama full credit for "Cash 4 Clunkers" that took all the affordable used cars off the road and sold them to China to be possibly be hurled back at us in the form of high-velocity shells, you stupid fuck! Obama never did 1 day of work in his life, if you hadn't alluded he had, I wouldn't have known you were a super-retard. Now I do.

Obama has never done 1 day of work in his life, ever. He is a piece of shit, bitch.

Ask him! Retard, write that POS and ask him, and I'm gonna laugh.

Ladies and gentlemen this is a prime example of the Internet Tough Guy.

You have to say that because you don't have a reasoned, nor logical response to the truth. I'm talking about Obama, not you btw.

As it has been shown that White Soldiers bore the brunt of the battle during WWII and thus won the war protecting America from the likes of Nazi Germany and Japan and this protection afforded by our victory in WWII thus extended to the protection of the Negro Race in America..........can the ungrateful Negroes possibly imagine what their fate would have been if our White Soldiers had not won that war?

Obviously not as they 'the so called African-Americans' have never acknowledged their debt of gratitude to them...quite to the contrary they have dishonored them by calling them racists etc. t and now to add insult to injury the blacks claim they have not been honored for participating in WWII...how much honor do they deserve?

Only 708 blacks were killed during WWII compared to 480,000 thousand White Soldiers....let us give honor to those who deserve it.

Not even to mention the Civil War where 600,000 whites died in a war that allowed the blacks to go free. Has any prominent Negroid politician ever expressed his thanks to whites for that? Of course not. It is time for the Negro community to honor those who gave their all in that War to free the Negro Slaves.

Such hypocrisy as we see in this thread coming from ignorant negroes and stupid liberals is quite disgusting.
600,000 whites died because our country was too bigoted to give up slavery without a civil war

Only a RACIST would assume it was because of his race and skin color that people didn't like him. It was really because of his terrible policies, politics, and anti American rhetoric like "You didn't build that!".

The only racists are idiots like you, just the dumbass statement you made that America wouldn't see another black president because of Pres. Obama. How many sorry ass white presidents have we had, didn't stop you from voting for another white man. Pres. Obama inherited a economy that was trash, unemployment rate that was trash. Now today Trump is patting himself on the back for work he didn't do, it was work by the black president that racist ass clowns like you don't want to give credit to. So explain why another black man won't be elected again.

R U serious? I give Obama full credit for "Cash 4 Clunkers" that took all the affordable used cars off the road and sold them to China to be possibly be hurled back at us in the form of high-velocity shells, you stupid fuck! Obama never did 1 day of work in his life, if you hadn't alluded he had, I wouldn't have known you were a super-retard. Now I do.

Obama has never done 1 day of work in his life, ever. He is a piece of shit, bitch.

You have to say that because you don't have a reasoned, nor logical response to the truth. I'm talking about Obama, not you btw.

I don't, but you are the one spewing bullshit. Did Trump inherit a good economy? Was the unemployment rate in a 8yr decline?

You are absolutely correct. We need to keep him relevant in order to not make that MISTAKE again.

However, politically, socially, and otherwise he is irrelevant, and OBAMA guaranteed we will not have another Black President for decades.

No its not. He didnt make any tough guy claims.

I don't, but you are the one spewing bullshit. Did Trump inherit a good economy? Was the unemployment rate in a 8yr decline?

Trump inherited a TEPID economy. Yes unemployment was in decline, but not to the levels we are seeing under Trump. I don't call an average GDP growth of 1.6% that Obama had a "good economy".

Trump inherited a TEPID economy. Yes unemployment was in decline, but not to the levels we are seeing under Trump. I don't call an average GDP growth of 1.6% that Obama had a "good economy".

Trumps GDP is just continuing the trend we saw under Obama

4.26.19.png

black-unemployment-rate-2009-to-2017-1.jpg
TRUMP-OBAMA-BUSH-EMPLOYMENT-CHART-2005-TO-2018-JOEL-SHORE-.png
TRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.png
TRUMP-OBAMA-BUSH-EMPLOYMENT-CHART-2005-TO-2018-JOEL-SHORE-.png
TRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.png

Please explain

View attachment 264726 View attachment 264727 View attachment 264728 View attachment 264727 View attachment 264728

Please explain
Shows Trump once again being born on third base and claiming he hit a triple

Until the 21st century, the contributions of African-American soldiers in World War II barely registered in America’s collective memory of that war.

The “tan soldiers,” as the black press affectionately called them, were also for the most part left out of the triumphant narrative of America’s “Greatest Generation.” In order to tell their story of helping defeat Nazi Germany in my 2010 book, “Breath of Freedom,” I had to conduct research in more than 40 different archives in the U.S. and Germany.

At a time when we are celebrating the 75th Anniversary of D Day, we can not forgot that many of America's black soldiers who served in that event and WWII as a whole are being left out of those celebrations.

Think of how they must have felt when they were fighting for someone else's liberation and freedom while they were being denied those precious gifts at home.

The worst part was when they came home
Officers and NCOs used to responsibility. War heroes who risked everything for their country

They expected to be welcomed home with respect for their service. Instead, they were ordered to the back of the bus

Led to the Civil Rights movement of the 50s and 60s

I read about Jesse Owens and how he liked the Olympic Village because all were treated equally. He came home to not a heroes welcome rather a still racist America. FDR snubbed him, he couldn't find work or get endorsements, he would sit in the back of buses. Terrible how we treated our fellow Americans.

View attachment 264726 View attachment 264727 View attachment 264728 View attachment 264727 View attachment 264728

Please explain

Obama as well as Dubya were also born into very privileged circumstances. Obama's Putative Father was a high mucky muck in the Kenyan government, his step dad was an Indonesian Oil Oligarch, his grandmother was one of the most powerful banktresses in Hawaii.

Dude they were fighting to free people from a brutal regime and basic human rights, many of which they were denied in the US.
Only after war was declared on them. They didn't give a fuck before that about brutal regimes and others' basic human rights.

Last edited:
Until the 21st century, the contributions of African-American soldiers in World War II barely registered in America’s collective memory of that war.

The “tan soldiers,” as the black press affectionately called them, were also for the most part left out of the triumphant narrative of America’s “Greatest Generation.” In order to tell their story of helping defeat Nazi Germany in my 2010 book, “Breath of Freedom,” I had to conduct research in more than 40 different archives in the U.S. and Germany.

At a time when we are celebrating the 75th Anniversary of D Day, we can not forgot that many of America's black soldiers who served in that event and WWII as a whole are being left out of those celebrations.

Think of how they must have felt when they were fighting for someone else's liberation and freedom while they were being denied those precious gifts at home.

Officers and NCOs used to responsibility. War heroes who risked everything for their country

They expected to be welcomed home with respect for their service. Instead, they were ordered to the back of the bus

I read about Jesse Owens and how he liked the Olympic Village because all were treated equally. He came home to not a heroes welcome rather a still racist America. FDR snubbed him, he couldn't find work or get endorsements, he would sit in the back of buses. Terrible how we treated our fellow Americans.
Same with Joe Louis

Please explain

Obama as well as Dubya were also born into very privileged circumstances. Obama's Putative Father was a high mucky muck in the Kenyan government, his step dad was an Indonesian Oil Oligarch, his grandmother was one of the most powerful banktresses in Hawaii.
Where do you get your bullshit?

You make it up or get it off of conspiracy sites?

Same with Joe Louis

Actually, after WWII, the Brown Bomber continued to fight and was well loved by the American boxing fans throughout the rest of his life. Louis' problems after his career were with the tax collectors, not with the people.

Please explain

Where do you get your bullshit?

You make it up or get it off of conspiracy sites?

What "bullshit"? Do you deny B. Hussein O Sr.'s high rank in the Kenyan government? Or Lolo Soetoro's work in the oil industry? Or. Grandma's leadership in the Bank of Hawaii? B. Hussein O attended the snootiest prep school in the Pacific Rim, with royal alumni like King Curtis.

Please explain

Link.

Forum List

Back