Biden obtained victim status as well

I don't deny what Biden said. I'm just saying it wasn't his final position.
That isn't what you said. Your post refuted that he said it. Can you just be honest about that? You could have said that was his position years ago but since then he has changed his position or something to that effect. The point under discussion is that he urged Americans to get vaccinated to prevent getting COVID and subsequently mandated vaccinations for as many as he could.

Last edited:
That isn't what you said. Your post refuted that he said it. Can you just be honest about that? You could have said that was his position years ago but since then he has changed his position or something to that effect. The point under discussion is that he urged Americans to get vaccinated to prevent getting COVID and subsequently mandated vaccinations for as many as he could.
Read it again. I said they said one thing BEFORE the vaccine trials. And another based on the results of the vaccine trials.

images

Read it again. I said they said one thing BEFORE the vaccine trials. And another based on the results of the vaccine trials.

images
This is the post I was commenting on. The member said he said a person will not get COVID if vaccinated. Your response in no way acknowledged that but suggested he said something entirely different. It's no big deal. I just get really impatient with those who can't seem to argue the actual argument but try to change it to something else. If that was not what you intended to do, I will accept that.

Your Post #19

This is the post I was commenting on. The member said he said a person will not get COVID if vaccinated. Your response in no way acknowledged that but suggested he said something entirely different. It's no big deal. I just get really impatient with those who can't seem to argue the actual argument but try to change it to something else. If that was not what you intended to do, I will accept that.

Pfizer did not know whether its COVID-19 vaccine prevented transmission of the virus before it entered the market in December 2020.

Pfizer admitted to the European Parliament that it had not tested the ability of its COVID-19 vaccine to prevent transmission of the virus before it entered the market

In COVID hearing, #Pfizer director admits: #vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission.

Pfizer did not know whether its COVID-19 vaccine prevented transmission of the virus before it entered the market in December 2020.

Pfizer admitted to the European Parliament that it had not tested the ability of its COVID-19 vaccine to prevent transmission of the virus before it entered the market

In COVID hearing, #Pfizer director admits: #vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission.
Which again has nothing to do with what Biden did or did not say.

Forum List

Back