African-American GIs of WWII: Fighting for democracy abroad and at home

Here we go folks, more of the usual right wing, racist bullshit.

Actually, the vast majority of racism in America is Liberal racism. Remember it was liberal Icon FDR who fielded a Jim Crow Military during WWII. If it were up to me, the units would have been integrated.

They were integrated by another Democrat.

After the war was over, and most of the Greatest Generation were already back home. The ideal time to integrate the military was in 1941 and 1942 when millions of men were being drafted.

My old man fought WWII, and he just had to take people's word for it that there were black guys in the Army. He didn't see any.

hehheh Da negroes were way behind the front lines...it was kinda like a vacation for them...plenty of food, a cozy bed loose shoes and a warm place to shit.....not to mention access to white women who for a pair of nylons, a pack of lucky strikes or a couple of hershey bars would get very friendly

Brown Babies: Born in Germany to Black American Soldiers & German Women

The few number of African Americans that got killed meant that the average black GI was probably less likely to be killed than if he had stayed in the ghetto during the war. 700 deaths in 3 1/2 years of WW2 action, that's just 200 a year. Walking the streets of Bed Stuy or Watts was a lot riskier, and a lot greater chance of death.

More likely to be lynched in the south

Actually, the vast majority of racism in America is Liberal racism. Remember it was liberal Icon FDR who fielded a Jim Crow Military during WWII. If it were up to me, the units would have been integrated.

After the war was over, and most of the Greatest Generation were already back home. The ideal time to integrate the military was in 1941 and 1942 when millions of men were being drafted.

My old man fought WWII, and he just had to take people's word for it that there were black guys in the Army. He didn't see any.

hehheh Da negroes were way behind the front lines...it was kinda like a vacation for them...plenty of food, a cozy bed loose shoes and a warm place to shit.....not to mention access to white women who for a pair of nylons, a pack of lucky strikes or a couple of hershey bars would get very friendly

The few number of African Americans that got killed meant that the average black GI was probably less likely to be killed than if he had stayed in the ghetto during the war. 700 deaths in 3 1/2 years of WW2 action, that's just 200 a year. Walking the streets of Bed Stuy or Watts was a lot riskier, and a lot greater chance of death.

No, I don't think so. There were a grand total of 12 lynchings in America from 1942 to 1945.

A lot more likely to get one's ass capped in the Ghetto by one of the same racial group.

Is that true or are you just lying because thats the only way you can win a debate? How many lynchings happened last year?

Is that true or are you just lying because thats the only way you can win a debate? How many lynchings happened last year?
What does that have to do with WWII

Blacks were in bigger danger when they returned home

No they werent. Everything you say is wrong. Arent you embarrassed?

Sure, but not from Honkies. The vast majority of violent criminals in the Ghetto are other African Americans.

The film "The Black Gestapo" was a great picture, but it was a total fiction. There aren't many honky criminals going into the ghettos to victimize blacks.

Can’t have it both ways my friend

Exactly.....I lived in a small town growing up...and it was not uncommon to hear about a negro getting shot and killed in the only honk tonk the negroes had...they are truly their own worst enemy.

Usually they were not even prosecuted just let go with a legal ruling of self defense or justifiable homicide...why should the state foot the bill for prison upkeep for one negro killing another...as in let the problem take care of itself.

hehheh Yet they claim they deserve to be honored...have you ever seen any blacks praise white men for winning WWII or for the 600,000 who died in the Civil War which enabled them to leave slavery behind.

Blacks are all about themselves what the white man can do for them...their sense of entitlement is ridiiculous...based on their ancestors period of enslavement. Yet many forget white americans were also enslaved during the colonial era.

Not even to mention the so called indentured servant program wherein many of our ancestors agreed to work for a master for 7yrs in order to get passage to America....essentially they were slaves at the mercy of their master....some of the masters were good others were not and took advantage of their servants, abused them and kept them enslaved to their deaths.

Indentured Servitude: Really In Depth

How Were Indentured Servants Treated by the English?

The Forgotten History of Britain's White Slaves in America

I dedicate dis heah to superbadbruther....I jez knoza he will twuly apewciate it...whut you say bro..whutyyou speak up now ..dont be shyo. hehheh

Dark Town after Dark

If you don't like the National Anthem and the Constitution and America, what the fuck were you doing in the military? Were you drafted?

Who in the fuck said I don't like the National Anthem or the Constitution? You pulled that stupid shit out of your ass. No I volunteered as many black men have before and after me.

You said you were supporting Kap, no? He kneeled because he doesn't like the National Anthem. Did you not know that? Something some leftist prof misinterpreted and filled his head with about the 4th verse that nobody ever sings. But he went full retard and lost his job.
When did Kap ever say he hated the national anthem?

He protested black lives matter

Right here, stupid. You asked a question that had already been answered.

Is the National Anthem Racist?
Wasn’t Kap moron

One of the players was asked by a reporter why he kneeled during the song, the player responded, "I'm not going to stand and sing a song that is racist."

Reviewing some of these posts and came across this
The only racists are idiots like you, just the dumbass statement you made that America wouldn't see another black president because of Pres. Obama. How many sorry ass white presidents have we had, didn't stop you from voting for another white man. Pres. Obama inherited a economy that was trash, unemployment rate that was trash. Now today Trump is patting himself on the back for work he didn't do, it was work by the black president that racist ass clowns like you don't want to give credit to. So explain why another black man won't be elected again.

R U serious? I give Obama full credit for "Cash 4 Clunkers" that took all the affordable used cars off the road and sold them to China to be possibly be hurled back at us in the form of high-velocity shells, you stupid fuck! Obama never did 1 day of work in his life, if you hadn't alluded he had, I wouldn't have known you were a super-retard. Now I do.

Obama has never done 1 day of work in his life, ever. He is a piece of shit, bitch.

Ask him! Retard, write that POS and ask him, and I'm gonna laugh.

Obama worked as a law professor.

And he did a day of work when?! You don't even know what that means, do you?

Apparently you've never done one. You're useless, next!

If he worked as a law professor for several years..... Then he held down a job which you said he never did. Ok, enough, I tried.

You do not get it. Those who can't do...teach.

Ask me how I know you've never worked a day in your life, you sorry sack of shit troll?

So tell me oh wise one.

What the liberals, negroe and assorted leftwing nut cases do not understand.....as in.........if they perchance are sucessful in their efforts to weaken and ultimately bring down America...is that whoever takes over here would have no pity on Negroes....do you think the Chinese would give negroes food stamps and gubmint checks aka coddle them like our federal government has done long time....hehheh

the best the negroes could expect would be like what the chinese are doing to their minority muslims...put them in camps. Maybe they would be worked as slaves..or maybe just terminated. From the chinese I would bet on the latter. They have more than enough slaves already.

After some thought ...I think we should put a monument to honor the Negroes who died in WWII....all 708 of them.....put it right next to the vietnam wall....with the big lettered title.....in Honor of the 708 negroes who were killed in WWII......

Any Negro who had the relevant IQ was readily accepted into any WWII era military division. The reality is that Negros have lower IQs than average and when living or dying is the option when faced with high IQ Germans and high IQ Japs, those in America with higher IQs get the preference, not the ugly ass, inbred non-White skin savages to make them feel better about themselves.

I dedicate dis heah to superbadbruther....I jez knoza he will twuly apewciate it...whut you say bro..whutyyou speak up now ..dont be shyo. hehheh

Dark Town after Dark

Could you repeat that, because I didn't understand a word of it. I guess you were trying to be funny with the racist jibberish.

You really don't have a clue do you?

Any Negro who had the relevant IQ was readily accepted into any WWII era military division. The reality is that Negros have lower IQs than average and when living or dying is the option when faced with high IQ Germans and high IQ Japs, those in America with higher IQs get the preference, not the ugly ass, inbred non-White skin savages to make them feel better about themselves.

You can't make this shit up folks, now talk about being taught some bullshit at a young age.

After some thought ...I think we should put a monument to honor the Negroes who died in WWII....all 708 of them.....put it right next to the vietnam wall....with the big lettered title.....in Honor of the 708 negroes who were killed in WWII......

It kills the racist that black men should actually be honored.

Who in the fuck said I don't like the National Anthem or the Constitution? You pulled that stupid shit out of your ass. No I volunteered as many black men have before and after me.

You said you were supporting Kap, no? He kneeled because he doesn't like the National Anthem. Did you not know that? Something some leftist prof misinterpreted and filled his head with about the 4th verse that nobody ever sings. But he went full retard and lost his job.
When did Kap ever say he hated the national anthem?

He protested black lives matter

Right here, stupid. You asked a question that had already been answered.

Is the National Anthem Racist?
Wasn’t Kap moron

One of the players was asked by a reporter why he kneeled during the song, the player responded, "I'm not going to stand and sing a song that is racist."

Reviewing some of these posts and came across this
R U serious? I give Obama full credit for "Cash 4 Clunkers" that took all the affordable used cars off the road and sold them to China to be possibly be hurled back at us in the form of high-velocity shells, you stupid fuck! Obama never did 1 day of work in his life, if you hadn't alluded he had, I wouldn't have known you were a super-retard. Now I do.

Obama has never done 1 day of work in his life, ever. He is a piece of shit, bitch.

Ask him! Retard, write that POS and ask him, and I'm gonna laugh.

Obama worked as a law professor.

And he did a day of work when?! You don't even know what that means, do you?

Apparently you've never done one. You're useless, next!

If he worked as a law professor for several years..... Then he held down a job which you said he never did. Ok, enough, I tried.

You do not get it. Those who can't do...teach.

Ask me how I know you've never worked a day in your life, you sorry sack of shit troll?

So tell me oh wise one.
No idea what you are talking about

I certainly know that they were in more danger during WW2, than they were in the US. Casualty rates easily prove me right and you wrong. You must have a low IQ to make such an obviously wrong post.

I certainly know that they were in more danger during WW2, than they were in the US. Casualty rates easily prove me right and you wrong. You must have a low IQ to make such an obviously wrong post.
They didn’t do so well once they got home

Forum List

Back