🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

African American Rep Gregory Meeks: Crazy "Bernie did nothing for blacks in his history in Congress"

The democrat establishment is scared shitless of Sanders and that haul of cash he raised the first day of announcing his campaign

• Banned

Meeks was one of those who attacked the Bush Administration official who tried to warn Congress that Fannie Mae was in trouble.

That was in or around 2004, iinm.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
i remember that, i was 15

The video is around somewhere online.

• Banned

Meeks was one of those who attacked the Bush Administration official who tried to warn Congress that Fannie Mae was in trouble.

Interesting, I took you for 15 NOW
i'm entertaining. thats all that matters

Interesting, I took you for 15 NOW
i'm schizophrenic . thats all that matters

Agreed

Bernie Sanders is ALREADY not a Democrat. Never has been. Duh?

>> Meeks said he wants the 2020 nominee to truly represent Democrats by being a registered member of the party.

"If (Sanders) wants to be a Democrat, he should register in the Democratic Party, and then you can talk about running and to be my representative," Meeks added. "I want a Democrat to be my representative as president of the United States and be my nominee." <<​

That's fucking stupid. When you register in Vermont you don't declare a political party.
And why would you anyway.

Still seems ironic that while Hillary Clinton was running around campaigning for Barry Goldwater, Bernie was literally marching with Martin Luther King and getting arrested.

Forum List

Back