After 2+ Years...I FINALLY Got a Haircut!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
First it was covid...then it was heart problems (and looking for a new barber).

I found a new place 2 blocks from my house (go figure) I never knew it was there.

Not only did this lady give me a great haircut...I now have my new barber :banana: I intend to go back to this lady for as long as she's working!

My hair was half way down my back and some mistook me for a woman :auiqs.jpg: Not bad for mid 50's eh?

I also thought the grey would show up alot more after a haircut...but it ain't too bad.

But now nobody is gonna recognize me :( All around the doctors office & hospital they know me as the dude who REALLY needs a haircut.

We'll see what happens on monday when I go in for a blood draw :D

(maybe I'll tell 'em it's my halloween costume)

If you base your personality on the length of your hair you need professional help beyond the ability of the forum.

If you base your personality on the length of your hair you need professional help beyond the ability of the forum.

You're always so positive and up-beat!

Perhaps you could point out where I "based my personality" on anything?

What's wrong with your heart?

Maybe it shrunk?

giphy.gif

What's wrong with your heart?

Started with A-FIB...then they found 2 blocked arteries...which led to open heart surgery...now we're waiting to see if the A-FIB comes back because then I'll need an ablation.

I have this really cool scar now on my left arm from wrist to elbow...that's where they took the artery to put into my heart. :D

It's been a heck of a year!

Started with A-FIB...then they found 2 blocked arteries...which led to open heart surgery...now we're waiting to see if the A-FIB comes back because then I'll need an ablation.

I have this really cool scar now on my left arm from wrist to elbow...that's where they took the artery to put into my heart. :D

Damn. That was a heart attack just waiting to happen. I hope everything works out for you.

They've come a long way in treating afib. They solved my afib with a cardioversion on the first try. Hasn't been back since.

I had 4 of those. They worked...but only for a week or two. I laughed at getting fentanyl. I'm talking with the doc...next thing I know he's yelling my name in my face...I wake up...he says it's all over.

Really. Hm. That sucks.

Ablation is an hours long process with its own set of risks. Which I guess you already know. I hope it resolves things and everything works out for you. Sounds liek you still have a hill to climb.

Pics or it didn’t happen

HAHAHAHAHA! :D

I actually DO have a pic...or atleast my brother does.

I told my family NOT to visit me...I would have tubes running in & out of me so DON'T COME!

But my brother couldn't resist. He came for a short while and asked if I wanted him to take a pic of me...I said no but then later changed my mind.

I held up my left arm so you could see the scar and all the tubes & chest scar (still bandaged) & put this huge goofy smile on my face & he took the pic :D

Forum List

Back