After Being Vandalized Several Times, Memorial Will Be Bulletproof

Fuckhead thinks Republicans opposed Lincoln.

Not at all.

What happened was that when blacks started voting for Democrats, Republicans doubled down on attracting the racists who no longer were welcome in the Democratic Party.

It's sad but I'm not surprised to learn the memorial sign for Emmett Till has been vandalized several times.

It's sad that a bulletproof memorial has to be made.

Hopefully this one will stay in tact.

Emmett Till historical marker has been removed and will be made bulletproofView attachment 271443
It’s also sad and not surprising that rightwing racism is alive and well.

Yes it is.

It's disturbing that many of them are on this board and replied to this thread.

Several sound like they can't wait to shoot at the new one to see it if it's bulletproof.

It's just disgusting to see so many who hate.

Hey look at us....we can shoot a sign. Of the thousands of hours I've hunted, I've never had the urge to shoot a sign. Hard to understand. Weirdos.

It's sad but I'm not surprised to learn the memorial sign for Emmett Till has been vandalized several times.

It's sad that a bulletproof memorial has to be made.

Hopefully this one will stay in tact.

Emmett Till historical marker has been removed and will be made bulletproofView attachment 271443
It’s also sad and not surprising that rightwing racism is alive and well.
And the left wing racism. Oh the left wing racism......its been alive and the crumbs come to them first who promote it.

Well someone could say that sign offends them. Move it or take it down

Sound familiar leftists?

Yep that's freedom of speech for you. And if that someone garners a good number of people to have sympathy for the reason of their taking offense then they might just succeed in its removal.

Well someone could say that sign offends them. Move it or take it down

Sound familiar leftists?

Okay... so who would be offended that we remember a black child was killed on this spot by racists?

Oh, that's right. Other racists.

'handgun bullet proof' does not equate to 'high powered rifle bullet proof'

The latter is much more difficult to pull off.

Forum List

Back