After Criticism For Giving Less Than 1% To Charity, O’Rourke Says He Sacrifices By Running For Prez

Yes, striving for the most powerful job in the world is a sacrifice to mankind.

The Left put on a big show about caring for others, but they give very little to charity to help those in need.

O'Rourke Compares Service in Congress to Charitable Giving
They want to make charitable donations with other's money. They're big givers like that. :mad-61:
Thats trumps game take from his bs charity and spend on BS

Calm down, Boy!

Beto is history as a contender.

He is so generous
Hé gives more than Trump

Trump gives nothing. One of the cheapest billionaires in the world

Shows that you just talk out your ass. And this is the liberal Washingtonian Post View attachment 256427

Just like every Liberal you”ll make up a lie to fit you agenda. You’re a piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump is nothing but a 2 bit phony a cheap pos that screws anyone he can

The Left put on a big show about caring for others, but they give very little to charity to help those in need.

They want to make charitable donations with other's money. They're big givers like that. :mad-61:

Calm down, Boy!

Biden will be our next president as the piece of excrement trump is reduced to the ashes of history

He is so generous
Hé gives more than Trump

Shows that you just talk out your ass. And this is the liberal Washingtonian Post View attachment 256427

Just like every Liberal you”ll make up a lie to fit you agenda. You’re a piece of shit.

Want to bet the trump ass hole took tax deductions for his BS charity ??

He is so generous
Hé gives more than Trump

Let’s see the proof.
Looking forward to your answer
Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World - News ...

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World - News Examiner
He ranks among the least charitable billionaires in the world. Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World. During the Comedy Central roast of ...
Scrooges Of The Forbes 400: America's Least Philanthropic Billionaires

Scrooges Of The Forbes 400: America's Least Philanthropic Billionaires
Oct 9, 2018 - Editor's note: This story has been edited to reflect an update by Forbes to Tesla CEO Elon Musk's philanthropy ranking that removed him from the list of the least generous billionaires. For the first time, the Forbes 400 list includes a generosity ranking. ... Billionaires like ...

Thank you for the links.

Calm down, Boy!

Biden will be our next president as the piece of excrement trump is reduced to the ashes of history

Man are you a sucker lol

Calm down, Boy!

Man are you a sucker lol

I'm a sucker ?? I know of Trump and most of his BS dealings for the last 30 or so years Trump is a low life scumbag and you support him Makes you not better than him

The guy is an empty suit he tried to take the 15 minutes of fame he got from his failed Senate bid and turn it into a Presidential bid and it fell flat. I don't blame his for giving it a shot but for a Presidential run you have to do more than ride a skateboard and stand on a lunch counter and give a speech. The good news for him is there is probably a job waiting for him at CNN or MSNBC as contributor.

Calm down, Boy!

Man are you a sucker lol

Thanks to antontoo

On June 14, 2018, New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood filed a civil lawsuit against the foundation as well as Trump himself and Trump's three adult children, Ivanka, Eric, and Donald Jr., alleging "persistently illegal conduct" with respect to the foundation's money.[9][10][11] She asked the court for an order dissolving the charity and imposing $2.8 million in restitution and penalties. She also made referrals to the Federal Election Commission(FEC) and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).[12] On June 18, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo's office announced that the governor would refer the civil case to New York's Department of Taxation and Finance if it is requested to do so by the Attorney General's office.[13] Given the violations alleged in the civil case, some experts believe a tax investigation could lead to state criminal charges filed against Trump.[13][14] On December 18, 2018, Attorney General Underwood announced that the foundation had agreed to shut down under court supervision and distribute its remaining assets to court-approved charities, although she did not end investigations of the foundation and its directors.[15]

Calm down, Boy!

Man are you a sucker lol

Thanks to antontoo

On June 14, 2018, New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood filed a civil lawsuit against the foundation as well as Trump himself and Trump's three adult children, Ivanka, Eric, and Donald Jr., alleging "persistently illegal conduct" with respect to the foundation's money.[9][10][11] She asked the court for an order dissolving the charity and imposing $2.8 million in restitution and penalties. She also made referrals to the Federal Election Commission(FEC) and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).[12] On June 18, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo's office announced that the governor would refer the civil case to New York's Department of Taxation and Finance if it is requested to do so by the Attorney General's office.[13] Given the violations alleged in the civil case, some experts believe a tax investigation could lead to state criminal charges filed against Trump.[13][14] On December 18, 2018, Attorney General Underwood announced that the foundation had agreed to shut down under court supervision and distribute its remaining assets to court-approved charities, although she did not end investigations of the foundation and its directors.[15]
BOTTOM LINE we have a pos, a crook, in our white house supported by traitors and low life scum

Saw that tonight on the news. I would have never voted for a tard anyway, but these schmoes are making it so easy. :114:

It’s over for Beta there’s a better beta in town he’s younger and he’s GAY. Bye beta Bato

He is so generous
Hé gives more than Trump

You realize that isn't true, right? Trump has been donating his presidential salary since day one. It's public knowledge.

I get that you dont like him, but doesn't he have enough flaws without you needing to make things up?

The guy is an empty suit he tried to take the 15 minutes of fame he got from his failed Senate bid and turn it into a Presidential bid and it fell flat. I don't blame his for giving it a shot but for a Presidential run you have to do more than ride a skateboard and stand on a lunch counter and give a speech. The good news for him is there is probably a job waiting for him at CNN or MSNBC as contributor.

he may be running for vice President

I think Gore did the same years ago, there excuses are ridiculous. Serving the American people by being in Congress is good enough? BS, the elitist is serving not being served.
Yep. They all leave congress way richer than they went in.

Forum List

Back