🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After failed summit, Kim Jong Un executes 4 officials by firing squad

And our President praises this man and claims to be his lover.

North Korea 'executes four officials by firing squad after failed US summit'

North Korea executed four officials from its foreign ministry after Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump's latest summit failed, a new report has claimed.

The execution was watched by members of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea and Korean People's Army, it is claimed.

For the US, the talks were aimed at achieving denuclearisation on the Korean Peninsula, while North Korea was seeking to have crippling sanctions lifted.

Neither aim was achieved and the talks abruptly broke off.

The Hanoi summit was held after talks in Singapore last year also failed to produce a deal.

According to the rumour, the officials who were executed were blamed for the summit's failure.

And Trump executed ZERO people, which makes him the lamest dictator in history.
Our government was designed to stop him from doing things like that. Be grateful. He might have taken out some of your friends and family by now.

Trump has praised Duarte’s method of dealing with drug addicts. Yet he allows Big Pharma to sell opioids with impunity.

North Korea executed four officials from its foreign ministry after Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump's latest summit failed, a new report has claimed.

The execution was watched by members of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea and Korean People's Army, it is claimed.

For the US, the talks were aimed at achieving denuclearisation on the Korean Peninsula, while North Korea was seeking to have crippling sanctions lifted.

The Hanoi summit was held after talks in Singapore last year also failed to produce a deal.

According to the rumour, the officials who were executed were blamed for the summit's failure.

Our government was designed to stop him from doing things like that. Be grateful. He might have taken out some of your friends and family by now.

Trump has praised Duarte’s method of dealing with drug addicts. Yet he allows Big Pharma to sell opioids with impunity.

You sad little hack. Opiods have been sold in the U.S. since long before the Trump era. The restrictions on prescriptions are significant today. Just see what happens if you have surgery and your doctor tries to prescribe them. The real issue is illegal drugs, which you loons enable via your open borders advocacy.

You guys aren't taking me seriously. I think we should get serious about slapping this bastard down. You gonna shoot people who try to negotiate with us, you can go straight back to starving your people and blaming it on us. Feel free.

You sad little hack. Opiods have been sold in the U.S. since long before the Trump era. The restrictions on prescriptions are significant today. Just see what happens if you have surgery and your doctor tries to prescribe them. The real issue is illegal drugs, which you loons enable via your open borders advocacy.

I have had 9 surgeries, and other than the pre-surgery shot of Demerol, and a one-time shot of it for back pain, I don't do opioids. I have a number of chemical sensitivities, and re-act in surprising and frightening ways to some chemicals, including anaphalaxis, so I'm not inclined to go for chemical roulette. The last time I tried something completely different, I ended up in hospital with my nose completely closed and my throat rapidly closing. If you can't breathe through your nose or your throat, you have a serious problem, unless you've mastered the Bull Durham art of breathing through your eyelids. I have not. Scariest hour of my life.

I have had 9 surgeries, and other than the pre-surgery shot of Demerol, and a one-time shot of it for back pain, I don't do opioids. I have a number of chemical sensitivities, and re-act in surprising and frightening ways to some chemicals, including anaphalaxis, so I'm not inclined to go for chemical roulette. The last time I tried something completely different, I ended up in hospital with my nose completely closed and my throat rapidly closing. If you can't breathe through your nose or your throat, you have a serious problem, unless you've mastered the Bull Durham art of breathing through your eyelids. I have not. Scariest hour of my life.

Nevermind - clearly unwarranted sympathy in original reply.

Last edited:

judging by his tweets and comments by conservatives on message boards i am positive trump (and his minions) would LOVE to execute LOTS of people.....

You guys aren't taking me seriously. I think we should get serious about slapping this bastard down. You gonna shoot people who try to negotiate with us, you can go straight back to starving your people and blaming it on us. Feel free.

We are not the world's police.

I'm not talking about being police. I'm talking about nixing the nuclear arms talks.

I'm not talking about being police. I'm talking about nixing the nuclear arms talks.

So you would prefer the world in more danger because of some guys who were doing a bad job?

Are you related to one of them?

So you would prefer the world in more danger because of some guys who were doing a bad job?

Are you related to one of them?
How does breaking off negotiations put the world in more danger? Obviously KJU is not going to give up his nukes unless we take ours and get the hell off the peninsula. Which we won't do. So all this talking is worthless. And now it's causing those poor diplomats to be executed. If I were Pompeo I would flatly refuse to deal with them any more. I would be saving lives, not risking them.

1. we don't even know if this is true
2. if true, it says they sold secrets to the US = they SHOULD be shot for being traitors
3. the US put 28 people to death in 2015--when Obama was in
all this equals a dumbass OP hypothesis

Forum List

Back