After last night convention I get the feeling that white Americans are not welcome in the new Dem pa

Last night I saw a BLACK lady on one of the news channels who said she felt insulted that the Democrats think her vote could be bought just by, and I quote, "singing negro hymns to me"

Last night I felt bad for America that the Democrats are ditching the responsibilities they were given when elected & instead opted to play the politics of division. Not once did they mention ISIS or the rampant terrorist attacks going on around the globe.

Oh, obviously. As demonstrated by the nominee being white, the vp pick being white, all of the DNC candidates being white, and most of the speakers being white.

But hey, what does all that matter when you have 'feels'.

[

Well I am sure that Jewish Americans enjoy being mentioned with Hitler.

If they vote for Hillary and the JOOOOOOOO haters, they'll have far more than that to worry about.

Just another example of what a bigot you are.

Shall we wander down to the Middle East Forums and take a peak at who the JOOOOOO hating bigots here are?

Hint, ALL are far left.

One thing you didn't see at your filthy party's convention was an American flag but you did see this;
dnc-palestine-flag.png

democrats, because "kill the Jews is just part of what the party is about."

2.5 times more Jewish voters vote Democrat rather than Republican
Jewish voters favor Clinton over Trump by 4 to 1.

That makes them stupid. democrats openly hate Jews and seek to crush Israel.

Once again we have a bigot telling minorities that he knows better than they do.
Which I am sure will win over Jewish voters as well as Trump has.

You are a partisan clown. Again, and Jew voting for a democrat today is no different than a Jew voting for Hitler in 1932.

It's not a secret what the democrats think.

nice pickup. I recalled that speech too.

I'm not sure it's so much a self-contradiction as it is an acknowledgment that despite Obama's less than stellar job performance in other areas, he has moved the country towards a closer examination of racial relations, and how that affects us as a whole.
I didn't really pick it up.
I pretty much know everything that went on politically from late 2008 to 2011 by heart because I became very politically aware at that time and I was unemployed.

BTW, she said "America has ALWAYS been great" as her main applause line in a phoney counter to Trump's main catchphrase. It doesn't get much more self-contradictory than that.

She wasn't always "proud" of America... remember this?

Michelle Obama: first time proud of USAUploaded on Feb 18, 2008

"What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback. And let me tell you something -- for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I've seen people who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues, and it's made me proud."

I'm not sure it's so much a self-contradiction as it is an acknowledgment that despite Obama's less than stellar job performance in other areas, he has moved the country towards a closer examination of racial relations, and how that affects us as a whole.
I pretty much know everything that went on politically from late 2008 to 2011 by heart because I became very politically aware at that time and I was unemployed.

BTW, she said "America has ALWAYS been great" as her main applause line in a phoney counter to Trump's main catchphrase. It doesn't get much more self-contradictory than that.

imo the 2008 speech was confusing. She said that she'd found that a farmer in some rural state had the same aspirations as someone on the south side. Didn't she know that before? I don't know. She said her "pride" came from people wanting a change. I didn't know what she meant by that? IF it was about race, we've had a few "changes" on racial views over the past 150 so years. I just don't know.

But last night she clearly, imo, explained how America's greatness comes from all people of all races and faiths aspiring to the same dream. I think that's a notion people on all sides of the color lines are having to work through. But, she's right.

And that's what ISIS and terrorists can't grasp. They have imagined and in some cases real gripes with our for policy. But they cannot imagine what strength America can have when it is united.

Last night I saw a BLACK lady on one of the news channels who said she felt insulted that the Democrats think her vote could be bought just by, and I quote, "singing negro hymns to me"

Last night I felt bad for America that the Democrats are ditching the responsibilities they were given when elected & instead opted to play the politics of division. Not once did they mention ISIS or the rampant terrorist attacks going on around the globe.

Oh, obviously. As demonstrated by the nominee being white, the vp pick being white, all of the DNC candidates being white, and most of the speakers being white.

But hey, what does all that matter when you have 'feels'.
Be sure to tell your wife's BLM lover that his "feels" don't matter when he has a "black" president, a black attorney general and a black DNC leader.

She wasn't always "proud" of America... remember this?

Michelle Obama: first time proud of USAUploaded on Feb 18, 2008

"What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback. And let me tell you something -- for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I've seen people who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues, and it's made me proud."
I literally have a YouTube link up in this thread, and I actually compared this speech to the current one when she was still speaking last night.

Try to keep up next time....

imo the 2008 speech was confusing. She said that she'd found that a farmer in some rural state had the same aspirations as someone on the south side. Didn't she know that before? I don't know. She said her "pride" came from people wanting a change. I didn't know what she meant by that? IF it was about race, we've had a few "changes" on racial views over the past 150 so years. I just don't know.

But last night she clearly, imo, explained how America's greatness comes from all people of all races and faiths aspiring to the same dream. I think that's a notion people on all sides of the color lines are having to work through. But, she's right.

And that's what ISIS and terrorists can't grasp. They have imagined and in some cases real gripes with our for policy. But they cannot imagine what strength America can have when it is united.
well the facts remain, that if the country is so great, why are BLM members killing police? Why are blacks killing blacks in chicago, detroit, ferguson and baltimore? Why is that great?

It is simple, Michelle is actually an idiot who got through the Ivy League through affirmative action and reduced standards put in place as a "safety net" for Democrat retards.

The Democrats have been engaging in politics of division going back to FDR. How was last night any different?

The Democrats have been engaging in politics of division going back to FDR. How was last night any different?
They used to mix their hate of America with actual plans for the economy. Now they just say that love will Trump hate. Aka, we have no actual plans for the safety of America or its economy.

How big was the non-white population in FDR's time?

How many openly gay people were in America during FDR's time?

How many Muslims were in America during FDR's time?

Division works so much better when the lines have already been drawn.

it isn't. Why is it they wish to think it is different?

Link?
why would there be a link if he saw it on tv?
Because everything on tv is available online
Then get busy looking it up, I'm not your fucking secretary.
I did. Couldn't find it which means it doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back