After last night convention I get the feeling that white Americans are not welcome in the new Dem pa

Just like with other things if whites have to share anything with anyone they see it as losing something. Oh I'm not welcome gasp

solilqy.jpg
what is it exactly do you share? You have the homeless bed and breakfast? hahahahahahahaahahaha

Then what you crying about then, Chip?

getimage.exe
I'm crying cause I'm laughing so hard at your incompetence.

The speech Trump liked so much she copied it for her own?

Michelle Obama's speech was a great speech- and I believe it will be remembered as the best speech of either convention this year.

And her haters will hate her for that speech like they hate everything else about her.
Her haters actually hate her for her 2008 speech, the one that directly contradicts her speech last night...

Do go on showing yourself to be as stupid as the rest of your party though.

Her haters hate her for having a mind of her own.
Too bad you don't have a mind of your own.

The fact that it isn't all twisted up like yours and that we so often disagree suggests otherwise hon.
all twisted up? are you fking blind? I supposed the wassermann shit didn't happen for you eh? Or the Bernie supporters out front at the wall and not the bridge you want. Yeah, right

Get coherent, perhaps we'll talk.

naw, I already know, I go out and about and I observe, and the observed does not back the liberal story. sorry mate.

Apparently you don't have observation down as a practice, glad you're not my problem mate.
statistics are only as good as the input. and if you omit millions of workers from the jobs list, the numbers change. you believe that or not? Do you even do math or statistics?

This all followed from a comment about Obama deporting more than his predecessor.
yep it's called statistics and it comes from data collected. And when someone leaves out the numbers, the results will be different and can be skewed to whoever you want. You don't believe that?

I believe you're a very confused individual.
I am, I can't figure out how someone believes your bullsht.

Apparently you don't have observation down as a practice, glad you're not my problem mate.
statistics are only as good as the input. and if you omit millions of workers from the jobs list, the numbers change. you believe that or not? Do you even do math or statistics?

This all followed from a comment about Obama deporting more than his predecessor.
yep it's called statistics and it comes from data collected. And when someone leaves out the numbers, the results will be different and can be skewed to whoever you want. You don't believe that?

It's called informed, attempt it, we'll chat more.

Her haters actually hate her for her 2008 speech, the one that directly contradicts her speech last night...

Do go on showing yourself to be as stupid as the rest of your party though.

The fact that it isn't all twisted up like yours and that we so often disagree suggests otherwise hon.
all twisted up? are you fking blind? I supposed the wassermann shit didn't happen for you eh? Or the Bernie supporters out front at the wall and not the bridge you want. Yeah, right

there is no such thing with a liberal. you have no idea how to talk, you hate anything I or anyone from the conservative side has to say. You have no alliance with us and you choose to shout it at every opportunity to talk or write. It's quite common you know. The hypocrisy of your side is so funny. And you're blind. you don't think anything happened at the DNC event. that's just lunacy.

again, you have no idea what a chat is, it's a talk down to cause you think you're soooooo much better than the right. Right?

If you are so well informed, then why are you wrong all the time?

Just like with other things if whites have to share anything with anyone they see it as losing something. Oh I'm not welcome gasp

solilqy.jpg
what is it exactly do you share? You have the homeless bed and breakfast? hahahahahahahaahahaha

Then what you crying about then, Chip?

getimage.exe
I'm crying cause I'm laughing so hard at your incompetence.

Sure you are Brad

melodramatic_bullshit_300x260.jpg
:mm: :mm::poop::rock::rock::rofl::up:

there is no such thing with a liberal. you have no idea how to talk, you hate anything I or anyone from the conservative side has to say. You have no alliance with us and you choose to shout it at every opportunity to talk or write. It's quite common you know. The hypocrisy of your side is so funny. And you're blind. you don't think anything happened at the DNC event. that's just lunacy.

I don't buy into your "left" and "right" bullshit. I don't pay any attention to political conventions, haven't seen any of either, you're looking for someone else bub.

But when you attempt to "converse" on something like:

"Our proud, two-term, African American President is killing more terrorists and deporting more illegals than his Repub predecessor. Where you gettin' your info from hack boi?"

And you end up here:

"statistics are only as good as the input. and if you omit millions of workers from the jobs list, the numbers change. you believe that or not? Do you even do math or statistics?"

you're really not worth any effort at all.

Have a nice day with your schizophrenic self.

Don't worry gramps, all lives will always matter to Democrats.

No really, I am being totally serious right now.

So much for a political discussion. You're as bad as he is, I try not to get into it with kidergarteners, bye.

I don't buy into your "left" and "right" bullshit. I don't pay any attention to political conventions, haven't seen any of either, you're looking for someone else bub.

But when you attempt to "converse" on something like:

"Our proud, two-term, African American President is killing more terrorists and deporting more illegals than his Repub predecessor. Where you gettin' your info from hack boi?"

And you end up here:

"statistics are only as good as the input. and if you omit millions of workers from the jobs list, the numbers change. you believe that or not? Do you even do math or statistics?"

you're really not worth any effort at all.

Have a nice day with your schizophrenic self.
Don't waste my time with phony stats. The stats don't include all the data. You can choose to ignore that fact, but it is the truth. You wish to chat at least be honest.

BTW, how does anyone know how many deportations have actually occurred, they aren't public knowledge. Post up your link and I'll debunk it for ya.

Have you ever thought, if illegal immigrants exist, how does Washington have the numbers of how many are here if they're illegally here? That implies they did a census on them. Who did it? Why haven't they then been removed. It's all fkn made up politics shit.

made up stats.

nice pickup. I recalled that speech too.

I'm not sure it's so much a self-contradiction as it is an acknowledgment that despite Obama's less than stellar job performance in other areas, he has moved the country towards a closer examination of racial relations, and how that affects us as a whole.

Last night I saw a BLACK lady on one of the news channels who said she felt insulted that the Democrats think her vote could be bought just by, and I quote, "singing negro hymns to me"

Last night I felt bad for America that the Democrats are ditching the responsibilities they were given when elected & instead opted to play the politics of division. Not once did they mention ISIS or the rampant terrorist attacks going on around the globe.
So they didn't give the terrists free publicicity. This is bad because....?

NEWSFLASH!!! They are being fought 24/7 around the globe whether they get mentioned on tee vee or not dum dum
Like they were fought in Benghazi?

That is just one of the reason the new democrat party doesn't talk about terrorism. They have a record of failure. They thought that killing one man,UBL, would give them a free pass. They're wrong
Are you suggesting that the only terrorist killed in the last 8 years was OBL?

So much for a political discussion. You're as bad as he is, I try not to get into it with kidergarteners, bye.
I learned how to spell "kindergartener" in kindergarten because I wanted to actually know things even at a young age.

Too bad you were such a slacker.

Did Michelle tell the audience again that she wakes up everyday ( except when she's on one of he vacations) in a house built by slaves ?

nice pickup. I recalled that speech too.

I'm not sure it's so much a self-contradiction as it is an acknowledgment that despite Obama's less than stellar job performance in other areas, he has moved the country towards a closer examination of racial relations, and how that affects us as a whole.
I didn't really pick it up.
I pretty much know everything that went on politically from late 2008 to 2011 by heart because I became very politically aware at that time and I was unemployed.

BTW, she said "America has ALWAYS been great" as her main applause line in a phoney counter to Trump's main catchphrase. It doesn't get much more self-contradictory than that.

Forum List

Back