After New Yorker's racist rant goes viral, his law firm gets pummeled with 1-star Yelp reviews

In an ever increasing xenophobic, nativist America there are far too many who are frightened by change, diversity, and an inclusive society, such as this idiot lawyer.

This sort of ignorance, hate, bigotry, and stupidity is only going to get worse.
This fellow is not a drug-ravaged, homeless, unwashed screwball. He's as representative of middle-class success as it gets. He's a healthy, good-looking, clean, vital and intelligent young man -- and he's a practicing attorney.

What I see is an outburst of long-repressed anger at the de-Americanization of America. This is the first manifestation of freely expressed national frustration we've seen, so it seems bizarre when it really is quite simply something to think about. Because Schlossberg quite obviously has been thinking about what he sees happening not only in Europe but, in less conspicuous form, right here in the USA -- and he's pissed off.

Maybe I am more sensitive to what has driven Aaron Schlossberg off the deep end because I am old enough to remember when America was America. I remember the look, the smell, and the taste of it -- none of which is the same anymore. It's a different place. And while Schlossberg is much younger than I he probably has been subconsciously dwelling on the change for some time and being suddenly smacked in the conscious by a language that rudely woke him, he went off.

So it will be interesting to see what comes of this very strange event. Because he's a lawyer the race pimps and the kumbaya panderers won't be able to control Schlossberg as easily as they would some ordinary oddball.

Because they're unnecessary.

The US has 25% of all lawyers in the world, yet 1/21th of the world's population.

Think about it.
That's because Americans are drowning in laws. We have a massive Congress of legislators (law-makers) all of whom want to create more laws -- and do.

illegal isn't a race but he specifically targeted them because they were brown and speaking Spanish. If they were speaking German or any other European language he wouldn't have said a word.
Probably right, because those languages are rarely heard.

When my grandparents migrated from Germany and Holland they made every endeavor to learn English and they carefully avoided speaking German or Dutch in the presence of Americans -- because it was considered rude and ungrateful. They did everything they could to appear as American as possible.

But this is a very different place we are living in today.

In an ever increasing xenophobic, nativist America there are far too many who are frightened by change, diversity, and an inclusive society, such as this idiot lawyer.

This sort of ignorance, hate, bigotry, and stupidity is only going to get worse.
This fellow is not a drug-ravaged, homeless, unwashed screwball. He's as representative of middle-class success as it gets. He's a healthy, good-looking, clean, vital and intelligent young man -- and he's a practicing attorney.

What I see is an outburst of long-repressed anger at the de-Americanization of America. This is the first manifestation of freely expressed national frustration we've seen, so it seems bizarre when it really is quite simply something to think about. Because Schlossberg quite obviously has been thinking about what he sees happening not only in Europe but, in less conspicuous form, right here in the USA -- and he's pissed off.

Maybe I am more sensitive to what has driven Aaron Schlossberg off the deep end because I am old enough to remember when America was America. I remember the look, the smell, and the taste of it -- none of which is the same anymore. It's a different place. And while Schlossberg is much younger than I he probably has been subconsciously dwelling on the change for some time and being suddenly smacked in the conscious by a language that rudely woke him, he went off.

So it will be interesting to see what comes of this very strange event. Because he's a lawyer the race pimps and the kumbaya panderers won't be able to control Schlossberg as easily as they would some ordinary oddball.

it's hard being a white guy nowadays, isn't it?

Is it racism to accuse Hispanics of being illegal and on welfare ?

Is “English only” a form of racism?
Something you, and probably many others, are not considering is this incident took place in New York City, where I believe you do not live and which has undergone significant change in recent years. More specifically, the place has become overrun with foreigners, mainly Hispanics.

I personally have nothing against Hispanics. But that's because I live in a gated White community in New Jersey and at the time I lived in New York I regarded the Hispanics there as decent, hard-working, family oriented people who were demographically analogous to Italians of the twenties. But from what I've heard, and seen, things have changed in New York City. Whites have become a minority there and they are beginning to feel it. I believe Schlossberg's outburst is a manifestation of that effect.

The US has 25% of all lawyers in the world, yet 1/21th of the world's population.

Think about it.
That's because Americans are drowning in laws. We have a massive Congress of legislators (law-makers) all of whom want to create more laws -- and do.

Well, lots of laws, and lots of COMPLEX LAWS.

Tax laws which have a million loopholes if you're willing to pay someone to find them.

Then there's the desire to sue fucking anyone.

Someone threatened to sue me once. I was working in a theme park in the games section. There's the hammer strength game, you hit the thing with the hammer and it goes up and if you get it high enough you win a prize.

Only it was electronic. A kids and women's hammer and program and a men's program and hammer.

Only I turned up for the afternoon/evening shift and some girl had been coming back time and time again all morning winning prizes by using the men's hammer on the kids and women's program, which wasn't allowed, but the stupid idiot who had been running the game in the morning didn't seem to know this.

So, she turned up. I told her she couldn't use that hammer with that program, so this skinny girl of about 14 or 15 used the men's program, and lost. And lost again. And then went to get her mom who threatened me.

That's the state of America. People would probably actually try and sue you for a soft toy. Pathetic.

But it's a mentality in the US that has grown out of the laws, and the lawyers.

Says the man that couldn't answer the fucking question.

What do you libs have, besides insulting people?

Being a dick, is not a political ideology.
It wasn’t liberals insulting people

It was a Trump voter attacking Spanish speakers

You had your chance. You failed to answer the crux of the "issue".

NOw you are just spewing random noise.
You are whining again

Think about it.

Tax laws which have a million loopholes if you're willing to pay someone to find them.

Someone threatened to sue me once. I was working in a theme park in the games section. There's the hammer strength game, you hit the thing with the hammer and it goes up and if you get it high enough you win a prize.

Only it was electronic. A kids and women's hammer and program and a men's program and hammer.

Only I turned up for the afternoon/evening shift and some girl had been coming back time and time again all morning winning prizes by using the men's hammer on the kids and women's program, which wasn't allowed, but the stupid idiot who had been running the game in the morning didn't seem to know this.

So, she turned up. I told her she couldn't use that hammer with that program, so this skinny girl of about 14 or 15 used the men's program, and lost. And lost again. And then went to get her mom who threatened me.

That's the state of America. People would probably actually try and sue you for a soft toy. Pathetic.

I used to work at an amusement park with one of those swing the hammer, ring the bell, win a prize .....a real one

If the operator leaned against one of the guy lines, it would bow the track so that the shuttle could not go all the way to the top

And what was the racist part?

This guy is a Trump voter

Surprised?

You are whining again

Pointing out that you can't answer what part of the rant was "racist" is not whining.

It is the crux of the issue.

Dishonestly dismissing it as "whining" is the act of an asshole, and not something you would likely do, face to face with someone.

This guy is a Trump voter

Surprised?

You are whining again

Pointing out that you can't answer what part of the rant was "racist" is not whining.

Dishonestly dismissing it as "whining" is the act of an asshole, and not something you would likely do, face to face with someone.

You are still whining.......Man up!

You are whining again

You are still whining.......Man up!

When's the last time you told a man to "Man up" to his face?

And you still can't answer the question. Loser.

Think about it.

I used to work at an amusement park with one of those swing the hammer, ring the bell, win a prize .....a real one

If the operator leaned against one of the guy lines, it would bow the track so that the shuttle could not go all the way to the top

Yes, cheating is all a part of that. I worked one game that was impossible. The only people who ever won when I was working were ones who did it when I wasn't looking.

I didn't give a stuff, they weren't my prizes.

Forum List

Back