after online rumors, Ace Frehley tweets that he was not asked to and will not be appearing with KISS at their MASSIVE New Year’s Eve concert in Dubai!

• Banned
i'm sure the diehard KISS fans will come out of the woodwork eventually. i wanna quiz them on Gene & Paul trivia

How old are these guys and they must be getting paid a lot of money to dress up like that at their age. I would imagine the sponsors in Dubai have money to spend. I think Massive is being stretched.

why can't we be friends?

Wasn't that the cat guy? Meh, only Gene and Paul matter anyways, if they matter at all..

No, that was Peter Criss (and then Eric Carr).

Paul Stanley's an egotistical asshole.

Gene Simmons is pretty egotistical, but at least he's a funny guy...

I can do a pretty good Gene Simmons impersonation. He is pompous and pretentious, I have so many sources to mimic here in Canada that it is easy to do.

Paul seems the most intelligent. They all have egos (as do most rock stars).

Last edited:
The plague from China brought the entertainment industry to its knees. 2021 has to be better

why can't we be friends?

Wasn't that the cat guy? Meh, only Gene and Paul matter anyways, if they matter at all..

No, that was Peter Criss (and then Eric Carr).

Paul Stanley's an egotistical asshole.

Gene Simmons is pretty egotistical, but at least he's a funny guy...

I can do a pretty good Gene Simmons impersonation. He is pompous and pretentious, I have so many sources to mimic here in Canada that it is easy to do.

Paul seems the most intelligent. They all have egos (as do most rock stars).

please produce video evidence of said impersonation

Forum List

Back