🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After President Trump’s Younger Brother Dies, Leftists on Twitter Start Trending “Wrong Trump”

After 160 hundred thousand deaths from COVID-19 and Trump's response was, "it is what it is"...But we should all morn one guy because he was the president's brother.....
Trump is not ressponsible for covid deaths. CHINA IS.
I never said he was.....Why do you people keep blurting out a false statement?
But you think he should mourn all the dead while you ADMIT you don't Mourn his brother's death.

After 160 hundred thousand deaths from COVID-19 and Trump's response was, "it is what it is"...But we should all morn one guy because he was the president's brother.....
Oh, you mean like the one where you believe people are expecting you to mourn Trump's brother?

Are you blind?
Your words. Your fingers typed it.

After 160 hundred thousand deaths from COVID-19 and Trump's response was, "it is what it is"...But we should all morn one guy because he was the president's brother

What a shame dems have gone so far off the decency level. And to think I used to be one.

Are you blind?

After 160 hundred thousand deaths from COVID-19 and Trump's response was, "it is what it is"...But we should all morn one guy because he was the president's brother
be specific and point out exactly the place where I accuse Trump of killing these people and for creating COVID-19.

Speaking for myself..I mourn for Trump for losing someone he loved. Not only is he battling half the united states, now he has to deal with grieving for a brother he loved dearly.

Are you blind?

be specific and point out exactly the place where I accuse Trump of killing these people and for creating COVID-19.
Oh come on. You are far from stupid. Ive been posting around you long enough to know that. You can slime it any way you want and it still are your words coming from your fingers. You know you are in the wrong. Admit it and move on. I wont play this game with you.

But you think he should mourn all the dead while you ADMIT you don't Mourn his brother's death.
I think as the leader of the United States after 160k death he might show a little compassions for the dead and dying from a pandemic.

Are you blind?

Oh come on. You are far from stupid. Ive been posting around you long enough to know that. You can slime it any way you want and it still are your words coming from your fingers. You know you are in the wrong. Admit it and move on. I wont play this game with you.
So you have no idea of the spot in my statement where I accused the president of killing people and creating COVID-19.

You don't have to mourn him. Nobody said you did.

But it costs 0 dollars to not be a dick.
Please rend yer clothing and rip out yer hair to show yer sorrow like the ancients did. Trump can't he is short on hair and the suits are expensive. Those that wish it was him do so because they don't like him.

I don't like you, but I am not wishing death on you.

You don't have to mourn him. Nobody said you did.

But it costs 0 dollars to not be a dick.
Please rend yer clothing and rip out yer hair to show yer sorrow like the ancients did. Trump can't he is short on hair and the suits are expensive. Those that wish it was him do so because they don't like him.

I don't like you, but I am not wishing death on you.
I myself have never wished death on anyone in this thread or the president. I am sure there are other people who have yet that is their problem not mine.

Who didn't see this coming from these dispicable Democrats who have no compassion and no value of life?

Did you seriously expect anything different? You can not like a guy and not play the game of making up shit about how great he was but damn, wishing that death on another family member? Only the left would do that.

I love it, THIS IS WHO THE LEFT ARE!! Keep talking left wing scum I love it when you tell America who you really are.

Oh look it's the people who threw civility in the trash complaining about the bad old leftists not offering meaningless hopes and prayers for a member of the Trump crime family.

Oh look it's the people who threw civility in the trash complaining about the bad old leftists not offering meaningless hopes and prayers for a member of the Trump crime family.
Go away troll we are complaining about those that attack the death we are not asking for anyone to Mourn the death.

Perhaps this experience will remind and educate Trump on what it has been like for so many brothers who have lost their brothers to COVID-19, now commonly called "Trump Virus" due to his mismanagement and incompetence. Still, wishing death on someone is wrong, and doing it publicly is very offensive.

Forum List

Back