🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After President Trump’s Younger Brother Dies, Leftists on Twitter Start Trending “Wrong Trump”

Oh look it's the people who threw civility in the trash complaining about the bad old leftists not offering meaningless hopes and prayers for a member of the Trump crime family.
We're not complaining about that, no matter how much you and Moonglow insist we are.

We're just saying that "wrong Trump" is not very civil.

In short, you observed some behavior you found objectionable. Then, instead of eschewing said behavior, you chose to wallow in it...and now you claim the moral high ground.

Run along, boy.

Perhaps this experience will remind and educate Trump on what it has been like for so many brothers who have lost their brothers to COVID-19, now commonly called "Trump Virus" due to his mismanagement and incompetence. Still, wishing death on someone is wrong, and doing it publicly is very offensive.
Leftists sure are happy to preach their agenda from a pile of still-warm bodies.

How is it you claim to be compassionate again? That's never been adequately explained to me.

[QUOTE="daveman, post: 25293138, member: 23991"
How is it you claim to be compassionate again? That's never been adequately explained to me.
[/QUOTE]
You are a brainwashed fool who randomly judges people but is blind about your own image.

You are a brainwashed fool who randomly judges people but is blind about your own image.
Ahhh. Well, it wasn't an adequate explanation, but I guess you get a gold star.

there-was-an-attempt.jpg

Perhaps this experience will remind and educate Trump on what it has been like for so many brothers who have lost their brothers to COVID-19, now commonly called "Trump Virus" due to his mismanagement and incompetence. Still, wishing death on someone is wrong, and doing it publicly is very offensive.
Wrong! It's the China Virus or Kung Flu. Those are what Covid-19 is commonly being called. In New York you can be sure it's the Coumo-19 Nursing Home Killer.

Who didn't see this coming from these dispicable Democrats who have no compassion and no value of life?

They are correct.
normal people: wow leftists sure are assholes

crepitus: *is an asshole*

Yeah, you sure showed us, huh?

Who didn't see this coming from these dispicable Democrats who have no compassion and no value of life?

They are correct.

As previously stated, I don't care.

So Trump is the one that made the virus, spread it all around china with his magic wand, and then decided to share his invention and bring it to the USA and the rest of the world?
Wow. I wonder if he's the one that made that skeeter bite me too?

They are correct.

You probably don't care to explain why yours is the morally superior view.

The shit-eating marxist rodents show their true colors with Trump running unopposed and poised to win 37+ states. It's a throwaway election and they have nothing to lose. Never forget how soulless these satan-worshipers are.

They are correct.

Nope. Don't care enough about your opinion to be bothered.

They are correct.

Remember, kids, we're just supposed to believe Crepitus when he says things. He's entitled to our immediate and unquestioning agreement and endorsement.

Just ask him. If you're lucky, he'll condescend to answer you.

They are correct.

Remember, kids, we're just supposed to believe Crepitus when he says things. He's entitled to our immediate and unquestioning agreement and endorsement.

Just ask him. If you're lucky, he'll condescend to answer you.
Still don't care.

"Peace, love, and tolerance."

Leftists are the least tolerant, least inclusive people I have ever known. Putting people to gulags for having a wrong opinion is the opposite of diverse and conclusive.

I have read that the American who gets credit for "inventing" television never watched TV and was dismayed by how it was used for mindless entertainment (think Jerry Springer), which was not his original intent.

I imagine that the person responsible for Twitter (a platform that I have never visited and have no interest in doing so) might regret having started it after seeing how some people abuse the original intent, which (I assume) was to allow nobodies (like me) to post thoughtful comments.

After all I've seen written on the message board about Ruth Bader Ginsberg over these recent years, one idiot's comment about Trump hardly seems cause for finger-pointing.

Forum List

Back