After successful 2 legs of his first Presidential tour, Trump continues on to Italy...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So far President Trump has successfully reestablished the United States as a World Leader....with his successful trips to both Saudi Arabia.......I thought he hated muslims......and then the first time flying from Saudi Arabia to Israel, where he is the first sitting President to visit Israel's most holy religious site.......I thought he was an anti semite? .....Now on to Italy.......

cleaning up the mess left by obama is taking work, but Trump is more than up to the task....

So far President Trump has successfully reestablished the United States as a World Leader....with his successful trips to both Saudi Arabia.......I thought he hated muslims......and then the first time flying from Saudi Arabia to Israel, where he is the first sitting President to visit Israel's most holy religious site.......I thought he was an anti semite? .....Now on to Italy.......

cleaning up the mess left by obama is taking work, but Trump is more than up to the task....
giphy.gif

The guy is amazing.
I can't understand how he manages to keep such a grueling schedule.
I heard those around him are having a tough time trying to keep up.

Wouldn't it be amusing if Trump's first trip ends with him having buddied up with Muslim sultans and Jews, while bashing Christianity and the Pope?

Wouldn't it be amusing if Trump's first trip ends with him having buddied up with Muslim sultans and Jews, while bashing Christianity and the Pope?
We never got to see Trump bent over on a prayer rug, so the Muslims know they are getting yet another short end of the stick..

Forum List

Back