Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
wendy-rittenhouse.jpg

kyle20.png

So who's going to get sued?

1. Kyle's mom who let her juvenile son run wild and armed with an AR15 on the streets unsupervised?

2. Kyle's friend who broke the law by buying a minor a gun. (Minors can't buy their own guns in that state.)

3. The City of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Cops drove the demonstrators away from city hall right into the waiting militia members.

wendy-rittenhouse.jpg

kyle20.png

1. Kyle's mom who let her juvenile son run wild and armed with an AR15 on the streets unsupervised?

2. Kyle's friend who broke the law by buying a minor a gun. (Minors can't buy their own guns in that state.)

3. The City of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Cops drove the demonstrators away from city hall right into the waiting militia members.
Everyone...but only the lawyers will win~

I'm going to pray and ask others to pray for the protection of this kid and his mother and their family. I"m going to pray for the protection of the judge, the jury, the defense attorneys and even the prosecuting attorneys and their families.

The left is so hatefilled, SO evil, so heady with what they suppose is their power from an illegitimate election and an illegitimate mentally incompetent president and a hated vice president with a history of rising through the ranks through sexual favors. A disgrace, both of them to the United States of America.

Oh no. Americans do not put anything past the left at this point. We see. We're not asked our opinion, only vilified...and that is duly noted also.

I'm going to pray and ask others to pray for the protection of this kid and his mother and their family. I"m going to pray for the protection of the judge, the jury, the defense attorneys and even the prosecuting attorneys and their families.

The left is so hatefilled, SO evil, so heady with what they suppose is their power from an illegitimate election and an illegitimate mentally incompetent president and a hated vice president with a history of rising through the ranks through sexual favors. A disgrace, both of them to the United States of America.

Oh no. Americans do not put anything past the left at this point. We see. We're not asked our opinion, only vilified...and that is duly noted also.

The crazy is strong here, folks.

Actually I think Kyle is going to sue for prosecutor misconduct...
Then several of the various media outlets and a few Congressmen for defamation and libel.

He certainly has clear cut cases for them all.

Probably will be cheaper for them to all settle out of court because they have losing cases too.

wendy-rittenhouse.jpg

kyle20.png

The City of Kenosha, if they haven't settled already is going to get they clock cleaned in court regardless of whether Pop and Fresh walks or not.

I would not put it quite that way

Yes the obama/hillary/biden-loving democrat city managers are responsible for the killings in that city

Because they allowed the riots to go on night after night till the public had had enough and took matters into their own hands

I don't hate him, I just realize he is just a pathetic HS dropout who is the new hero of the Trumpist cult. When the jury finds him innocent, he will be lauded, and probably has a job waiting for him in Trumpworld somewhere.
He's no hero einstein. He's on every cable outlet, and every alphabet news corps
We generally talk about those topics around here

I don't hate him, I just realize he is just a pathetic HS dropout who is the new hero of the Trumpist cult. When the jury finds him innocent, he will be lauded, and probably has a job waiting for him in Trumpworld somewhere.
Kyle/kanye 2038

If anyone should sue, it should be Kyle petitioning the Kenosha PD for reimbursement for the cost of the 5.56mm rounds he had to use. That would be a butthurt moment that would rival the time George Zimmerman auctioned off his Keltec PF-9 for $250,000.

chobani was handing out their crap at the county fair, and I refused mine cuz i said I don't do business with a muslim who bring in foreigners "Oh that's to bad." LOL
Well...Chobani spends a lot..and i mean a lot, here in Twin Falls. Every Refugee is working and contributing---I just don't care about the politics. I do care about my standard of living.

Since strained or Greek yogurt uses three times the amount of milk per cup that unstrained yogurt does, to keep up with Chobani's ever-increasing market, in December 2012 the company opened the world's largest yogurt factory in Twin Falls, Idaho, a $450 million investment.[46] In 2012 Chobani had more than $1 billion in annual sales,[47][48] and in 2012 it became the world's leading yogurt brand.[18] Ulukaya joined the world's billionaires in the early 2010s.[2]
In March 2016, Chobani announced that it will be incrementally investing almost $100 million into the Greek yogurt plants it has in Twin Falls, Idaho.[49] In 2015 the Twin Falls plant employed more than 1,000 people, almost 100 of whom were hired in the last half of 2015. Chobani planned to add a global research and development facility for the Twin Falls scientific team, plus office expansions and an employee cafeteria. In the summer of 2016, they planned to start production of a yogurt-based dip and drinkable yogurt in the Twin Falls factory.[50]
In November 2019, Ulukaya announced Chobani's biggest expansion to date with new oat-based products and natural dairy creamers, marking the company's first foray outside of the yogurt aisle.[51]

Ulukaya has stated that higher wages for employees leads to greater corporate success. Not only does he promote the position that companies can succeed when they pay their workers more, they also have a moral obligation to do so, stating that, "…for the sake of our communities and our people, we need to give other companies the ability to create a better life for more people."[53]

When Ulukaya opened his second yogurt manufacturing plant in Twin Falls, Idaho, he created a job training program together with the College of Southern Idaho and the Chobani Foundation (formerly known as Shepherd's Gift Foundation.) He has also worked to improve the community in Twin Falls by supporting the Southern Idaho Children's Learning Center, Twin Falls Rapids Soccer Club, and other community programs.[55]
A New York Times article in March 2017 highlighted Ulukaya's efforts to work with Idaho colleges to offer technical training for workers to solve the area's labor shortage. The Chobani yogurt plant in Twin Falls is the largest in the world and pays its workers in the area on average twice minimum wage.[56]
In the fall of 2017, Chobani announced a brand evolution that featured new packaging and positioned the company as a “food-focused wellness company.”[57]
In 2017, Chobani started offering six weeks of paid leave to new parents as a result of Ulukaya's own experience when his son was born in 2015. The policy ensures that Chobani employees have the needed time to bond with their newborns, and it covers adoption, foster care and same-sex couples as well.[58]
In the spring of 2018, Ulukaya appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show[59] and Good Morning America[60] to announce that the company was celebrating its 10th anniversary as a national brand by giving a Chobani yogurt to every person in America.
In March 2017, Ulukaya was featured on the cover of Fast Company magazine. The cover story was titled "How Chobani's Hamdi Ulukaya Is Winning America's Culture War."[61] Later that spring, Ulukaya was featured by CBSNews' 60 Minutes on April 9, 2017 in a segment called "Chief of Chobani" that focused on his approach to business and philanthropy.[62]
In April 2019, Ulukaya gave a TED Talk on the TED conference main stage in Vancouver, entitled "The anti-CEO playbook." He proposed a new “anti-CEO playbook” that prioritizes people over profits, saying that “This is the difference between profit and true wealth.” [63]
In June 2019, Ulukaya launched Milk Matters, a program to support the future of dairy farming in America. Part of the program includes a new collaboration with Fair Trade USA to explore developing the first standard and certification program of the dairy industry.

Forum List

Back