Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Kyle's friend who sold a minor a gun

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • City of Kenosha

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Other, please specify below

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
The City of Kenosha is going to get hit hard for sure.
They probably deserve to get thrashed. They, like so many other Liberal-run cities, decided to let the mob run wild. People DIED as a result. Kyle has a better case than the families of the pervs he defended himself against.

You talking about half bicep man?
OI! He's just called "Lefty" now LOL. He probably regrets telling his friend that he "wishes he'd emptied a mag into Rittenhouse". Dumbass. He broke the primary rule: Don't point at anything you aren't ready to destroy.

JohnDB......that was rather profound.
Yes, it was and he's absolutely spot on with his reasoning, IMO. This country, and the world at large, is in the grips of some demonic level evil and it only gets worse from here. Next week, after the acquittal, several cities will have "bonfire nights" and early Christmas shopping by mob. I'd like to see the Guard and Reserve in the streets with full authority to shoot DEAD anyone who tries to loot or commit arson. This idiocy has gone quite far enough.

The Truth Alone exonerates Rittenhouse. Now let's see if Truth wins out over evil in the here and now.

1636817004178.png

Yes, it was and he's absolutely spot on with his reasoning, IMO. This country, and the world at large, is in the grips of some demonic level evil and it only gets worse from here. Next week, after the acquittal, several cities will have "bonfire nights" and early Christmas shopping by mob. I'd like to see the Guard and Reserve in the streets with full authority to shoot DEAD anyone who tries to loot or commit arson. This idiocy has gone quite far enough.
I agree, any looters who think they can burn and loot should be shot on sight. The National Guard and police cannot allow looters to cause damage like they have in the past.

Forum List

Back