Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Kyle's friend who sold a minor a gun

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • City of Kenosha

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Other, please specify below

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
I don't hate him, I just realize he is just a pathetic HS dropout who is the new hero of the Trumpist cult. When the jury finds him innocent, he will be lauded, and probably has a job waiting for him in Trumpworld somewhere.
In reality, and there is a reality. Kyle graduated high school during the pandemic, he's in college studying nursing. He is still a volunteer cadet with the fire department. He is the kind of person we all want children to be.

The first lawsuit might be against Fuck Joe Biden himself for calling Kyle a white supremacist. Mom is already making lawsuit noises.

JohnDB said:
Saying things like:
"Free Barrabis, Crucify Jesus Kyle"

leftist human nature never changes. They do that already. Free the Central Park 5, free Mumia, Exonerate Davis and Obama's illinois mentor the domestic terrorist whose name escapes me at the moment. oh yes Commie Bill the butthead Ayers. That's what the left is...all about the perverts, the criminals, the rapists, the murderers, the dead baby body parts,, illegitimate elections and behaving like the fascists they are while accusing everyone else of fascist behavior. Their minds are poisoned.

leftist human nature never changes. They do that already. Free the Central Park 5, free Mumia, Exonerate Davis and Obama's illinois mentor the domestic terrorist whose name escapes me at the moment. oh yes Commie Bill the butthead Ayers. That's what the left is...all about the perverts, the criminals, the rapists, the murderers, the dead baby body parts,, illegitimate elections and behaving like the fascists they are while accusing everyone else of fascist behavior. Their minds are poisoned.
I understand that not everyone believes in the Bible...but I'm thinking that there's some corporate guilt and some corporate punishment coming for all of the things currently happening and going on. It will be a disaster of some sort that they can't prepare for or overcome.
Just saying...I don't have to believe in the train coming in order for it to run over me while standing on the tracks. In fact that only assists the train in my destruction.

Last edited:
Kyle should sue that prosecutor for his unbeleivable display of badgering the witness - and the asst DA should be disbarred.

1636750335031.png

Oh no. Americans do not put anything past the left at this point. We see. We're not asked our opinion, only vilified...and that is duly noted also.
I'm thinking they may hate Kyle but they aren't stupid. They only try to harm the innocent and unwary. He's proven he'll lay them low if they come for him. They're evil, but they're also cowardly scum.

Forum List

Back