🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

**After this week, can President Biden serve out this YEAR?

White house staff intends to rescue the administration by highlighting the seriousness of white house activities.

Is he in charge of Ice cream procurement?

Yeah, right.

It is a sad, sad day when even journalists on Biden's list to call on are questioning his mental acuity.

VIDEO: Clueless Joe Biden Is Completely Lost – Laughs Off Latest Poll that Highlights His Incompetence

By Jim Hoft
Published August 22, 2021 at 5:15pm

I reiterate what I said.
Yeah, right.

It is a sad, sad day when even journalists on Biden's list to call on are questioning his mental acuity.

VIDEO: Clueless Joe Biden Is Completely Lost – Laughs Off Latest Poll that Highlights His Incompetence

By Jim Hoft
Published August 22, 2021 at 5:15pm

You're source is from an extreme right wing propaganda machine yet you expect me to believe that? You're coming from a political hatred point and you know we it. That's the sad part.
So fuck off with you shit. I reiterate what I said.

You don't need to be a military expert. All you have to do is watch Fox and listen to the interviews of military experts. How do you get out? Read a real American's plan like former President Trump. You pull out all Americans before one solder. You pull out the Afghanistan people that helped out so they don't get executed. You pull all our military bases and equipment, then you pull out the military--not the other way around.

Is this the same fox that's currently defending multi million dollar charges for spreading false information?
Oh. You didn't want be to mention that?
I was just being fair and balanced.

That aside, I support everything Joe did and no president could have done it any different under those circumstances.
Run that scenario past fox you moron.

It's idiotic to extend people's unemployment benefits when businesses are literally BEGGING people to come work for them! Unemployment shouldn't pay far more than people can make working a job. That's just insanity.
It’s idiotic to claim the virus is the flu when millions have died worldwide.

It’s idiotic to expect people to want to wait tables for tips.

Whether that is the case, Biden haters may not be able to pump up and perpetuate the assessment.

... Arguably the most successful war of the last 60 years was the Persian Gulf War during George H.W. Bush's presidency. Bush's performance was rated extremely highly by the American people in 1991. Some pundits at the time went so far to say that Bush reelected himself thanks to the war.
Bush lost reelection in 1992 to Bill Clinton.
On the other end, Ronald Reagan sent American troops to Lebanon in the early 1980s as peacekeepers. Hundreds were killed in a bombing, and Reagan later withdrew the troops. By early 1984, more than 60% of Americans viewed the Reagan policies as a failure in Lebanon.

Reagan easily won reelection later that year.
The point here is that the American public often has a short memory when it comes to foreign policy endeavors. The recent developments in Afghanistan that have hurt Biden in the polls may still be hurting him come the midterms in 2022 or presidential election in 2024. They could just as easily have no impact at all.

Former Guy railed for years that the United States should withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. When he had four years to actually do what he had incessantly insisted should by done, he invited the Taliban to Camp David for a 9/11 anniversary but, when he was given the boot by the American electorate, he had failed to fulfill his commitment. His failure to withdraw troops did not win him re-election.

Was there ever any realistic hope in the past twenty years that a triumphant U.S. military would eventually exist with a celebratory parade through Kabul? The current outcome is far, far closer to unembellished expectations.

Raving, "I coulda done it better!" is vacuous bravado for someone who was given ample opportunity and didn't do it al all.
With all due respect...it isn't like Afghanistan is Joe Biden's ONLY crisis! He's managed to FUBAR the Southern Border...set us up for Stagflation with the economy and he's overseeing a massive spike in violent crime numbers in cities all over the country.

Joe Biden is so far over his head with this job it's almost farce at this point. He's never been smart but now he's a dumb man who's suffering from what appears to be early stage dementia.

It’s idiotic to expect people to want to wait tables for tips.

My niece did very well waiting tables for tips until she suffered a major injury (not on the job). People go to work in order to make money. If government is paying you the same or more not to work, why would you?

I drove a tractor-trailer for 27 years. Do you think I wanted to, especially during bad weather like we get up north? Of course I didn't. I had to work to keep the lights on, food on the table, put money into my IRA, keep a newer model car for dependability, plus the extras like a smart phone, high speed internet and cable television.

This is the first time in my entire life that I ever experienced a labor shortage with high unemployment. Leave it to Democrats to create such a problem.

All of the stimulus your blob authorized…that was magical money right?

There is a difference between economic decline and economic recovery. Now with the vaccines out and over half of Americans getting them, we should be on an economic recovery. Trump signed for money when people weren't working because of the virus, not when jobs were all over the place. The last one he signed ha had no choice because the commies ran it down to the wire a day or two before the government would shutdown just before an election.

Is this the same fox that's currently defending multi million dollar charges for spreading false information?
Oh. You didn't want be to mention that?
I was just being fair and balanced.

That aside, I support everything Joe did and no president could have done it any different under those circumstances.
Run that scenario past fox you moron.

A real President like Trump would have never done anything like that. His withdrawal plans were based on the condition of the situation, not pull them out no matter what. And he wouldn't have planned his vacation on the day he did it either to hide from the media because he Fd up so badly.

A real President like Trump would have never done anything like that. His withdrawal plans were based on the condition of the situation, not pull them out no matter what. And he wouldn't have planned his vacation on the day he did it either to hide from the media because he Fd up so badly.

I don't care what you think he might have done. You have no idea so quit the rubbish.
Trump had 4 years to get them a out and eventually done nothing and You said nothing about that, now you take the high moral ground and ridicule Biden for doing it. Fuck off. Yoyre still coming from The hating democrats position and you know it. Grow up.

Forum List

Back