🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

**After this week, can President Biden serve out this YEAR?

I don't care what you think he might have done. You have no idea so quit the rubbish.
Trump had 4 years to get them a out and eventually done nothing and You said nothing about that, now you take the high moral ground and ridicule Biden for doing it. Fuck off. Yoyre still coming from The hating democrats position and you know it. Grow up.

Yes, I do hate Democrats. They are ruining our country. What's not to hate?

I know what Trump would have done because it was in his plans. Watch the recent interview he did on Hannity's show. He explained exactly what he would have done and why. I mean for crying out loud. He went against his own military experts advice, even the MSM is turning their backs on him. His poll numbers on a decline, and you don't have the balls to say My Guy Fucked Up. You don't have it in you because a leftist never does.

Yes, I do hate Democrats. They are ruining our country. What's not to hate?

How about the Democrat next door or down the road. Do you tell him you hate him? How about those democrats at church, do you give them a spray?
How are they ruining the country when there is no evidence of it. It's only your pe5sonal hate which forces you to offer pathetic unsupported ratbag statements like that. Grow up.

I know what Trump would have done because it was in his plans. Watch the recent interview he did on Hannity's show.
You did not have access to what trump was thinking when he negotiated. Simply you did not know so cut the lying.

He explained exactly what he would have done and why. I mean for crying out loud. He went against his own military experts advice, even the MSM is turning their backs on him.
He is the president and he can do what he pleased, just like trump did with volumes if executive orders so fuck you too.
His poll numbers on a decline, and you don't have the balls to say My Guy Fucked Up. You don't have it in you because a leftist never does.

I don't care if his polls disappear. He is the president and none of your hate will have any effect on that. He will remain so for more years.

Big mouths like you are the gutless ones. You wouldn't tell any Democrat you hate them them with out getting a gob full of knuckles. You've got no guts.

I reiterate what I said.

You're source is from an extreme right wing propaganda machine yet you expect me to believe that? You're coming from a political hatred point and you know we it. That's the sad part.
So fuck off with you shit. I reiterate what I said.
So very typical of the far-left. Please, step up and show me where my FACTS are wrong. EVEN CNN is coming down hard on President Biden. It's pretty telling when even CNN is openly calling this horrendous surrender what it is, a nightmare.

Your childish effort, resorting to name-calling and profanity is only expected from you.
Character%20I-S.jpg

So very typical of the far-left. Please, step up and show me where my FACTS are wrong. EVEN CNN is coming down hard on President Biden. It's pretty telling when even CNN is openly calling this horrendous surrender what it is, a nightmare.

Your childish effort, resorting to name-calling and profanity is only expected from you.
Character%20I-S.jpg
I'm not getting through to you.
I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO AFGHANISTAN.
The place is a sewer outlet for mad Muslim. Get out if there and let them kill themselves. Who cares.

Is this the same fox that's currently defending multi million dollar charges for spreading false information?
Oh. You didn't want be to mention that?
I was just being fair and balanced.

That aside, I support everything Joe did and no president could have done it any different under those circumstances.
Run that scenario past fox you moron.
giphy-S.gif

Both our allies and enemies disagree with you but hey, what do they know?

Economy tends to be better under democrats same as wages being higher in blue states than red states. We even had an 'Eisenhower' recession back in '58 I remember.

I don't care what you think he might have done. You have no idea so quit the rubbish.
Trump had 4 years to get them a out and eventually done nothing and You said nothing about that, now you take the high moral ground and ridicule Biden for doing it. Fuck off. Yoyre still coming from The hating democrats position and you know it. Grow up.
Liar%20too-M.jpg

It’s idiotic to expect people to want to wait tables for tips.
Why would you denigrate someone working a tough job but making good money? What makes you so much better than those folks.

Some of the hardest working, best-paying jobs have been when I worked for tips.

It wasn't until a few years later that I decided if I wanted to determine how much I earned, I'd have to work on commission or own my own business. I did both. No safety net, you wouldn't have the nerve. No unemployment, paying all your own SS and Medicare, paying your own health insurance. You're right, the meek need not apply.

That's what you want to bring up in defense, somebody from three administrations ago? Weak..........very weak. But, I also understand you can't defend the defenseless.

Biden is the worst President in most of our lifetimes, and Trump would have had this country roaring back by now if only people were smart enough to vote on accomplishments instead of mean Tweets.
My sympathies to you for being from Cleveland.

My niece did very well waiting tables for tips until she suffered a major injury (not on the job). People go to work in order to make money. If government is paying you the same or more not to work, why would you?

I drove a tractor-trailer for 27 years. Do you think I wanted to, especially during bad weather like we get up north? Of course I didn't. I had to work to keep the lights on, food on the table, put money into my IRA, keep a newer model car for dependability, plus the extras like a smart phone, high speed internet and cable television.

This is the first time in my entire life that I ever experienced a labor shortage with high unemployment. Leave it to Democrats to create such a problem.
Trump signed off on as much stimulus as Biden did. Not a peep from you about it.

I'm not getting through to you.
I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO AFGHANISTAN.
The place is a sewer outlet for mad Muslim. Get out if there and let them kill themselves. Who cares.

We on the right feel the same way about southern American countries that the commies are letting in by the tens of thousands every month.

Ah, so it's OK for people to work other jobs but not to wait tables? How do you draw that line, Candy?

Its a risk/reward thing. If you have to stand a foot away from some toothless blob supporter for $7 an hour and convince them to spend their disability check on a super sized french fry... not a good risk/reward ratio.

If you're an A/C technician going out to someone's house who keeps their place nice and tight for $25 an hour...different story.

I don't care if his polls disappear. He is the president and none of your hate will have any effect on that. He will remain so for more years.

Big mouths like you are the gutless ones. You wouldn't tell any Democrat you hate them them with out getting a gob full of knuckles. You've got no guts.

I said Democrats as in Democrat politicians. I understand there are a lot of stupid people in this country that vote Democrat. It's why we are in the mess we are in today.

Forum List

Back