After tonight, Trump is unstoppable.

Or you can raise minimum wage to $15.00/hr. which will be spent in the economy.
While I sympathize with an increase in minimum wage, right now that would only result in more illegals being hired and fewer Americans getting jobs.

We need to secure the borders, reform the guest worker programs and that in and of itself will cause the minimum wages to go up across the board.

While I sympathize with an increase in minimum wage, right now that would only result in more illegals being hired and fewer Americans getting jobs.

How exactly would that work?

We need to secure the borders, reform the guest worker programs and that in and of itself will cause the minimum wages to go up across the board.

Securing the US/Mexico and US/Canadian borders would cost trillions per year. Where would we get the monies?

Ignoring it is far less expensive. Right?

Sorry Anti-Trumpites. The math, is the math. Trump cannot be stopped. He will get over 1300 delegates and be the nominee.

Here is the spread sheet with the delegate math. Time to unite behind Trump!

Uh. NO. 63% of Republican Voters have voted against the Reality TV Rodeo Clown. Trump has to win 60% of the remaining delegates to win on the first ballot. Once they get him on the convention floor, he will get teh worst welcome since Julius Caesar on the Ides of March.

Greatest political question of our time: Does the GOP bend over and take it (give in to Trump) or fall on the sword for the short term (contest his nomination and/or back a third party candidate for the long term good of the party)?

And we're living through it right now. Pretty cool.

Securing the US/Mexico and US/Canadian borders would cost trillions per year. Where would we get the monies?

Arresting, fines, and incarceration for employers knowingly hiring illegals is much less expensive, doable, and more effective.

Greatest political question of our time: Does the GOP bend over and take it (give in to Trump) or fall on the sword for the short term (contest his nomination and/or back a third party candidate for the long term good of the party)?

Trumps job is to make sure the GOP doesn't get the White House. Job well done.

Please, continue thinking that, lololol

Kasich won Ohio, which has just made it harder for Trump to win the nomination. Cruz can still pull it out, especially now that Rubio is suspending his campaign.

Not a chance Cruz wins. None.

Trump easily gets over 1300 delegates.

It's simple mathematics.
I am not sure that Trump wins PA, CA or AZ

He is leading the polls in all of those states -

2016 Republican Primary and Caucus Polls

What is wrong with you? It will be very difficult for Trump to get to 1237 since he lost Ohio. Why are you nutbags always so fucking abrasive in your predictions.

according to your link, he has a small lead in AZ

polling for CA & PA are too old to matter

and Cruz is not out yet

I'm on board with Trump if he wins, but a brokered convention looks realistic right now

I'm on board with Trump if he wins

As a middle class person let me ask; What is Trump going to do to raise middle class wages?
Reduce Middle Class taxes for one, increase demand for middle class workers.

You must not have seen his tax plan.

and Cruz is not out yet

I'm on board with Trump if he wins, but a brokered convention looks realistic right now

As a middle class person let me ask; What is Trump going to do to raise middle class wages?

And......please learn before it is too late. Nobody can bring back manufacturing jobs. We will begin losing the need for many manual labor positions.....including drivers....over the next decade. The only way forward is innovative thinking matched with a drastic improvement in how we educate our youth.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Why would the rich and wealthy that control the GOP want another Republican in the White House after the last guy fucked up so bad?

and Cruz is not out yet

And......please learn before it is too late. Nobody can bring back manufacturing jobs. We will begin losing the need for many manual labor positions.....including drivers....over the next decade. The only way forward is innovative thinking matched with a drastic improvement in how we educate our youth.

including drivers

Please don't say self-driving vehicles.

Arresting, fines, and incarceration for employers knowingly hiring illegals is much less expensive, doable, and more effective.

Those are indeed part of the solution. But the reality is that our current political leaders seem much more willing to talk about solutions then to actually take the necessary steps to stem the flow.

Trumps wall, in my humble opinion is simply a shot to the gut to get the process jump started. Without him talking in that way, the illegal immigration problem would, once again get swept under the rug.

Any developer knows, if you want to build a 20 story building, and zoning only permits 15, you apply for a varience for a 25 story building and let the city think they win by allowing only a 20 story development.

It is, the "art" of the deal

I hear 16 republicans were thinking the same a few months ago

and Cruz is not out yet

including drivers

Please don't say self-driving vehicles.

Read this book.

People Get Ready: The Fight Against a Jobless Economy and a Citizenless Democracy: Robert W McChesney, John Nichols: 9781568585215: Amazon.com: Books

Az, will go Trump. Jan Brewer who is deeply admired here has been out working hard for him.
so is sheriff Joe

you are probably correct on AZ

Arpaio is upside down in his own county which makes up most of Arizona's population.

Public Policy Polling: Arizona

-Voters in Maricopa County have gotten pretty sour on long time Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Only 38% have a favorable opinion of him to 53% with a negative one. Interestingly Arpaio is far more popular in the rest of Arizona- a 50/41 favorability rating- than he is in his own county. It's hard to say if Maricopa voters unhappy with him- especially the Republican ones- would go so far as to vote him out but he's clearly not in good standing right now.

Trump also has a Mormon problem. We are sour on him. And the large Mormon population is much more likely to drift to Cruz.

Those are indeed part of the solution. But the reality is that our current political leaders seem much more willing to talk about solutions then to actually take the necessary steps to stem the flow.

Trumps wall, in my humble opinion is simply a shot to the gut to get the process jump started. Without him talking in that way, the illegal immigration problem would, once again get swept under the rug.

Any developer knows, if you want to build a 20 story building, and zoning only permits 15, you apply for a varience for a 25 story building and let the city think they win by allowing only a 20 story development.

It is, the "art" of the deal

The solution I posted removes the reason illegals come. Money.

The political leaders are people like Sheriff Joe who won't bite the hand that feeds them, which is why I'm so against elected Police.

Here is an excerpt from a study you can buy.

10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by 2020

Safer than assholes texting and driving.

For either to be viable you have to eliminate hacking. Two weeks ago Googles car ran into a bus. How in the hell can you miss a bus? Hacking made the car miss the bus.

The other huge problem is technology. We're currently at a roadblock and doing nothing except fine-tuning what is already developed.

The book and the study are possible, but not in the near future.

Forum List

Back