After Trump

Nope, you are an idiot if you think a GJ victory is going to lead to mass immigration.

It's not going to happen.

You are lying about deportation slips. The count are those deported in person and those turned back.

Slyhunter, your ilk's days of lying and not being called on it are over.
First off giving Green cards to anyone who wants them while simultaneously getting rid of welfare and the minimum wage, all thing Gary Johnson wants to do will create masses amount of people who can't afford to rent a decent house to compete for jobs and live in Bamboo huts like they do in Cambodia, Cage homes like they do in Hong Kong, or Coffin Hotels like they do in Japan.

SEcond off I get sick and tired of proving what I say over and over again for the likes of you. But here it is again for the fourteenth fucking time.
High deportation figures are misleading

Ever hear of catch and release. They catch them, then release them in the US with promises to show up at court, which they never do.
First, none of that shit will happen with Johnson as president

Second, your link deliberately misanalyzes the data. So you know it and are a liar, or just fucking stupid.

Third, you are just fucking stupid.

slyhunter is wrong about catch and release and you're wrong that it would not continue with Johnson.

Watch the documentary Food Inc.

BTW the reason Hillary is winning in the polls is because they are polling more Democrats than Republicans and not telling anyone about it except in the small print.

Here's Why The New Polls Showing Donald Trump Trailing Hillary Are Flawed | The Sean Hannity Show

Yeah, you always have to check the methodology. Amazing the number of ways they can rig a poll.
This is the same shit you guys said in 2012. Have you not learned a thing?

They overpolled D's. It's really simple if you go directly to the poll. The pollster has to give up how they ran the poll. Key phrases count as well. Such as "Americans polled" vs "likely voters" etc.

Polls only really get down to the nitty gritty about a month out from an election when the companies realize they better start telling the truth or their ratings as a pollster will plummet.

BTW the reason Hillary is winning in the polls is because they are polling more Democrats than Republicans and not telling anyone about it except in the small print.

Here's Why The New Polls Showing Donald Trump Trailing Hillary Are Flawed | The Sean Hannity Show

Yeah, you always have to check the methodology. Amazing the number of ways they can rig a poll.

They overpolled D's. It's really simple if you go directly to the poll. The pollster has to give up how they ran the poll. Key phrases count as well. Such as "Americans polled" vs "likely voters" etc.

Polls only really get down to the nitty gritty about a month out from an election when the companies realize they better start telling the truth or their ratings as a pollster will plummet.

Got a link directly to that poll? I mean a link to Sean Inanity linking to the Gayway Plundit is not exactly credible stuff.

Got a link directly to that poll? I mean a link to Sean Inanity linking to the Gayway Plundit is not exactly credible stuff.
Instead of handing out homework assignments why don't you go find the damn link for your damn self.?

Instead of handing out homework assignments why don't you go find the damn link for your damn self.?

I didn't bring it up, did I? I'm not even aware of this poll.
The poster above says, and I quote, " It's really simple if you go directly to the poll. The pollster has to give up how they ran the poll"

Indeed they do. It's called "methodology". I've done some work in this field and I'd like to see it for myself. Without access to the methodology ---- talk is cheap. Especially when it comes from fatally biased websites like Alan West and the Gitway Plunderer. That ain't good enough.

The poster above says, and I quote, " It's really simple if you go directly to the poll. The pollster has to give up how they ran the poll"

Indeed they do. It's called "methodology". I've done some work in this field and I'd like to see it for myself. Without access to the methodology ---- talk is cheap. Especially when it comes from fatally biased websites like Alan West and the Gitway Plunderer. That ain't good enough.
Hannity explains the methodology fairly well in that link already provided.

Republicans/conservatives went Full Retard in 2012 over polls.

You are doing it again.

Hannity is a notorious liar. I want the original.
Period.

Oh good grief. With the exception of the ABC/WP poll, Trump's within the margin of error. What's all this "Trump is going to lose" shit? It's getting really really old.

For crying out loud the same people who are bitching now are the same people that swore Trump couldn't take out 16 other people in the primaries.

Sunday, June 26
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Clinton 46, Trump 41 Clinton +5
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton ABC News/Wash Post Clinton 51, Trump 39 Clinton +12
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Clinton 39, Trump 38, Johnson 10, Stein 6 Clinton +1
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein ABC News/Wash Post Clinton 47, Trump 37, Johnson 7, Stein 3 Clinton +10
Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton CBS News/YouGov Clinton 40, Trump 39 Clinton +1
Florida: Trump vs. Clinton CBS News/YouGov Clinton 44, Trump 41 Clinton +3
Wisconsin: Trump vs. Clinton CBS News/YouGov Clinton 41, Trump 36 Clinton +5
North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton CBS News/YouGov Trump 42, Clinton 44 Clinton +2

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

Are you forgetting something? Trump is all alone now. Sanders still lingering around and has not endorse Hillary yet. What do you think will happen then?

Bull crap. And if the poll favor Trump you all agree and happy. News media don't just willy diddly published a polls. Are you all aware that these polls are verified and certified by accounting firm such as Deloitte, Ernst & Young?
BTW.............. The link came from FAUX news especially from Hannity. That's a joke don't you think?

Period.
Then go get it.

Period.
Then go get it.

I've already asked the asserter. It's on her. That was already established before you came in yelling "DIG ME".

Try to keep up.

Period.
Then go get it.

I've already asked the asserter. It's on her. That was already established before you came in yelling "DIG ME".

Try to keep up.
The Asserter already Asserted. It's not her fault you don't accept Hannity as a Credible news source. You don't get to say we have to use liberal pundits as sources or it doesn't count and get away with it. If you want another news source to counter the Asserters news source you go get the damn thing for your damn self.

Proving, once again, just how fucking scared the Subversive/DemocRATS are of Trump..... Mentioned 23 times and wasn't even on the radar when this shit happened!

• Democrats’ Benghazi Report Mentions Donald Trump 23 Times For Some Reason
    dailycaller ^ | 6/27/16 | Chuck Ross
    DailyCaller Home 2016 Politics US World Entertainment Sports Business Opinion Guns Issues Defense Education Energy Blogs The Mirror Matt Lewis DC Trawler Deals Send a Tip Elections Democrats’ Benghazi Report Mentions Donald Trump 23 Times For Some Reason Photo of Chuck Ross Chuck Ross Reporter 2:33 PM 06/27/2016 101 148 101 148 Share A 339-page report released by Democrats on the House Select Committee on Benghazi mentions Donald Trump 23 times. That total is more than the combined number of references to Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, two of the former Navy SEALs killed in the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks....
"I'm in their heads. In their heads I tell ya. They can't stop thinking about me!"

Period.
Then go get it.

Try to keep up.
The Asserter already Asserted. It's not her fault you don't accept Hannity as a Credible news source. You don't get to say we have to use liberal pundits as sources or it doesn't count and get away with it. If you want another news source to counter the Asserters news source you go get the damn thing for your damn self.

Yeah, actually it is her fault, since that's the only source she gave. And it's nowhere near being in the ballpark of being a hint of being able to smell anywhere near good enough.

She made the assertion, it's her job to link it. It's the way the world works, like it or lump it. And this isn't even your assertion anyway. If you're so sure about it then YOU go find a link.

Here's another story about it.
New ABC poll is a FRAUD, oversampled Dem’s 50% vs Rep’s
Here is the problem with the ABC poll just released, it sampled 50% more democrat’s than Republicans, no wonder the result show’s Crooked Hillary leading! Tell ABC what you think.

Here is the poll details and here is the specific section where the fraud occurs. ****METHODOLOGY –~ Partisan divisions are 36-24-33 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents, in the full sample, 37-27- 30 among registered voters.
oh and your direct link --> http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1178a12016Election.pdf

BTW BREAKING : New NBC National Poll Has Trump and Hillary in a Dead Heat

:banana::anj_stfu::dig:

Last edited:

They aren't overpolling anyone. This is literally the same argument you all used 4 years ago to explain why the polls were wrong and Romney was actually winning. The polls ended up being correct as they usually are.

Forum List

Back