After Two Debates, Who Drops Out Next? Vilhem DiBlasio?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
You have to assume/guess by now that at least someone will drop out within two weeks from now.
Wanna make a prediction? Come up with at least three.
One of us will likely get it right.
:1peleas:

You have to assume/guess by now that at least someone will drop out within two weeks from now.
Wanna make a prediction? Come up with at least three.
One of us will likely get it right.
:1peleas:
/—-/ I love how they are attacking Obozo via Biden. They are saying things that any Republican would be called racists for bringing up.

i cant figure why Dee Blasio wont leave,,,,he has been at 00.03% in the polls forever

i cant figure why Dee Blasio wont leave,,,,he has been at 00.03% in the polls forever
/—-/ It’s all about $$$ he raises for his campaign. He can keep what ever he doesn’t use for future campaigns. He’s allowed to use it to open and staff an office and fly first class to a Climate Change summit in Hawaii. And being a former presidential candidate is a resume enhancer.

/—-/ It’s all about $$$ he raises for his campaign. He can keep what ever he doesn’t use for future campaigns. He’s allowed to use it to open and staff an office and fly first class to a Climate Change summit in Hawaii. And being a former presidential candidate is a resume enhancer.
well i do admit that I cried for three days when Sarah Palin and Elmo bowed out two weeks ago

De Blasio is promising to "tax the hell out of rich people"

that's a winner right there!

De Blasio wants to tax the hell out of the rich

Trump wants to tax the hell out of China

Big Bird will stay in it to the last minute...he is fighting for NAME RECOGNITION AND....
Whatever money he can get in donations...
Or WASHING ALL THE ILLEGAL MONEY he has pilfered from the NYC Coffers!

Forum List

Back