After Two Speeches.Biden Has Not Given Us Any Economic Statistic To Prove His Claims Of Doom & Gloom

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
And yet, some people show up to watch Biden speak? We saw his first two rallies, did Biden ever bring up the unemployment rate? Did Biden ever bring up the fact that we have millions of more job openings than people looking? Did Biden bring up how many Americans are doing so much better in the stock market/401a plans?
No, right?
All we heard so far is that the middle class is hurting! suffering !! and that half of all Americans hate the other half! We are an immoral country and the middle class is going down the drain !!!
Yah, tell that to the 100 Million {or so} Americans who we hurting in 2009 and beyond when he was Vice President, and Biden did nothing to help the middle class for 8 Years !!!!!!!
:iagree: :hyper:

Biden is driving Trump crazy

Up all last night sending anti Biden Tweets

He's toast before he even starts.
Biden is complaining? what was the real growth rate for 8 years? 0.1 % ???
He has nothing to run on except "Trump is bad". Biden has zero accomplishments, he's never been anything but a gaffe machine and he'll lose BIGLY, either in the primaries or at the hands of Donald Trump.

And yet, some people show up to watch Biden speak? We saw his first two rallies, did Biden ever bring up the unemployment rate? Did Biden ever bring up the fact that we have millions of more job openings than people looking? Did Biden bring up how many Americans are doing so much better in the stock market/401a plans?
No, right?
All we heard so far is that the middle class is hurting! suffering !! and that half of all Americans hate the other half! We are an immoral country and the middle class is going down the drain !!!
Yah, tell that to the 100 Million {or so} Americans who we hurting in 2009 and beyond when he was Vice President, and Biden did nothing to help the middle class for 8 Years !!!!!!!
Do you really expect him to bring that up at his rallies? Let me give you some advice, don’t go applying to be a political adviser anytime soon.

He's toast before he even starts.
Biden is complaining? what was the real growth rate for 8 years? 0.1 % ???
He has nothing to run on except "Trump is bad". Biden has zero accomplishments, he's never been anything but a gaffe machine and he'll lose BIGLY, either in the primaries or at the hands of Donald Trump.
right,,,all Biden can say is that Trump gropes strange women in his spare time, so vote for me !!!!

No, right?
About that unemployment, maybe you can help me out? Do you see a trend here?

D5fjeSGWAAcwvfm

i am beginning to wonder if all 100 to 500 people that show up are being paid/bribed/given a gift not to heckel at his rallies

Biden is essentially a doddering old fool in a flasher trenchcoat, inextricably tied to Obama and all eight years of that nonsense.

With the Commies now running the party, I have doubts he'll make it to the primaries. Democrats prefer something from the Hollywood template

Biden is essentially a doddering old fool in a flasher trenchcoat, inextricably tied to Obama and all eight years of that nonsense.

With the Commies now running the party, I have doubts he'll make it to the primaries. Democrats prefer something from the Hollywood template
oh,,,i didnt see most of his last 2 speeches, but did Biden bring up the billions we gave to Iran?

No, right?
About that unemployment, maybe you can help me out? Do you see a trend here?

D5fjeSGWAAcwvfm
Educate yourself.
Manufacturers Added 6 Times More Jobs Under Trump Than Under Obama's Last 2 Years

oh,,,i didnt see most of his last 2 speeches, but did Biden bring up the billions we gave to Iran?
You're an idiot, you little freakazoid.

Raise your hand if you want to go back to the way things were when Biden was VP. Think it over, the middle class that he was complaining about the other day is far better off now than they were then. You don't think 3% economic growth is better than 1.6%? Remember when they said all those manufacturing jobs aren't coming back? Well, they are now.

How do you feel about the Iran nuclear deal? How about the Paris Accords on climate change, are you good with sending hundreds of billions of US taxpayer dollars overseas so other countries can spend it, supposedly on GW? What's he going to do about our southern border and all those illegals coming in? Are you good with drawing a red line with the war in Syria and then doing nothing when it gets crossed? What's your take on Benghazi, do you want to go back to those days? Yeah, let's go back to a time when a democratic administration hired politicians at the top of the FBI, DOJ, IRS, and every other federal agency that have no qualms about using the power of their offices for political purposes.

Sleepy Joe is in trouble already. With only 30 minute or fewer speeches, he's slurring words and getting the wrong words even with his teleprompters. Just sad. Someone tell him the third time will not be the charm.

Forum List

Back