After vaccination: 82-year-old man died while still on the premises of the vaccination center

It's never going to end well when your argument begins with "I know a guy who...."

What's never going to end well?

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I don't care if anyone gets the vaccine or not.

All I know is what happened to a friend. For me, that's enough reason for me not to get it.

I couldn't really give a shit if you decide to get it...

And clearly I don't give a shit what you don't give a shit about, none of that being the point.

The actual point being, you don't make a case by crowing "I know a guy who...." when 82,516,7833 kajillion skillion had different results.

But I'm not making a case.

I'm simply saying that I'm not getting it, and sharing the reason why I'm not getting it. That's all. I'm not debating anything, therefore I've no need to "make a case"...

Maybe that's what you'd like to back up to but what you posted in 40, which you're apparently trying to bury, was that your single-person "I know a guy" was, quote, "far more a case for it being the cause than for it not being the cause... "

As far as I'm concerned, yes, it's enough for me.

If you can point out anywhere in which I've said anyone else should accept that as the requisite criteria, I'll buy you a house...

No thanks, I have a house and I HATE moving.

Your conclusion is entirely illogical. Unless somehow you believe your "I know a guy" is literally the only person, possibly excepting this 82-year-old German, who have been administered the vaccine. If you accept the Reality of the numbers however, you can't get there from here.

I consider the fact that he was absolutely healthy prior to getting the vaccine. Then he gets it and ends up in the hospital?

Again, it's not a chance I'm willing to take. I never have been much of a gambler, so why start?

Do whatever you wish to do, though. I don't care one way or the other...

That's fine, and I'm in the same place you are. I just don't get to that place based on a single incident.

100 million plus have been vaccinated without issues

Why don't you start a thread on them instead of fear mongering?

Do you know something about upcoming 'issues' within few years?
Just ask yourself why governments worldwide are forcing humanity to accept the jab against the renamed as Covid flu.
Basing on your opinion I dare to claim you aren't a 'rightwinger' but a hard-core communist
If the "gubmint" is "forcing" people to take shots...
Why haven't you had yours?

Geez.
These people scream about their rights when no one's "trampling" them
Then say "please sir may I have another" when someone blows a little cheeto dust their way.

Look what's gonna in Israel now
It will be the same in any country after few months
OK. So they're Jewing the place up.
No need to bring this racist crap into the thread.

he just posted that you are wrong on that,,

and why dont you post it,, oh thats right,, cause its not true and many have gotten ill or died from the shot,,
So are you afraid of the shot?
cant be afraid of something I didnt do,,,
So I take it you will not get the sbot?
why would I???
yeah really,the better question is WHY be a stupid cattle like pogo for example?:cuckoo:
Lol I guess you are afraid of the shot.
:cuckoo:
No i am just not a braindead moron fighting to be first in line for the gates funded vaccine knowing it is the vaccine that is dangerous and not the virus itself. you want to be a stupid cattle and take a vaccine for a virus where the survival rate from it is 99.9% be stupid and take it,but I am not going to be an idiot and take a vaccine for a virus that is not dangerous and where it is the vaccine that is dangerous instead bet you are not even aware that the CDC themselves have admitted the numbers are inflated for the virus?.
1615672188312.png

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1615671869050.png

Last edited:

and why dont you post it,, oh thats right,, cause its not true and many have gotten ill or died from the shot,,
why would I???
yeah really,the better question is WHY be a stupid cattle like pogo for example?:cuckoo:
No i am just not a braindead moron fighting to be first in line for the gates funded vaccine knowing it is the vaccine that is dangerous and not the virus itself. you want to be a stupid cattle and take a vaccine for a virus where the survival rate from it is 99.9% be stupid and take it,but I am not going to be an idiot and take a vaccine for a virus that is not dangerous and where it is the vaccine that is dangerous instead bet you are not even aware that the CDC themselves have admitted the numbers are inflated for the virus?.
View attachment 467343

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

View attachment 467340
I spend a great deal of time with people over the age of 76. I would like to continue that for as long as I can. They are the at risk group. I should be dead so many times over I have zero concern for a vaccine taking me out. A boat or a plane will take me out. Not a vaccine. Maybe a jealous husband but I am pretty good at knowing when she is lying these days.

why would I???
View attachment 467343

View attachment 467340
I spend a great deal of time with people over the age of 76. I would like to continue that for as long as I can. They are the at risk group. I should be dead so many times over I have zero concern for a vaccine taking me out. A boat or a plane will take me out. Not a vaccine. Maybe a jealous husband but I am pretty good at knowing when she is lying these days.

go ahead and take the vaccine then,believe me i dont care.Its your funeral not mine.lol

why would I???
View attachment 467343

View attachment 467340

go ahead and take the vaccine then,believe me i dont care.Its your funeral not mine.lol
Lol. I will take the risk.

100% false statement. Many have had serious issues. I personally know someone that almost died after getting it, he developed ITP. I know of no one that has actually died from WuFlu itself.

The goal is to vaccinate humanity and depopulate it.
Covid isn't more dangerous as flu

and as we have seen from the replies on this thread,there are a lot of braindead cattle who think it is safe and the government is looking out for them. :cuckoo:

Linkie to where anyone said that?

Well that seems to have quieted the conspiracyheaded jagoff doesn't it.
Two hours later and the grand total of all the examples he's found is "almost one".

Have you no patience ? According to world renowned expert "Dr" Sherri Tenpenny says those idiots will begin dropping dead really, really soon.
Just my 10 cents worth on da matter ;)

Even if tens of thousands will die within few minutes after vaccinations presstitutes, 'politicians' will claim the 'jab' had been fine. Think about what going on here.

In Würzburg, an 82-year-old man died on the premises of the vaccination center shortly after the Corona vaccination. It is remarkable how the tragic incident is reported in the media. A search query on "Google News" with the keywords "Würzburg 82-year-old" yielded only a few search hits at noon on Saturday. As a regional media provider, the Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation in particular is reporting on various pages or in various offerings. Interesting is, how with the reports the illnesses of the man are put into the foreground. There is talk of a "severely pre-ill person". This can at least give the impression that the deceased was almost in need of help. In any case not spry. If one reads then however between the lines and further down, one learns, "that the man went back after the inoculation...independently to the car". That sounds at least as if he was still quite spry for his age. Shortly before the report, Health Minister Jens Spahn had stated at the Federal Press Conference that there was no evidence of causal links between vaccinations and deaths.

why put up a link thats in German here in this forum?...

He TRANSLATED it Harry, at least the main part, and he did so accurately.

Got anything to actually add or subtract here?
yea quit being such a dick.....hows that?...

Even if tens of thousands will die within few minutes after vaccinations presstitutes, 'politicians' will claim the 'jab' had been fine. Think about what going on here.

In Würzburg, an 82-year-old man died on the premises of the vaccination center shortly after the Corona vaccination. It is remarkable how the tragic incident is reported in the media. A search query on "Google News" with the keywords "Würzburg 82-year-old" yielded only a few search hits at noon on Saturday. As a regional media provider, the Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation in particular is reporting on various pages or in various offerings. Interesting is, how with the reports the illnesses of the man are put into the foreground. There is talk of a "severely pre-ill person". This can at least give the impression that the deceased was almost in need of help. In any case not spry. If one reads then however between the lines and further down, one learns, "that the man went back after the inoculation...independently to the car". That sounds at least as if he was still quite spry for his age. Shortly before the report, Health Minister Jens Spahn had stated at the Federal Press Conference that there was no evidence of causal links between vaccinations and deaths.

I ain't the one sitting here whining "waaah the original is in German" while I've got a perfectly good translation sitting here right next to it with nothing to contribute on the actual TOPIC, so ---- Does Not Apply.

Another whack-job conspiracy theory.

The mods are really falling down on the job, here.

I ain't the one sitting here whining "waaah the original is in German" while I've got a perfectly good translation sitting here right next to it with nothing to contribute on the actual TOPIC, so ---- Does Not Apply.
aw whats the matter pogo?.....someone piss you off?...you got cramps?....what is it?...

aw whats the matter pogo [sic]?.....someone piss you off?...you got cramps?....what is it?...

I count three posts from your end having zero to do with the topic Harry.
Care to go for four?

aw whats the matter pogo [sic]?.....someone piss you off?...you got cramps?....what is it?...

Care to go for four?
are your posts on topic?...

Care to go for four?
are your posts on topic?...

Sure are.
Go check 'em. You know, in case they're in German or named "Jones" or some shit.

why would I???
No i am just not a braindead moron fighting to be first in line for the gates funded vaccine knowing it is the vaccine that is dangerous and not the virus itself. you want to be a stupid cattle and take a vaccine for a virus where the survival rate from it is 99.9%

The survival rate is actually 97%. Here's the proof..
Don't sit here and lie.

why would I???
No i am just not a braindead moron fighting to be first in line for the gates funded vaccine knowing it is the vaccine that is dangerous and not the virus itself. you want to be a stupid cattle and take a vaccine for a virus where the survival rate from it is 99.9%

Don't sit here and lie.

the CDC number is 99.94 for the majority of people,, your number is for those with health problems,,

nice try though,,

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

the CDC number is 99.94 for the majority of people,, your number is for those with health problems,,

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

Here, I'll actually paste the stats from the same site I just linked.

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
96,571,888 (97%) Recovered / Discharged
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

Go ahead, calculate it yourself.

The poster laid a bullshit turd (understandable since he pulled it out of his ass) and he got called on it.
Still hasn't touched post 75 either. Guess he ran away.

Forum List

Back