AG Barr confirms Dem. Jaime Raskin LIED about whistleblower report being dismissed.

Raskin has never told the truth on any topic, ever.

A Democrat LIED to protect Biden....

shockedface.jpg

Maybe his bandanna is wrapped too tightly around his noggin, cutting off the blood flow to his brain?

:dunno:

Nah - he's just a lying Democrat.

"Ended"....does mean closed down. :auiqs.jpg:
Love Billy's out. He doesn't think anything happened either. But he'll talk the good game.
So..in the light of ZERO evidence, we can say...This...didn't...happen.
The FBI also confirmed that it is an ongoing investigation, which is why they wont release this to the public. If there was nothing to this, then Raskin would be damanding that this document be released in order to show the world that Biden is innocent and the GOP is lying.

Do you see that happening? I sure as fuck dont. :dunno:

According to Barr? He wouldn’t know because he wasn’t in the room and didn’t hear what the FBI told Raskin.
He wouldnt need to be in the room in order to know that he himself sent the investigation to David Weiss in Delaware.

Furthermore, because Raskin lied, Wray was forced to now let the ENTIRE Select Committe view it. This is going to be embarrassing as fuck for Raskin and all of you who believed him. Its super fun for us on the right though. :laugh:

According to Barr? He wouldn’t know because he wasn’t in the room and didn’t hear what the FBI told Raskin.
You fucking moron. Raskin made a claim that Barr investigated it, found nothing, and closed it. Barr said he sent it to the prosecutor in Delaware and it was in no way closed.

Comer was in the room and also called Raskin a liar, Dumbass.

He wouldnt need to be in the room in order to know that he himself sent the investigation to David Weiss in Delaware.

Furthermore, because Raskin lied, Wray was forced to now let the ENTIRE Select Committe view it. This is going to be embarrassing as fuck for Raskin and all of you who believed him. Its super fun for us on the right though. :laugh:
He would need to be in the room to know what the FBI told Raskin. That’s what we don’t know.

The FBI also confirmed that it is an ongoing investigation, which is why they wont release this to the public. If there was nothing to this, then Raskin would be damanding that this document be released in order to show the world that Biden is innocent and the GOP is lying.

This..didn't..happen. :)

Maybe his bandanna is wrapped too tightly around his noggin, cutting off the blood flow to his brain?

:dunno:

Nah - he's just a lying Democrat.
Were you aware that Raskin got cancer because, his soul is rotten to the core? Im an atheist, but even i know he is being punished by God for being an awful human being who desrrves to die from cancer. :dunno:

This..didn't..happen. :)
Yes it did and denying it wont change that fact. The entire Select Committee will now see it because Raskin lied which forced Wray's hand. When that happens, who do you think is going to be proven right, me or you? :laugh:

Were you aware that Raskin got cancer because, his soul is rotten to the core? Im an atheist, but even i know he is being punished by God for being an awful human being who desrrves to die from cancer. :dunno:

I wouldn't doubt it.

Good point. Why isn't Raskin asking Wray to release the doc that he claims clears Biden JackOfNoTrades

Yes it did and denying it wont change that fact. The entire Select Committee will now see it because Raskin lied which forced Wray's hand. When that happens, who do you think is going to be proven right, me or you? :laugh:
No..it didn't. Honestly, how long are you cucks going to keep beating on conspiracy theories? You do understand that it just makes you look silly.

OK. I'll take your bet about being proven right.
What would you like to wager?

He would need to be in the room to know what the FBI told Raskin. That’s what we don’t know.
Raskin said Barr closed the case because it had no merit. Barr doesnt need to be in the room in order to know that is a lie.

Raskin said Barr closed the case because it had no merit. Barr doesnt need to be in the room in order to know that is a lie.
If the FBI told that to Raskin, then it’s not Raskin that’s the liar.

Forum List

Back