AG Barr met with British, Italians to blow the lid off Obama officials spying on Trump

BARR BETTER COME BACK WITH guns blazing!

I want the domino’s the fall ,, flip flip flip! I want schiff in jail for putting a spy in the White House.
Force cnn to report the news!

Good luck with the CNN thing
The rest yes of course
after hundreds of phony scandals that never go anywhere in the real world, when do you idiots finally wise up?
I swear to god if Barr starts arresting Democrats I’m going to get up in libs like you faces and just laugh for as long as I can lol

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials - Wikipedia
The FBI and several United States congressional committees have been ... Some of Trump's campaign members, business partners, administration nominees, and family members ...
Overview
Trump administration ...
Trump campaign members
Trump business partners

View attachment 282279Wikipedia
Trump Tower meeting - Wikipedia
Jump to Russian lobbyists · Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer best known ... would meet with Trump campaign members or ...
View attachment 282280BBC.com
Trump Russia affair: Key questions answered
Doing business in foreign nations is not a crime.
This is not about doing business it's about politicians screwing up our elections by pushing foreign governments to investigate opponents, for personal gain for personal gain for personal gain. And you people are the educated GOP voters. Too bad you're educated on garbage.
First, I don't know how many times I need to tell you this, I am neither left nor right, I am here to educate partisan voters about how the political elite control your stupid asses.

Now, if you truly believe that this is the case, we should be far more worried about Great Britain, Canada and Israel. Any one of them has far more influence over our elections than little old Russia. All three? Get the fuck out of town. They completely skew the hell out of our elections.

You folks are really obtuse and let the media, government schools and the intel agencies with their disinfo., do all of your thinking for you. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground if you even pretend to care about such things.
Try the BBC instead of Milo or whatever. You are far right but still a dupe.... All to protect the rich from paying their fair share so we can invest in America and Americans again instead of this GOP mass of the last 30 years.

The Democratic Party’s renewed urgency to unseat President Donald Trump takes on a whole different meaning amid a report that Attorney General William Barr is indeed investigating the investigators.

A measure the party’s media allies are working feverishly to assign a sinister turn to, presenting the effort to get to the bottom of what may have been an effort to take out a sitting president as using executive branch powers to further personal interests.

The Washington Post reported Monday that Barr has been meeting with British and Italian intelligence officials regarding the investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax.

Accompanying Barr in Italy was John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, who was tapped to investigate the events leading up to a long, exhaustive probe of Trump and his campaign

AG Barr met with British, Italians to blow the lid off Obama officials spying on Trump

When the Russians were interfering & members of the Trump campaign were meeting with Russdians and lying about it, nothing should have been investigated?

You assfucks are dumber than shit./

One of that happened-
R Mueller
It all happened. Read a newspaper or something. Google it geez.

Think about it Franco, if the MSM sources are littered with spooks from the lettered agencies, and these are the same agencies that are causing the chaos, why would anything that is printed in those sources be entirely accurate?

The entire Mueller report is likely a complete fabrication.
View attachment 282290
if-u-had-a-brain.gif

Why did nothing ever happen to Roger Stone? Do you even know?

Tell me what Mueller's report said on that?

How come those Russian's that were "indicted" never came to trial? Do you know? Because they would have had to seen evidence the BOB did not have. . . . :71:

FBI Never Saw CrowdStrike Unredacted or Final Report on Alleged Russian Hacking Because None was Produced
The FBI relied on CrowdStrike’s “conclusion” to blame Russia for hacking DNC servers, though the private firm never produced a final report and the FBI never asked them to, as Ray McGovern explains.
FBI Never Saw CrowdStrike Unredacted or Final Report on Alleged Russian Hacking Because None was Produced

". . . The revelation came in a court filing by the government in the pre-trial phase of Roger Stone, a long-time Republican operative who had an unofficial role in the campaign of candidate Donald Trump. Stone has been charged with misleading Congress, obstructing justice and intimidating a witness.

The filing was in response to a motion by Stone’s lawyers asking for “unredacted reports” from CrowdStrike in an effort to get the government to prove that Russia hacked the DNC server. “The government … does not possess the information the defandant seeks,” the filing says.

In his motion, Stone’s lawyers said he had only been given three redacted drafts. In a startling footnote in the government’s response, the DOJ admits the drafts are all that exist. “Although the reports produced to the defendant are marked ‘draft,’ counsel for the DNC and DCCC informed the government that they are the last version of the report produced,” the footnote says.

In other words CrowdStrike, upon which the FBI relied to conclude that Russia hacked the DNC, never completed a final report and only turned over three redacted drafts to the government.

Stone on his way to court in February. (Victoria Pickering/Flickr)

These drafts were “voluntarily” given to the FBI by DNC lawyers, the filing says. “No redacted information concerned the attribution of the attack to Russian actors,” the filing quotes DNC lawyers as saying.

In Stone’s motion his lawyers argued: “If the Russian state did not hack the DNC, DCCC, or [Clinton campaign chairman John] Podesta’s servers, then Roger Stone was prosecuted for obstructing a congressional investigation into an unproven Russian state hacking conspiracy … The issue of whether or not the DNC was hacked is central to the Defendant’s defense.”

<snip>

VIPS does not believe the June 12, 14, & 15 timing was pure coincidence. Rather, it suggests the start of a pre-emptive move to associate Russia with anything WikiLeaks might have been about to publish and to “show” that it came from a Russian hack.

Bill Binney, a former NSA technical director and a VIPS member, filed an affidavit in Stone’s case. Binney said: “WikiLeaks did not receive stolen data from the Russian government. Intrinsic metadata in the publicly available files on WikiLeaks demonstrates that the files acquired by WikiLeaks were delivered in a medium such as a thumb drive.”

<snip>

On March 31, 2017 WikiLeaks released the most damaging disclosure up to that point from what it called “Vault 7” — a treasure trove of CIA cybertools leaked from CIA files. This disclosure featured the tool “Marble Framework,” which enabled the CIA to hack into computers, disguise who hacked in, and falsely attribute the hack to someone else by leaving so-called tell-tale signs — like Cyrillic, for example.

The CIA documents also showed that the “Marble” tool had been employed in 2016.

Two weeks later, then CIA Director Mike Pompeo branded WikiLeaks a “non-state hostile intelligence service,” and the U.S. put pressure on Ecuador, which had given Assange asylum, to expel him from its London embassy. He was on April 11 when British police arrested him. On the same day he was convicted of skipping bail on a Swedish investigation that had since been dropped. Assange was sentenced to 50 weeks in London’s max-security Belmarsh prison.

Comey, it seems a safe bet, still worries that Assange or one of his associates, will provide “technical evidence” enough to prove “who did not engage in the DNC releases. . . . ”

I want the domino’s the fall ,, flip flip flip! I want schiff in jail for putting a spy in the White House.

The rest yes of course
after hundreds of phony scandals that never go anywhere in the real world, when do you idiots finally wise up?
I swear to god if Barr starts arresting Democrats I’m going to get up in libs like you faces and just laugh for as long as I can lol
30 years now of dupes like you.... Poor America.

The rest yes of course

Aside from idiots like you, America is spectacular.

The rest yes of course

Are you mumbling that to yourself?
Could you be any more obtuse? LOL

The rest yes of course

Most of the past 30 years have been ruled by Ultraliberal extremists here in America.

We had 8 full years of Clintonian Tyranny, and 8 full years of Obamunism.

Crazy libtard programs like Gay Marriage, O'care and the Porkulus were established.

The leftist mood has increased Sex Changes and she-males exponentially.

Trump is providing a chance to bring America back from the edge of extremism

The rest yes of course

Aside from idiots like you, America is spectacular.
Whatever you say troll. You mean dupes like you are spectacular or what? What are you taking credit for? Conservative Bliss of ignorance?

The rest yes of course

Most of the past 30 years have been ruled by Ultraliberal extremists here in America.

Crazy libtard programs like Gay Marriage, O'care and the Porkulus were established.

And Clinton and Obama together were obstructed all the way. Obama managed to pass Obamacare that is all from both of them. The last 30 years has been giveaway tax cuts to the rich from the GOP along with cuts and services for everyone else, only possible with this disgraceful propaganda machine. The worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere means something, brainwashed functional moron.

The rest yes of course

And Clinton and Obama together were obstructed all the way. Obama managed to pass Obamacare that is all from both of them. The last 30 years has been giveaway tax cuts to the rich from the GOP along with cuts and services for everyone else, only possible with this disgraceful propaganda machine. The worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere means something, brainwashed functional moron.

Clinton and Obama were hardly obstructed at all.

Clinton got Welfare Reform through, he got a 10 year ban on assault weapons.

Both men got countless extremists on the courts. Gay Marriage. Gay Adoptions. Men in Dresses allowed in the nation's Ladies Rooms.

kinda hard to say it was fabricated when there is evidence collected that proves the Trump campaign met or made contact with the Russians interfering in our election over 160 times, and Trump was negotiating a trump tower moscow during his campaign, all the while Trump was lying to us by telling us on multiple occasions during the campaign that he had no business or proposals in Russia and his campaign had no involvements with Russians...

see Mueller Report, volume 1

:rolleyes:

You would stick to that story even if they locked Mueller and company up for treason, wouldn't you? :dunno:
none of your phony scandals about Democrats or Mueller or anyone have made it to a courtroom. All investigated and nothing there it's been proven again and again you are a brainwashed functional moron.

OP: Obama did nothing, the FBI looked into manafort and found a can of worms the guy is a scumbag just like the orange clown.

Manafort was charged only because he worked for President Trump. not because of any crimes.
Must be it.
Yep it's a conspiracy of the educated and intelligent all against you chumps LOL, right, conspiracy nut jobs? Only your bought off High School grad pundits know the truth! You're a disgrace....
Lol, talking about one eating their own.

The British? The Italians?

Why not the FBI?

They thought that they would be clever and outsource it.

They underestimated Trump and Barr
Seems that the AG would have better things to do than act as Trump's new Michael Cohen.

The DOJ is concerned about stopping collusion from abroad in US elections. We have treaties with Australia, Ukraine, Italy, to cooperate in purging corruption.

In actuality, its his job

Why not the FBI?

Seems that the AG would have better things to do than act as Trump's new Michael Cohen.

The DOJ is concerned about stopping collusion from abroad in US elections. We have treaties with Australia, Ukraine, Italy, to cooperate in purging corruption.

Then he should expose corruption and collusion where it actually exists.

I want you to do us a favor though.

Why not the FBI?

It exists in the Biden Crime Family, in the Deep State with thugs like Comey and McCabe.

And Mr. Barr is doing his job to expose them.

Why not the FBI?

It exists in the Biden Crime Family, in the Deep State with thugs like Comey and McCabe.

Prove it. Facts matter, right? Produce facts, not rumor.

Ah! The things Fox News has taught you!

Prove it. Facts matter, right? Produce facts, not rumor.

Ah! The things Fox News has taught you!

That's what the AG is in Italy doing. Getting proof. Doing an actual investigation.

BTW, Trump was fully investigated for years by Mueller. Nothing at all in regards to collusion.

Forum List

Back