AG Barr met with British, Italians to blow the lid off Obama officials spying on Trump

Okay GOP tax rates and policies. Passed by 51 vote GOP scumbag reconciliation rule, while Democrats need 60 votes to end them. What a scam, brainwashed functional moron.

Remind me again how ACA was passed?

And for the record, I am not OK with GOP tax rates. They should be much lower.
On the middle class yes.... And the working and poor the non rich as it were... 90% at least of Obamacare was passed with 60 votes. The Democrats had 60 votes for 35 days or so in session and just barely got it passed.unlike the dupes who believed they had two years and passed all kinds of policies. Absolutely ridiculous version of history as always. Everyone should fact check Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc nonstop. The amount of misinformation and phony scandals without any retractions ever is a disgrace....

Nope, Senate version of the bill (America’s Healthy Future Act) passed with 60 votes, and since Scott Brown won in special elections, Democrats did not have 60 votes anymore, so they passed it thru reconciliation.

Now you're calling Republicans scumbags for doing the same thing, but it's OK when Democrats do it. Eh, shitstain?
No the Obamacare was passed with 60 votes. Then there were some financial parts of it that they were able to pass with reconciliation. Meanwhile all Republicans care about is cutting taxes on the rich and tots and services for the rest and they have been using reconciliation for it for decades. Meanwhile if the Democrats want to pass reform or higher taxes on the rich they need 60 votes. It's a scam and part of the GOP giveaway to the rich, dumbass Dupe.

Okay GOP tax rates and policies. Passed by 51 vote GOP scumbag reconciliation rule, while Democrats need 60 votes to end them. What a scam, brainwashed functional moron.

On the middle class yes.... And the working and poor the non rich as it were... 90% at least of Obamacare was passed with 60 votes. The Democrats had 60 votes for 35 days or so in session and just barely got it passed.unlike the dupes who believed they had two years and passed all kinds of policies. Absolutely ridiculous version of history as always. Everyone should fact check Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc nonstop. The amount of misinformation and phony scandals without any retractions ever is a disgrace....

Nope, Senate version of the bill (America’s Healthy Future Act) passed with 60 votes, and since Scott Brown won in special elections, Democrats did not have 60 votes anymore, so they passed it thru reconciliation.

Now you're calling Republicans scumbags for doing the same thing, but it's OK when Democrats do it. Eh, shitstain?
No the Obamacare was passed with 60 votes. Then there were some financial parts of it that they were able to pass with reconciliation. Meanwhile all Republicans care about is cutting taxes on the rich and tots and services for the rest and they have been using reconciliation for it for decades. Meanwhile if the Democrats want to pass reform or higher taxes on the rich they need 60 votes. It's a scam and part of the GOP giveaway to the rich, dumbass Dupe.

Is that what you're told?

Quick search and there are plenty of link.

Timeline of ACA.

Read this, shitstain.

Timeline of ACA.

Read this, shitstain.
What is your garbage point, brainwashed functional moron?

Timeline of ACA.

Read this, shitstain.

After all that's written you're too stupid to see it, eh shitstain?

You complained about GOP using reconciliation.

I call out your hypocrisy and pointed that ACA was passed using the same gimmick.

You tried to lie about how it was passed and I called you out on that too.

Now you're asking what's the point?

The point, in a nutshell is that you're typical leftist shitstain. Do you understand that, or I have to explain THAT too?

Timeline of ACA.

Read this, shitstain.

I call out your hypocrisy and pointed that ACA was passed using the same gimmick.

The point, in a nutshell is that you're typical leftist shitstain. Do you understand that, or I have to explain THAT too?
ACA was passed with 60 votes in the Senate. They had to use reconciliation for a few financial things that neither of us know about and were not intrinsic. ACA could have gone on without them.

Timeline of ACA.

Read this, shitstain.

Obamacare Was Not Passed Via Reconciliation – Mother Jones
Jan 3, 2017 · These small, nonessential adjustments are the only part of Obamacare that was passed via reconciliation. Everything ...

ACA was passed with 60 votes in the Senate. They had to use reconciliation for a few financial things that neither of us know about and were not intrinsic. ACA could have gone on without them.
Obamacare Was Not Passed Via Reconciliation – Mother Jones
Jan 3, 2017 · These small, nonessential adjustments are the only part of Obamacare that was passed via reconciliation. Everything ...

Timeline of ACA.

Read this, shitstain.

No shitstain. You still haven't read the link I posted earlier, so how would you know?

What was passed in the Senate with 60 votes is America’s Healthy Future Act. When Dems lost a seat to Scott Brown, they didn't have 60 votes anymore, so Democrats used reconciliation to push it thru.

The Democratic Party’s renewed urgency to unseat President Donald Trump takes on a whole different meaning amid a report that Attorney General William Barr is indeed investigating the investigators.

A measure the party’s media allies are working feverishly to assign a sinister turn to, presenting the effort to get to the bottom of what may have been an effort to take out a sitting president as using executive branch powers to further personal interests.

The Washington Post reported Monday that Barr has been meeting with British and Italian intelligence officials regarding the investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax.

Accompanying Barr in Italy was John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, who was tapped to investigate the events leading up to a long, exhaustive probe of Trump and his campaign

AG Barr met with British, Italians to blow the lid off Obama officials spying on Trump
There's not one gotdamned thing Barr, the muppet looking fuck can uncover....THAT HIS STUPID SORRY ASS MASTER HASN'T TWEETED, BLURTED OUT OR SPOKE PUBLICLY ON...TRUMP COULDN'T KEEP A SECRET IF IT CAME GIFT WRAPPED WITH PUTIN SPERM, THE STUPID BITCH TELLS YOU DAMN NEAR EVERY FUCKIN THING HE DOES, CAUSE HE'S THAT FUCKIN STUPID

The Democratic Party’s renewed urgency to unseat President Donald Trump takes on a whole different meaning amid a report that Attorney General William Barr is indeed investigating the investigators.

A measure the party’s media allies are working feverishly to assign a sinister turn to, presenting the effort to get to the bottom of what may have been an effort to take out a sitting president as using executive branch powers to further personal interests.

The Washington Post reported Monday that Barr has been meeting with British and Italian intelligence officials regarding the investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax.

Accompanying Barr in Italy was John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, who was tapped to investigate the events leading up to a long, exhaustive probe of Trump and his campaign

When the Russians were interfering & members of the Trump campaign were meeting with Russdians and lying about it, nothing should have been investigated?

You assfucks are dumber than shit./
Dumb is too lose a word, these Trump maggots are fuckin retarded.

When the Russians were interfering & members of the Trump campaign were meeting with Russdians and lying about it, nothing should have been investigated?

Yet they know the difference between lose and loose.

Timeline of ACA.

Read this, shitstain.

No shitstain. You still haven't read the link I posted earlier, so how would you know?

What was passed in the Senate with 60 votes is America’s Healthy Future Act. When Dems lost a seat to Scott Brown, they didn't have 60 votes anymore, so Democrats used reconciliation to push it thru.
Bologna. And I did read your stupid Link at least half of it and what the f*** are you talking about LOL? And you are also totally wrong. The ACA was passed with 60 votes a couple of irrelevant financial things were passed with reconciliation. Dingbat stoop.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw04qNQnw2GvkSyd160FyVZW

Yet they know the difference between lose and loose.
Probably not typing, talking into a smartphone. Try 2019.

Timeline of ACA.

Read this, shitstain.

Bologna. And I did read your stupid Link at least half of it and what the f*** are you talking about LOL? And you are also totally wrong. The ACA was passed with 60 votes a couple of irrelevant financial things were passed with reconciliation. Dingbat stoop.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw04qNQnw2GvkSyd160FyVZW
The point is, reconciliation is what all GOP tax cuts on the rich and services for everyone else are based on. While reform and raising taxes on the rich need 60 votes. Time for the nuclear option, GOP corruption and greed is just too obvious now. Except to Foxbots etc who haven't been told about it.

Forum List

Back