AG Barr met with British, Italians to blow the lid off Obama officials spying on Trump

Of course what a question. I have a problem with companies like Amazon and Mobil oil making 60 billion dollars in profits and not paying any taxes. I am as are all Democrats for small business. Any laws that have been passed that you like for small business started with Democrats. They need tax cuts along with the Non Rich. Certainly not our bloated rich and especially the ultra-rich... The worst inequality and the resultant worst upward Mobility means something super duper.
Dude people make money.. it’s none of your business
We’re called the top ten percent.

So 10%. Is that lots?
Huh
About ten percent of workers make good money.

You make crumbs
Average wage $28ph .If you worked at all that would be good money.
anytime you see an average anything in the United States, it only proves that the rich are making so much money it is ridiculous, dumbass Dupe. 70% of families are living paycheck-to-paycheck. Great job GOP!

Of course what a question. I have a problem with companies like Amazon and Mobil oil making 60 billion dollars in profits and not paying any taxes. I am as are all Democrats for small business. Any laws that have been passed that you like for small business started with Democrats. They need tax cuts along with the Non Rich. Certainly not our bloated rich and especially the ultra-rich... The worst inequality and the resultant worst upward Mobility means something super duper.

So 10%. Is that lots?
Huh

You make crumbs
Ummm ok.. only think that effects my life is the overwhelming regulations on property that has caused property cost to sky rocket, democrats refusal to allow manufacturing jobs in urban cities..
all caused by democrats not republicans
With you any connection to reality is purely coincidental. Everybody bought the rich and our infrastructure are hurting. And of course the blacks in the inner cities do the worst of all. And it is all about National GOP policy, only your ridiculous propaganda makes this possible, super duper.

So 10%. Is that lots?
Huh

You make crumbs
anytime you see an average anything in the United States, it only proves that the rich are making so much money it is ridiculous, dumbass Dupe. 70% of families are living paycheck-to-paycheck. Great job GOP!
Don’t think the rich go much by hourly so you are wrong again(redundancy)

So 10%. Is that lots?
Huh

You make crumbs
Let's see your link to $28 per hour average. Dollars to doughnuts you are being duped again, brainwashed functional moron.

Full-blown panic ensued in the fake news media when it was announced that U.S. Attorney General William Barr was in Italy meeting with government officials about the role of Italian intelligence in what has become popularly known as “Russiagate,” the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

(Excerpt) Read more at youtube.com ...

So who was involved in the russian collusion hoax/coup?

We know for certain the FBI, CIA, and intelligence agencies from italy, UK, austrailia, and ukraine.

How could obama NOT have ordered it???

We know for certain the FBI, CIA, and intelligence agencies from italy, UK, austrailia, and ukraine.

According to the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text obama wanted to be kept up to date

So 10%. Is that lots?
Huh

You make crumbs
Ummm ok.. only think that effects my life is the overwhelming regulations on property that has caused property cost to sky rocket, democrats refusal to allow manufacturing jobs in urban cities..
A. Got to get the taxes from somewhere. Notice republicans gave rich people tax breaks not property taxes. It’s called shifting the tax burden.

And manufacturing won’t go to Detroit cause it’s too sangerous

Mahler also said that he would indict Trump if he weren't president. The same stuff that his lawyer went to jail for. when the Trump campaign meets with Russians over a hundred times and there are no notes taken oh, and they lie about it actually happening oh, I believe that is pretty damn suspicious. Anyway why would the Russians want these idiots trying to help them LOL? They did just fine with no help. Although the trumper's did say they welcomed any help my God what is going on. Poor America. America brainwashed misinformed and seriously dumb....

Worry not scared little beta male....America will be just fine, even better when you progs are driven back under your rocks.
When we take back the White House

People say, “don’t impeach. It will just get trump supporters to show up”

I think there going to show up either way so fuck it. We need to impeach and the goal is to wake up the people who usually don’t show up to vote.

But my fear is these people will vote for trump. He’s a populist and great bullshit artist aka con man

I am going to love it if should the day come when a Democrat wins the Presidency, and Republican's start in with all the shit y'all threw at this President....

I'll bet some squealing will be heard then.
If the next dem is this criminal go for it.

But then you can’t cry he or she is abusing her power when she does a trump thang

Yeah right....if that day arrives, (I have my doubts considering how democrats are tearing this country apart) you'll be among the first probably posting how unfair the mean ol Republicans are being....Time will tell.
We’re tearing the country apart?

You deserve a torn apart country. So stupid

Not being able to prove collusion doesn`t make it a hoax. He did get help from Russia. Trump`s on the hot seat these days no matter how much you whine about Obama. Give it up already, Obama`s gone.

So 10%. Is that lots?
Huh

You make crumbs
I make $100k a year. 40 hours a week

So 10%. Is that lots?
Huh

You make crumbs
Right. Maybe all the executive pay is factored in. Because I don’t believe everyone was struggling in 2016 and now everyone’s making good money. Bs

So 10%. Is that lots?
Huh

You make crumbs
I’m salary plus commission. So they don’t count me either?

You got a link?

You make crumbs
Let's see your link to $28 per hour average. Dollars to doughnuts you are being duped again, brainwashed functional moron.
I asked the same thing. Waiting for a reply.

The Democratic Party’s renewed urgency to unseat President Donald Trump takes on a whole different meaning amid a report that Attorney General William Barr is indeed investigating the investigators.

A measure the party’s media allies are working feverishly to assign a sinister turn to, presenting the effort to get to the bottom of what may have been an effort to take out a sitting president as using executive branch powers to further personal interests.

The Washington Post reported Monday that Barr has been meeting with British and Italian intelligence officials regarding the investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax.

Accompanying Barr in Italy was John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, who was tapped to investigate the events leading up to a long, exhaustive probe of Trump and his campaign

AG Barr met with British, Italians to blow the lid off Obama officials spying on Trump

It's time for Barr to start handing down indictments. Adam Schitt belongs in handcuffs.

And there is the dumbass brainwashed functional moron argument. I let my Representatives figure out things like that. More than they pay now that's for damn sure a******. Then we could invest in our infrastructure and people and not be the most unequal and unfair modern country, thanks to you idiots and your scumbag brainwashing Masters.
Where has welfare worked?
try replying to the facts I present instead of going off on some other distraction. You got the attention span of a pygmy shrew. Welfare works everywhere it is done as long as you have some investment and training and collared so people can go cheaply. Like every modern country but GOP America, brainwashed functional moron.
Training for what? To be a slave? Why not let people open business??
Small business owners struggle too in this economy
Yes because for democrat over regulation, permits and other barriers democrats out up.
That over regulations bs is getting old. What are they? Paying taxes? Tough shit

Can’t dump waste on your property? Sorry

What unfair regulations and why haven’t republicans eliminated them all? They had the governor and both houses.

This is a talking point when you were still living in your parents balls

The Democratic Party’s renewed urgency to unseat President Donald Trump takes on a whole different meaning amid a report that Attorney General William Barr is indeed investigating the investigators.

A measure the party’s media allies are working feverishly to assign a sinister turn to, presenting the effort to get to the bottom of what may have been an effort to take out a sitting president as using executive branch powers to further personal interests.

The Washington Post reported Monday that Barr has been meeting with British and Italian intelligence officials regarding the investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax.

Accompanying Barr in Italy was John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, who was tapped to investigate the events leading up to a long, exhaustive probe of Trump and his campaign

It's time for Barr to start handing down indictments. Adam Schitt belongs in handcuffs.
The charges would have to stick and they wouldnt

So 10%. Is that lots?
Huh

You make crumbs
I too make about 100 K a year.....................that would be just the NET profit from my stock dividends!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!

So 10%. Is that lots?
Huh

You make crumbs
I too make about 100 K a year.....................that would be just the NET profit from my stock dividends!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Then people here should know you are not arguing for workers you’re the investor class.

Thanks for letting us know.

Now convince people making $50k a year or $40k should vote republican.

You can’t. Because in order to max your profits you need to keep wages low

So 10%. Is that lots?
Huh

You make crumbs
A. Got to get the taxes from somewhere. Notice republicans gave rich people tax breaks not property taxes. It’s called shifting the tax burden.

And manufacturing won’t go to Detroit cause it’s too sangerous
Every one got money from that. Stop your fake news it’s why you can’t win elections

Forum List

Back