AG Barr met with British, Italians to blow the lid off Obama officials spying on Trump

Okay GOP tax rates and policies. Passed by 51 vote GOP scumbag reconciliation rule, while Democrats need 60 votes to end them. What a scam, brainwashed functional moron.

Remind me again how ACA was passed?

And for the record, I am not OK with GOP tax rates. They should be much lower.
On the middle class yes.... And the working and poor the non rich as it were... 90% at least of Obamacare was passed with 60 votes. The Democrats had 60 votes for 35 days or so in session and just barely got it passed.unlike the dupes who believed they had two years and passed all kinds of policies. Absolutely ridiculous version of history as always. Everyone should fact check Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc nonstop. The amount of misinformation and phony scandals without any retractions ever is a disgrace....

The Impeachment Story Is Simple. Republicans Are just Trying To Confuse You. GOP leaders desperately want to lose you in the process and take attention away from what the president did. He repeatedly pressured a foreign government to meddle in the 2020 election to help him win. It’s all in the White House summary and it’s corroborated by the whistleblower complaint and Trump admitted it. He’s even asking other countries to do it on tv now. The Republican strategy to this is to create confusion, namely by focusing on the legal process of whistleblower law. Not only are their claims false, they are irrelevant to the facts of Trump’s abuse of power. The whistleblower did exactly what they were supposed to do.

Republicans are trying to paper over the facts with confusion, conspiracies and flat-out lies. “This is looking more & more like a deep state scheme,” House Republican Steve Scalise (R-La.) tweeted Wednesday, invoking an insane conspiracy theory as an explanation for how Schiff got wind of a whistleblower complaint before it was filed. He lied. The question is why?” McCarthy tweeted Wednesday, falsely claiming Schiff had spoken with the whistleblower when he had not. GOP senators, meanwhile, have been spreading misinformation to try to smear the credibility of the whistleblower. They have argued that in order to be considered a “real” whistleblower, you have to have firsthand information of a situation, which is false. “By definition, he’s not a whistleblower because he was reporting hearsay,” Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) incorrectly told reporters last week. “I think that we are giving too much credit, to someone who does not meet the definition of a whistleblower.” “It’s not a whistleblower because he wasn’t in the room. He wasn’t on the phone call,” Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) said last week, also falsely. They were publicly corrected on Tuesday by one of their own colleague, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa). “The distinctions being drawn between first- and second-hand knowledge aren’t legal ones,”. “It’s just not part of whistleblower protection law or any agency policy.” He added, “This person appears to have followed the whistleblower protection laws and ought to be heard out and protected.”

Just Gibberish -
The "whistleblower" told us about a perfectly, perfect call.

The Dems freaked because all the "Gold" is in Ukraine.
They know that their sychophants are too stupid to see - until it runs them over - which it will

Remember how the Democrat media all said "well that sucked' after Mueller made a fool of himself on TV.
Don't worry, you won't have to remember it long
Your memory is going to be refreshed shortly.
Mahler also said that he would indict Trump if he weren't president. The same stuff that his lawyer went to jail for. when the Trump campaign meets with Russians over a hundred times and there are no notes taken oh, and they lie about it actually happening oh, I believe that is pretty damn suspicious. Anyway why would the Russians want these idiots trying to help them LOL? They did just fine with no help. Although the trumper's did say they welcomed any help my God what is going on. Poor America. America brainwashed misinformed and seriously dumb....

Worry not scared little beta male....America will be just fine, even better when you progs are driven back under your rocks.
When we take back the White House

People say, “don’t impeach. It will just get trump supporters to show up”

I think there going to show up either way so fuck it. We need to impeach and the goal is to wake up the people who usually don’t show up to vote.

But my fear is these people will vote for trump. He’s a populist and great bullshit artist aka con man

I am going to love it if should the day come when a Democrat wins the Presidency, and Republican's start in with all the shit y'all threw at this President....

I'll bet some squealing will be heard then.
sorry we don't have any mobbed up fraud conman thieves Liars like Trump on our side, brainwashed functional moron.

Damn straight, and it won't be because of you idiots. It'll be because of more civilization, like taxing the rich more like their fair share and investing in America for a change. You believe a pile of crap. And are distracted with all this gun nut talk.... Or other misinformation. military style seems to have some crazy people insane. Sabres score! LOL. We have plentyOf them already. But right now we want background checks so shove the fear-mongering up your ass.
So you think by creating hard restrictions on rich business, this helps poor entrepreneurs with little capital ?
Democrats want them to pay more like their fair share. This is ridiculous. And we need investment in infrastructure and our people desperately.

"fair share" LOL

What that "fair share" would be, give us a number.
And there is the dumbass brainwashed functional moron argument. I let my Representatives figure out things like that. More than they pay now that's for damn sure a******. Then we could invest in our infrastructure and people and not be the most unequal and unfair modern country, thanks to you idiots and your scumbag brainwashing Masters.
Where has welfare worked?
try replying to the facts I present instead of going off on some other distraction. You got the attention span of a pygmy shrew. Welfare works everywhere it is done as long as you have some investmenti training and college so people can go cheaply. Like every modern country but GOP America, brainwashed functional moron.

Last edited:
Trump literally floated the idea of pardoning himself. This is proof that American conservatives would absolutely love to be ruled by a lying dictator like Putin who is above the law. Every 4 years they would like an election but the only two choices would be right wing extremists or even farther right wing extremists. Anyone moderate is now a deep state rino.

I used to tell USMB republicans, "how come Republican politicians don't say the stupid shit you guys say here" but I can't say that anymore because Trump is the biggest conspiracy theorist being manipulated by Fox News fake news. He tweets the same stupid shit jitss617 posts.
You desperate for a win! It’s not going to happen full of rage, encourage democrats to be successful at something, maybe we will vote for you. Give it a shot
No you won't. You don't like any of our ideas. Lets see if more Americans like your ideas in 2020. You guys keep wanting to say the economy is great but it's really no different than Obama's economy unless you are rich or a corporation. In fact I believe most people are still struggling and Trump hasn't done shit but give everyone middle class a $1 raise. And it's not worth it.

Trump barely won MI, PA and WI last time and he won't win them in 2020. He's only popular with his base. Everyone else is sick of him. You'll see. Remember the midterms? Michigan is going blue and Trump needs MI, stupid.
Hell, at this rate Texas may go blue.
Running on infanticide ? Lol sure it will
If a woman is on welfare and has a second child should she be forced to tie her tubes before we pay for number 2? She doesn’t have to but we won’t pay for number 2 if she doesnt
try giving her a reason to stop having kids,like a living wage and cheap training for good jobs etc etc, you racist swine LOL. You know what you suggest is totally illegal and unconstitutional, right, Nazi fascist in training?

So you think by creating hard restrictions on rich business, this helps poor entrepreneurs with little capital ?
Democrats want them to pay more like their fair share. This is ridiculous. And we need investment in infrastructure and our people desperately.

"fair share" LOL

And there is the dumbass brainwashed functional moron argument. I let my Representatives figure out things like that. More than they pay now that's for damn sure a******. Then we could invest in our infrastructure and people and not be the most unequal and unfair modern country, thanks to you idiots and your scumbag brainwashing Masters.
try replying to the facts I present instead of going off on some other distraction. You got the attention span of a pygmy shrew. Welfare works everywhere it is done as long as you have some investment and training and collared so people can go cheaply. Like every modern country but GOP America, brainwashed functional moron.
Training for what? To be a slave? Why not let people open business??

You desperate for a win! It’s not going to happen full of rage, encourage democrats to be successful at something, maybe we will vote for you. Give it a shot
No you won't. You don't like any of our ideas. Lets see if more Americans like your ideas in 2020. You guys keep wanting to say the economy is great but it's really no different than Obama's economy unless you are rich or a corporation. In fact I believe most people are still struggling and Trump hasn't done shit but give everyone middle class a $1 raise. And it's not worth it.

Trump barely won MI, PA and WI last time and he won't win them in 2020. He's only popular with his base. Everyone else is sick of him. You'll see. Remember the midterms? Michigan is going blue and Trump needs MI, stupid.
If a woman is on welfare and has a second child should she be forced to tie her tubes before we pay for number 2? She doesn’t have to but we won’t pay for number 2 if she doesnt
try giving her a reason to stop having kids,like a living wage and cheap training for good jobs etc etc, you racist swine LOL. You know what you suggest is totally illegal and unconstitutional, right, Nazi fascist in training?
What training??? Tell us

Just Gibberish -
The "whistleblower" told us about a perfectly, perfect call.

The Dems freaked because all the "Gold" is in Ukraine.
They know that their sychophants are too stupid to see - until it runs them over - which it will

Remember how the Democrat media all said "well that sucked' after Mueller made a fool of himself on TV.
Don't worry, you won't have to remember it long
Your memory is going to be refreshed shortly.
Mahler also said that he would indict Trump if he weren't president. The same stuff that his lawyer went to jail for. when the Trump campaign meets with Russians over a hundred times and there are no notes taken oh, and they lie about it actually happening oh, I believe that is pretty damn suspicious. Anyway why would the Russians want these idiots trying to help them LOL? They did just fine with no help. Although the trumper's did say they welcomed any help my God what is going on. Poor America. America brainwashed misinformed and seriously dumb....

Worry not scared little beta male....America will be just fine, even better when you progs are driven back under your rocks.

I think there going to show up either way so fuck it. We need to impeach and the goal is to wake up the people who usually don’t show up to vote.

But my fear is these people will vote for trump. He’s a populist and great bullshit artist aka con man

I am going to love it if should the day come when a Democrat wins the Presidency, and Republican's start in with all the shit y'all threw at this President....

sorry we don't have any mobbed up fraud conman thieves Liars like Trump on our side, brainwashed functional moron.

LOL....What's the matter buddy, another swing and a miss got you down?

"fair share" LOL

try replying to the facts I present instead of going off on some other distraction. You got the attention span of a pygmy shrew. Welfare works everywhere it is done as long as you have some investment and training and collared so people can go cheaply. Like every modern country but GOP America, brainwashed functional moron.
Mainly tech jobs in manufacturing that Germany France Scandinavia etc are getting all because we don't have trained workers. There are about 6 million jobs going begging in the United States absolutely insane. Thanks GOP! And of course small business is the best. They give us 70% of new jobs not giant corporations who are stiffing us and all those lobbyists that the GOP loves? Read something for God's sake man.

What training??? Tell us
For technical manufacturing jobs tool & die training stuff like that. Google it I'm not your mother LOL Google six million tech jobs are going begging. And for God's sake change the channel sometimes and read a newspaper not published by scumbag Rupert Murdoch.

I'm trying to give you the facts, brainwashed functional moron. You voted for this idiot. And all the other lying scumbag GOPers...

I'm trying to give you the facts, brainwashed functional moron. You voted for this idiot. And all the other lying scumbag GOPers...

No, You're not....

"fair share" LOL

Mainly tech jobs in manufacturing that Germany France Scandinavia etc are getting all because we don't have trained workers. There are about 6 million jobs going begging in the United States absolutely insane. Thanks GOP! And of course small business is the best. They give us 70% of new jobs not giant corporations who are stiffing us and all those lobbyists that the GOP loves? Read something for God's sake man.
What training??? Tell us
For technical manufacturing jobs tool & die training stuff like that. Google it I'm not your mother LOL Google six million tech jobs are going begging. And for God's sake change the channel sometimes and read a newspaper not published by scumbag Rupert Murdoch.
What if they don’t want that traning and what to do things they are talented in, construction, plumbing, electrical, land scaping , but don’t want to be union, work in different markets. Start a business.. that ok with you?

No, You're not....
When will one of your ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats actually gets to court, and when will fox or Rush Limbaugh ever make a retraction of total garbage, super duper? You are a conspiracy nut job by definition.

What training??? Tell us
What if they don’t want that traning and what to do things they are talented in, construction, plumbing, electrical, land scaping , but don’t want to be union, work in different markets. Start a business.. that ok with you?
Of course what a question. I have a problem with companies like Amazon and Mobil oil making 60 billion dollars in profits and not paying any taxes. I am as are all Democrats for small business. Any laws that have been passed that you like for small business started with Democrats. They need tax cuts along with the Non Rich. Certainly not our bloated rich and especially the ultra-rich... The worst inequality and the resultant worst upward Mobility means something super duper.

No, You're not....
When will one of your ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats actually gets to court, and when will fox or Rush Limbaugh ever make a retraction of total garbage, super duper? You are a conspiracy nut job by definition.

Oh, I know, only if this were about a Republican would it pass muster with you...

No, You're not....

Oh, I know, only if this were about a Republican would it pass muster with you...
When is anyone. Especially after all the things Trump has done that are immoral unconstitutional and just plain illegal. He is conspirator number one in the Cohen case and only the fact that he is president means he's not in jail according to Republican prosecutors or whatever.

No, You're not....

When is anyone. Especially after all the things Trump has done that are immoral unconstitutional and just plain illegal. He is conspirator number one in the Cohen case and only the fact that he is president means he's not in jail according to Republican prosecutors or whatever.

Yes, yes, because it's all about Trump! Jesus, you people need serious help.

WHERE IS JOSEPH MIFSUD?

What has happened to international man of mystery Joseph Mifsud? If you’re looking for an explanation for why the world has gone crazy (at least the American part of it), if you want to know how such an outrageous liar as Adam Schiff (aka the Jussie Smollett of Congress) has been able to take center stage, if you want to know why half the country doesn’t talk to the other half, you should look no further than the story of the missing Maltese professor Joseph Mifsud.

Who is this Joseph Mifsud? Well, we don’t know for sure because he’s disappeared. … We’re told he thinks someone is trying to kill him — but who? William Barr and John Durham want to know.

Mifsud played a role in creating the Russia/Trump collusion hoax that agitated our political life for years. But what role, and at whose behest?

Attorney General William Barr journeyed to Italy, twice, to find out what side the mysterious Mifsud was actually on.

We’re supposed to believe he was a Russian agent who, in 2016, told a then very minor Trump aide named George Papadopoulos that the Kremlin was in possession of thousands of emails revealing “dirt” about Hillary Clinton that could help Trump’s campaign.

Leaking James Comey told us Mifsud was a “Russian agent” and Dirty Bob Mueller assured us in his report that Mifsud had “connections to Russia.” But this is the same Mueller who avowed under oath he had never heard of the constantly discussed Fusion GPS, the same Mueller who informed us that Russians were working to get Trump elected when the Russians were the ones who were the putative source for the Steele dossier that did nothing but smear Trump. Try to reconcile that one.

Mifsud was also connected to British intelligence, and could have been acting on behalf of the Obama administration. This report, if it is correct, is a blockbuster:

So Barr, in the company of John Durham, his lead investigator on these matters, was in Rome talking with several people high up in Italian intelligence. They are supposed to have played for him a tape recording Mifsud left before he disappeared.

If it turns out the professor was a U.S. agent or one allied to the U.S., planted to suck in the naive Papadopoulos, to make him run back to the mothership and blabber about something that wasn’t true in order to hang Trump, it is one of the greatest and most evil stories of our times.

Why did Mifsud disappear? Where did he go? And who does he think may want to kill him?

WHERE IS JOSEPH MIFSUD?

What has happened to international man of mystery Joseph Mifsud? If you’re looking for an explanation for why the world has gone crazy (at least the American part of it), if you want to know how such an outrageous liar as Adam Schiff (aka the Jussie Smollett of Congress) has been able to take center stage, if you want to know why half the country doesn’t talk to the other half, you should look no further than the story of the missing Maltese professor Joseph Mifsud.

Who is this Joseph Mifsud? Well, we don’t know for sure because he’s disappeared. … We’re told he thinks someone is trying to kill him — but who? William Barr and John Durham want to know.

Mifsud played a role in creating the Russia/Trump collusion hoax that agitated our political life for years. But what role, and at whose behest?

Attorney General William Barr journeyed to Italy, twice, to find out what side the mysterious Mifsud was actually on.

We’re supposed to believe he was a Russian agent who, in 2016, told a then very minor Trump aide named George Papadopoulos that the Kremlin was in possession of thousands of emails revealing “dirt” about Hillary Clinton that could help Trump’s campaign.

Leaking James Comey told us Mifsud was a “Russian agent” and Dirty Bob Mueller assured us in his report that Mifsud had “connections to Russia.” But this is the same Mueller who avowed under oath he had never heard of the constantly discussed Fusion GPS, the same Mueller who informed us that Russians were working to get Trump elected when the Russians were the ones who were the putative source for the Steele dossier that did nothing but smear Trump. Try to reconcile that one.

Mifsud was also connected to British intelligence, and could have been acting on behalf of the Obama administration. This report, if it is correct, is a blockbuster:

So Barr, in the company of John Durham, his lead investigator on these matters, was in Rome talking with several people high up in Italian intelligence. They are supposed to have played for him a tape recording Mifsud left before he disappeared.

If it turns out the professor was a U.S. agent or one allied to the U.S., planted to suck in the naive Papadopoulos, to make him run back to the mothership and blabber about something that wasn’t true in order to hang Trump, it is one of the greatest and most evil stories of our times.

Why did Mifsud disappear? Where did he go? And who does he think may want to kill him?

There is no "if"
The question is can he be found by the good guys before being killed by the bad guys.

No, You're not....

Yes, yes, because it's all about Trump! Jesus, you people need serious help.
I always hoped for businessman as president but he is an idiot fraud con man. I even hoped he would change and grow into the office he could have been a hero instead he's a mobbed up idiot. Conspirator number one deserves to go but he will probably have to wait until next November....

Forum List

Back