AG Garland unveils plan to combat RW domestic terrorism

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.
No they dont. No one has ever said right wing terrorists are the biggest threat in the nation. Words are important and you are failing at using them correctly right now.

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.

Did they show the empirical data to back that up? Or did they just say whatever was on their minds?

Alas, facts, I hardly knew ye...
Yeah, lets see the data. Which right wing group was responsible for more deaths last year than BLM?

Did they show the empirical data to back that up? Or did they just say whatever was on their minds?

Yes, there have been hours of testimony and umpteen reports on the topic. Did you miss ALL of it?

"Hours of testimony"

...that you didn't watch.

"Upteen reports"

...that you likely never read past the first paragraph.

I just want proof that it is the greatest threat to our country. Or is it climate change? Can people like you really determine what the greatest threat is to our country besides an opposing point of view?
Wrong on all counts and I don’t with your hold your hand on the Googley machine.

I'll just address the part of your post that actually made sense.

"Wrong on all counts"

The burning question is: How?

Can you answer me that? Or are you going to lazily refer me to google again?

The onus is on you to provide evidence to support your assertion. I have yet to make one.
I have read the reports and have watched the testimony.
Your request is akin to asking me to prove Nixon resigned in shame.
Lazy? Meh the FBI, CIA, and DHS are all in agreement on this topic.
I remember you now, it’s a game you play to waste people’s time ;)
Wow, you are copping out everywhere i look in this thread. Debating isnt easy, especially when you take such an indefensible position.

Lower the boom Merrick .. Lower the boom!

Someone should have told me I was a terrorist!

This is such a mind-blowing revelation.

I just can't even.
Have you actually committed any Terroristic acts?

Plotted to assassinate the governor?

Tried to hang the vice president?

Anything like that?

Defaced a federal courthouse?

Burned down Minneapolis businesses?

Taken over several square blocks of a city for months?
Kill a republican congressman?
Murder 30 civilians and 20 cops, countless assaults and rapes at BLM riots?

We all should be glad that this Garland piece of shit was not confirmed to the Supreme Court. What a fucking asshole.

His priorities are all fucked up. Typical for a Left Wing turd. He should be going after the BLM and ANTIFIA terrorists and prosecuting the government thug that murdered the unarmed Patriot woman protesting the stolen election.

I'm so thankful this piece of shit didn't land on the Supreme Court, and pray he doesn't eventually end up there.

Not a word about the destruction that the BLM anarchists have caused this past year.
What an ignorant toad.

Yes, there have been hours of testimony and umpteen reports on the topic. Did you miss ALL of it?

Than surely you can give us a link to all these umpteen reports.

more than 2000 police officers were injured during the 2020 riot season so who were the rioters?

more than 2000 police officers were injured during the 2020 riot season so who were the rioters?

There were also several murdered by BLM.

How about left-wing domestic terrorists? i.e. blm and antifa scum.

There were also several murdered by BLM.

biden , the democrat party and the democrat propagandist media created and maintain the hate
they are the greatest threat to America's security.

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

And for some reason you think that's the equivalent of trying to destroy our democracy?

Of attempting to install a dictator?

Of breaking the record of 200 years of peaceful transitions?

No.

Last edited:

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

And for some reyyiu think that's the equivalent of trying to destroy our democracy?

No.
PROJECTION OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

And for some reyyiu think that's the equivalent of trying to destroy our democracy?

No.
PROJECTION OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.
Sorry, Son. Projecting is a RWNJ thing.

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

No.
Marty (& many others here) don’t give a whip stitch about small d democracy, norms, institutions, or peaceful transitions so long as their guy wins by ANY means.

Forum List

Back