🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AG Sessions starts his job by lying to America .

Don't you love how people suddenly discover there is lying and liars in politics when there party is not the one in control?
I know, at least Trump is keeping his campaign promises. Unlike obama.

Like what? Jailing Hillary ?
He has kept his campaign promises. Don't be jealous because Obama didn't. He has even done more for minorities than Obama did in eight years. So Timmy quit believing what the talking points are telling you.
He has kept his campaign promises for Red State conservatives!!!! When will Trump Govern for all of America and just red state America!! Tell ya what.......let's give Trump 100 days to only govern for Red State Inbreed America!!! Then on day 101, Trump can start Govern for ALL of America.

We understand Trump over the next 100 days is in CAMPAIGN MODE.
He has increased funding for minority colleges.
The immigration ban.
Working on obamacare.
And eliminating Obama's legacy.
All of that are for all states.

Don't you love how people suddenly discover there is lying and liars in politics when there party is not the one in control?

He has kept his campaign promises. Don't be jealous because Obama didn't. He has even done more for minorities than Obama did in eight years. So Timmy quit believing what the talking points are telling you.
He has kept his campaign promises for Red State conservatives!!!! When will Trump Govern for all of America and just red state America!! Tell ya what.......let's give Trump 100 days to only govern for Red State Inbreed America!!! Then on day 101, Trump can start Govern for ALL of America.

The immigration ban.
Working on obamacare.
Please give it a break. The truth is, Trump remains in campaign mode to placate to Red State voters who put him in office during his first 100 days. Trump and the GOP congress with all their new found power must show they can govern for ALL of America! After all, this what the President and the Congress is supposed to do. The election is over.

The only thing obama didn't do was close gitmo. And that's because of congress .

The immigration ban.
Working on obamacare.
Please give it a break. The truth is, Trump remains in campaign mode to placate to Red State voters who put him in office during his first 100 days. Trump and the GOP congress with all their new found power must show they can govern for ALL of America! After all, this what the President and the Congress is supposed to do. The election is over.
Oh up, Trump is doing the will of the people. He is doing what a president does. Campaign mode. Well after losing 4 Americans on his watch, the next day Obama lied about it, and jetted to Vegas for a fundraiser. With your blessings.

No surprise . Trump pulls this shit on a daily basis.

Sessions gets sworn in and right away claims that crime is rising and it's a "permanent trend."

EXCEPT FBI stats have show a steady decrease in crime for the last 20 years .

But screaming "crime is out of control " and "our cities are on fire" is the scare tactic MO we get from the Trump admin .

Jeff Sessions' claim about violent crime contradicted by FBI data

I think he was pretty accurate. Here's just one Democrat controlled city.

762 murders. 12 months. 1 American city.

762 murders in 12 months: Chicago's deadly 2016 - CNN.com

Ask the Democrat cities about stats.

On second thought ... they'll just lie.

Are there any republican cities ?
Burley Idaho.
Dems don't even run here. LOL
We lead the nation in potatoes, Sugar, and fish.
Because we have a work ethic here. Something you would know nothing about.
And no one knows Burley Idaho. No cares to. Next!
Idaho is one of those "taker " states .
States wh Big agricultural economies get all kinds of federal assistance.
as in???

Burley Idaho.
Typical arrogant lefty. You're so much more important than the common people.

Burley Idaho.
Idaho is one of those "taker " states .
States wh Big agricultural economies get all kinds of federal assistance.
as in???

As in the farm bill, which is also part of the welfare bill. Although I think thy finally split those . Then there's all the federal land they use .

Nice that you cherry pick one specific stat for one city . How many did you search before you found a stat to fit your narrative ?

We are talking about national crime.
you realize there was 4 links right?

That's a lotta sausage.
That's what she said

Sessions gets sworn in and right away claims that crime is rising and it's a "permanent trend."

But screaming "crime is out of control " and "our cities are on fire" is the scare tactic MO we get from the Trump admin .

we're going to find out very shortly what is real and what isn't eh?

I can't wait bubba. I can't wait.

Nice that you cherry pick one specific stat for one city . How many did you search before you found a stat to fit your narrative ?

you realize there was 4 links right?
as usual eh?

Violent crime is down HALF since 1992, with a tiny rise in 2016 that the GOP demagogues about...

The Many Causes of America's Decline in Crime - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/02/the-many...crime/385364/
Feb 11, 2015 - The link between rising incarceration and falling crime seems logical. ... And it has been especially difficult to pin down the role of growing incarceration. ... 0 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 Crimes per 1,000 Residents 1990 1992 1994 1996 1998 .... about half the violent crime drop to the unleading of gasoline after the ...
Murders Rose At Their Fastest Pace In A Quarter-Century Last Year ...
https://fivethirtyeight.com/.../murders-rose-at-their-fastest-pace-in-a-quarter-century-l...
Sep 26, 2016 - Donald Trump has cited rising murder rates in major U.S. cities as evidence that ... “Decades of progress made in bringing down crime are now being reversed by ... the murder rate is continuing to rise in 2016, at least in the largest cities. ... jump in that rate since 1992 after reaching a 40-year low in 2014.

Why don't you become black and move to Chicago , you dumbass.

Not with similar crime rates.
Not with discriminated against blacks...
I agree, the blacks in Chicago are gravely discriminated against by the democratic Mayor and his alderman and springfield democrats.
No, by GOP bigots like you, every day.

Crime is crime, dumbass.

I agree, the blacks in Chicago are gravely discriminated against by the democratic Mayor and his alderman and springfield democrats.
Liberals are racists. I know..l.am black.

ahh thanks for the projection and rant. I love it when you all lose your cool.

Forum List

Back