🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AG Sessions starts his job by lying to America .

No surprise . Trump pulls this shit on a daily basis.

Sessions gets sworn in and right away claims that crime is rising and it's a "permanent trend."

EXCEPT FBI stats have show a steady decrease in crime for the last 20 years .

But screaming "crime is out of control " and "our cities are on fire" is the scare tactic MO we get from the Trump admin .

Jeff Sessions' claim about violent crime contradicted by FBI data
Why don't you become black and move to Chicago , you dumbass.
have him stay white and walk down the streets in south chicago after midnight.

Sessions gets sworn in and right away claims that crime is rising and it's a "permanent trend."

But screaming "crime is out of control " and "our cities are on fire" is the scare tactic MO we get from the Trump admin .

Why don't you move to the Indiana suburbs, take a dozen hand guns from a gun show, make a killing selling them in Chicago, and pick up enough heroin for all your white GOP pals back home?

Are there any republican cities ?

Not with similar crime rates.
Not with discriminated against blacks...
I agree, the blacks in Chicago are gravely discriminated against by the democratic Mayor and his alderman and springfield democrats.
No, by GOP bigots like you, every day.
ahh thanks for the projection and rant. I love it when you all lose your cool.
Just another day educating ignorant GOP bigots...zzzzzzzz. See sig last line.

Why don't you move to the Indiana suburbs, take a dozen hand guns from a gun show, make a killing selling them in Chicago, and pick up enough heroin for all your white GOP pals back home?
huh?

Probably be treated royally like all the other white drug buyers....

Not with similar crime rates.
I agree, the blacks in Chicago are gravely discriminated against by the democratic Mayor and his alderman and springfield democrats.
so when does the session of knowledge share begin?

Probably be treated royally like all the other white drug buyers....
I love misinformed white guys.

huh?
Never heard of that, dingbat? Where the hell do you think all those dead white kids get their drugs? Change the channel and get some real news...

Brainwashed functional moron^^ lol. If I wasn't writing a book about you, believe me I wouldn't bother....

huh?
Never heard of that, dingbat? Where the hell do you think all those dead white kids get their drugs? Change the channel and get some real news...
well I'm a white dude in chicago and know better. you not so much. go looking for your drugs bubba. I'll read about you in the morning paper.

Brainwashed functional moron^^ lol. If I wasn't writing a book about you, believe me I wouldn't bother....
so you have no knowledge to share, I figured, just needed to ask.

Ask the Democrat cities about stats.

On second thought ... they'll just lie.

Trump and Sessions are full of shit and fear-mongering. FBI says they lie.
FBI: US Homicide Rate at 51-Year Low

homicide_51yr.JPG

US_murder_rates_20_yrs.gif

He is correct.

Murders Up in U.S. Cities–But Crime Rate Still Near Record Lows

Did he somewhere say he was talking about a 20 year trend? Nope, that was your utterly DUMB interpretation, because you just wanted to make him look like a liar.

See, if someone far smarter than me says smart things and I just refuse to understand, clearly then, he is a liar! Regressive liberal logic...

Now, don't pretend like you suddenly care about statistics either. It's no wonder that making statistics regarding immigrants in France is illegal, because that ain't a pretty story!

So timmy is so confident he's right. He leaves his car and house unlocked.

You are incompetent, as usual, lol. When nobody gets arrested because of the phony, "hands up, don't shoot," as the cops won't touch anything, then you might have a point!

Hey Timmy, why don't you and your boys and girls come to a red state and try your liberal crap, lolol. I would LOVE to come visit you in jail, and no, I won't post your bail, I will work to insure you are remanded into custody with no bond.. Come on, and bring some friends-) We will put you snowflakes in a place you will melt real quick

Forum List

Back