Again another example of liberal Democrats..Do as I say not as I do!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
One thing liberals, etc. CAN'T accused conservatives of Do as I say and not as I do!!

But liberals/etc. They constantly attack conservatives for tax shelters, greed, loopholes etc.. or as Hillary yesterday attacking Trump for his 747 and million dollar homes.

"Don't just fly that big jet in and land it, go make a big speech and insult everybody you can think of and then go back, get on that big jet, and go back to you know your country club house in Florida or your penthouse in New York," Clinton said. "I somehow don't think that kind of puts you in touch with what's going on. I have spent now more than a year talking and listening to people, and I can tell you there's a lot of concern. People are having a hard time."
Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...inton-trump-minumum-wage-222404#ixzz46wTN0aTj

But how does Hillary get around?
Screen Shot 2016-04-26 at 9.18.30 AM.png

Hillary Clinton Really Likes Private Jets - America Rising
Then here is the Obama administrations answer to "Do as I say not as I do!
EXCLUSIVE: Kerry, Heinz Family Have Millions Invested In Offshore Tax Havens
Secretary of State John Kerry and his wife Teresa Heinz have invested millions of U.S. dollars through family trusts in at least 11 offshore tax havens, according to an analysis by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Kerry, Heinz Family Have Millions Invested In Offshore Tax Havens
Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Kerry, Heinz Family Have Millions Invested In Offshore Tax Havens

You expect HRC (and her lifetime Secret Service posse) to travel commercial? Don't be silly.

And John Kerry has NOTHING of his own. He married into money twice. Ironically, his "African-American" wife married into the Heinz fortune, and that's what made her so attractive to Kerry. I would be astounded if he made any investment decisions himself. He is a Boy-Toy, nothing more.

The leftist elites have always been hypocrites on this issue. Al Gore has been the poster boy for climate change while he jets around the world in his high polluting private plane. Leonardo DiCaprio is another one, although, he's not a politician, but still a hypocrite.

The rules advocated by the rich elite are for everyone else, not for them.

You expect HRC (and her lifetime Secret Service posse) to travel commercial? Don't be silly.

And John Kerry has NOTHING of his own. He married into money twice. Ironically, his "African-American" wife married into the Heinz fortune, and that's what made her so attractive to Kerry. I would be astounded if he made any investment decisions himself. He is a Boy-Toy, nothing more.

But still doesn't excuse their "Do as I say , not as I do" attitude!

Were they objecting to the use of private jets for travel?

Hillary making a big deal of Trump's OWN private Jet which he has earned by working versus Hillary's feeding off OUR tax dollars used to fund her experiences which generated her speaking fees and the Clinton' foundations millions!
Again... seems so dumb to criticize Trump for not being one of us fly over people when Hillary does that over and over!

Hillary making a big deal of Trump's OWN private Jet which he has earned by working versus Hillary's feeding off OUR tax dollars used to fund her experiences which generated her speaking fees and the Clinton' foundations millions!
Again... seems so dumb to criticize Trump for not being one of us fly over people when Hillary does that over and over!
I agree she shouldn't be dogging on trump for his lifestyle... The focus should be in his ideas and credibility... Although when trump talks about being for the blue collar worker I guess pointing out his disconnect with those people because of his lifestyle kinda makes sense... I'm guessing that's her angle. Still she can make much stronger arguments by sticking to the issues

Donald Trump has an unusually strong appeal to blue-collar male Republicans, a group among whom his image is much more positive than among GOP men with a college degree or among Republican women regardless of their education. Ted Cruz also skews slightly more positively among blue-collar male Republicans, while Ben Carson, Marco Rubio, Chris Christie and Jeb Bush do better among men with a college education than among those without.
Trump's Appeal Highest Among Blue-Collar Men

The leftist elites have always been hypocrites on this issue. Al Gore has been the poster boy for climate change while he jets around the world in his high polluting private plane. Leonardo DiCaprio is another one, although, he's not a politician, but still a hypocrite.

I love this type of response. Hillary critisizes Trumps lifestyle and the response isnt that Hilary has the same lifestyle but that she takes Private Jets...Which has not one thing to do with what she said.

Al Gore cares about the earth. Apparently that forbids him from using any modern transport because of silly hoops people think up that he should do. Why?

Because!! You cant care about the Earth AND fly in a plane! Why?

BECAUSE!!!

This is like if someone from PETA says someone doesnt care about animals because they are not vegan. :321: GFY

I love this type of response. Hillary critisizes Trumps lifestyle and the response isnt that Hilary has the same lifestyle but that she takes Private Jets...Which has not one thing to do with what she said.

Al Gore cares about the earth. Apparently that forbids him from using any modern transport because of silly hoops people think up that he should do. Why?

BECAUSE!!!

The greatest scandal connected to global warming is not exaggeration, fraud or destruction of data to conceal the weakness of the argument. It is those who are personally profiting from promoting this fantasy at the expense of the rest of us.

Al Gore is the most visible beneficiary. The world’s greatest climate-change fear-monger has amassed millions in book sales and speaking fees. His science-fiction movie, “An Inconvenient Truth,” won an Academy Award for best documentary and 21 other film awards. He was co-recipient of the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize for his “efforts to build up and disseminate greater knowledge about man-made climate change, and to lay the foundations for the measures that are needed to counteract such change.”
Mr. Gore is heavily involved in this scam through Generation Investment Management LLP, which he chairs, and Mr. Pachauri also has been accused of making millions from carbon trading. The dubious science of cap-and-trade and its productivity-killing implications make the bill unlikely to be passed in an election year, but any moves toward this framework will enhance the fortunes of these and other well-connected adherents to the global-warming cult at the expense of businesses and private citizens.

Given the clear conflicts of interest of those who both promote and profit from climate-change alarmism, the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize should be rescinded.
EDITORIAL: Global warming winners

BECAUSE!!!

The greatest scandal connected to global warming is not exaggeration, fraud or destruction of data to conceal the weakness of the argument. It is those who are personally profiting from promoting this fantasy at the expense of the rest of us.

Sounds scary....but has nothing to do with what I said and your conspiracy theories about people having the nerve to make money in a free market really shocks :boohoo:

BECAUSE!!!

Sounds scary....but has nothing to do with what I said and your conspiracy theories about people having the nerve to make money in a free market really shocks :boohoo:

Hey Go Al make money! But not using MY TAX money to pay for his false premise that below the earth 1 million degrees! This idiot Gore promoting with LIES
and in the tradition of old time SNAKE OIL salesmen simply lying to make his fortune. Wrong!

This is mind blowing ignorance on the part of Al Gore.
Gore in an 11/12/09 interview on NBC’s tonight Show with Conan O’Brien, speaking on geothermal energy, champion of slide show science, can’t even get the temperature of earth’s mantle right, claiming “several million degrees” at “2 kilometers or so down”. Oh, and the “crust of the earth is hot” too. Gore has no clue – a few million degrees here and there and pretty soon we’re talking about real temperature

Again another example of liberal Democrats..Do as I say not as I do!!!

A great example where a candidate like Trump will rip the Democrats a new one nu-encumbered by PC or fear of the Democrats or the liberal media. This is why Trump is resonating with a lot of people, he has no problem putting a beat down on the establishment or media hacks, none. Where your GOP politician has been cowering in fear for a few decades now.

I agree she shouldn't be dogging on trump for his lifestyle... The focus should be in his ideas and credibility... Although when trump talks about being for the blue collar worker I guess pointing out his disconnect with those people because of his lifestyle kinda makes sense... I'm guessing that's her angle. Still she can make much stronger arguments by sticking to the issues

She cant stick to the issues because Trump doesnt have any details on any issues to stick too. Since she didnt say that private jets were bad the OP is reaching crazy hard by claiming Trumps entire lifestyle is akin to Hilary taking a Jet.

Gold Ceilings? Yeah well, Hilary has money too

:confused:

One thing liberals, etc. CAN'T accused conservatives of Do as I say and not as I do!!

But liberals/etc. They constantly attack conservatives for tax shelters, greed, loopholes etc.. or as Hillary yesterday attacking Trump for his 747 and million dollar homes.

"Don't just fly that big jet in and land it, go make a big speech and insult everybody you can think of and then go back, get on that big jet, and go back to you know your country club house in Florida or your penthouse in New York," Clinton said. "I somehow don't think that kind of puts you in touch with what's going on. I have spent now more than a year talking and listening to people, and I can tell you there's a lot of concern. People are having a hard time."
Read more: Clinton to Trump: You can't just fly in on your big jet and go home

But how does Hillary get around?
View attachment 72957
Hillary Clinton Really Likes Private Jets - America Rising
Then here is the Obama administrations answer to "Do as I say not as I do!
EXCLUSIVE: Kerry, Heinz Family Have Millions Invested In Offshore Tax Havens
Secretary of State John Kerry and his wife Teresa Heinz have invested millions of U.S. dollars through family trusts in at least 11 offshore tax havens, according to an analysis by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

And Drumpf's a liberal too.

BECAUSE!!!

Hey Go Al make money! But not using MY TAX money to pay for his false premise that below the earth 1 million degrees! This idiot Gore promoting with LIES
and in the tradition of old time SNAKE OIL salesmen simply lying to make his fortune. Wrong!

Gore in an 11/12/09 interview on NBC’s tonight Show with Conan O’Brien, speaking on geothermal energy, champion of slide show science, can’t even get the temperature of earth’s mantle right, claiming “several million degrees” at “2 kilometers or so down”. Oh, and the “crust of the earth is hot” too. Gore has no clue – a few million degrees here and there and pretty soon we’re talking about real temperature

Health, Would you be on board with Global Warming if everyone designed innovations for free?

Did u see the clip where the quote came from?

It was based on trump saying wages are too high . She was goofin on him . And you know how the media runs with that stuff .

Trump has been pretty wealthy all his life .

BECAUSE!!!

Health, Would you be on board with Global Warming if everyone designed innovations for free?

NO because the fact is "Global Warming is a HOAX! So much so that the correct term now is "Climate Change"!

Tell me something. Have you ever read a mercury thermometer? Have you read one standing in the heat of a rooftop on a summer day?
Have you ever written something by hand and had to erase it or correct it?

Both of these issues were how "global temperatures" were taken before digital thermometers and computers.
It wasn't till the early 70s that digital/computers were used to accurately record.

So truly accurate "global warming" readings have occurred in the last 30 years. YET we are dependent on this statement:
temperatures warmed roughly 1.53°F (0.85ºC) from 1880 to 2012, How much has the global temperature risen since 1880? | UCAR - University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
EXCLUDED in those readings from 1880 to 2012 was 12.5% of the earth's land mass.
When "The number of [Siberian] stations increased from 8 in 1901 to 23 in 1951 and then decreased to 12 from 1989 to present only four (4) stations, those at Irkutsk, Bratsk, Chita and Kirensk, cover the entire 20th century. IEA analysts say climatologists use the data of stations located in large populated centers that are influenced by the urban-warming effect more frequently than the correct data of remote stations…
The scale of global warming was exaggerated due to temperature distortions for Russia accounting for 12.5% of the world’s land mass. The IEA said it was necessary to recalculate all global-temperature data in order to assess the scale of such exaggeration.
Climategatekeeping: Siberia

Finally when we learn:
Global carbon (C) emissions from fossil fuel use were 9.795 gigatonnes (Gt) in 2014 (or 35.9 GtCO2 of carbon dioxide). Fossil fuel emissions were 0.6% above emissions in 2013 and 60% above emissions in 1990 (the reference year in the Kyoto Protocol).
https://www.co2.earth/global-co2-emissions?itemid=1%3Fitemid=1
How much is a GIGATONNE??? Measurement unit conversion: gigatonne
One gigaton is 1 billion tons. So almost 36 billion tons of CO2 emissions per year.
One tree absorbs 50 lbs of CO2 so 3 trillion trees should absorb based on this very simple math.
1 ton equals 2,000 lbs. 36 gigatons @ 2,000 lbs equals 72 trillion lbs.
72 trillion lbs divided by 50 lbs per tree would require 1.400 trillion trees.
THERE are 3 trillion trees or over 2 TIMES the amount of trees that would be necessary to absorb all 36 billion tons of CO2!
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-many-trees-are-there-in-the-world-video/

So when Obama/Gore/UN want to shut down coal mining jobs,destroying industries.. How f...king stupid!
There is NOT ONE economic benefit from all the supposedly EPA/UN/etc... mandates that are now in place helping solve any problems except make
the scam artists like Gore wealthy! And I don't care if he gets wealthy... as long as it isn't because he is a snake oil salesman!

Forum List

Back