Again another example of liberal Democrats..Do as I say not as I do!!!

_83203978_027371888-2.jpg
'

Nope, no economic benefit there. Bridges build themselves

The leftist elites have always been hypocrites on this issue. Al Gore has been the poster boy for climate change while he jets around the world in his high polluting private plane. Leonardo DiCaprio is another one, although, he's not a politician, but still a hypocrite.

The rules advocated by the rich elite are for everyone else, not for them.

I love this type of response. Hillary critisizes Trumps lifestyle and the response isnt that Hilary has the same lifestyle but that she takes Private Jets...Which has not one thing to do with what she said.

Al Gore cares about the earth. Apparently that forbids him from using any modern transport because of silly hoops people think up that he should do. Why?

Because!! You cant care about the Earth AND fly in a plane! Why?

BECAUSE!!!

Commercial travel isn't modern?

Who knew???

The leftist elites have always been hypocrites on this issue. Al Gore has been the poster boy for climate change while he jets around the world in his high polluting private plane. Leonardo DiCaprio is another one, although, he's not a politician, but still a hypocrite.

I love this type of response. Hillary critisizes Trumps lifestyle and the response isnt that Hilary has the same lifestyle but that she takes Private Jets...Which has not one thing to do with what she said.

Al Gore cares about the earth. Apparently that forbids him from using any modern transport because of silly hoops people think up that he should do. Why?

BECAUSE!!!

Who knew???

Commercial planes dont pollute? Who knew?

I guessing that you dont have a problem with polluting you just want him to pollute another way and that will what? No longer make him a hypocrite in your eyes because....uh, he's polluting the way you like?

you mean like the family values crowd, teabaggers, and they they do the opposite.

You expect HRC (and her lifetime Secret Service posse) to travel commercial? Don't be silly.

And John Kerry has NOTHING of his own. He married into money twice. Ironically, his "African-American" wife married into the Heinz fortune, and that's what made her so attractive to Kerry. I would be astounded if he made any investment decisions himself. He is a Boy-Toy, nothing more.

But still doesn't excuse their "Do as I say , not as I do" attitude!

BECAUSE!!!

Who knew???

I guessing that you dont have a problem with polluting you just want him to pollute another way and that will what? No longer make him a hypocrite in your eyes because....uh, he's polluting the way you like?

Of course they do, dumb ass, but one plane in the air as opposed to two pollute less, right? Why do we need one plane in the air for one person? If he's so environmentally conscious he would agree, right? Why are you defending a hypocrite?

BECAUSE!!!

Who knew???

Of course they do, dumb ass, but one plane in the air as opposed to two pollute less, right? Why do we need one plane in the air for one person? If he's so environmentally conscious he would agree, right? Why are you defending a hypocrite?

Obviously you know there are more than one person on that plane. But its curious that someone is not a hypocrite for having the same result aka polluting.

You just want them to do it your way and even tho the result is still polluting your label relies on how much you designate is not hypocritical. So if he took a commercial plane all you have to do is ask why not by car?

If he takes a car you can switch to why not by moped?

I've seen people go all the way to the silly side and state that Gore is a hypocrite because he doesnt ride a bike everywhere. Or walk.

Its like when Obama say America has a gun problem and idiots equate Americas gun death rate with whether or not Obama has armed guards.

This type of argument always changes until it requests the person deemed a hypocrite to do the most extreme thing or it doesnt count. Why you ask?

BECAUSE!!!

Forum List

Back