Again the idiot Obama DOESN"T REMEMBER what he said in 2008!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama Miami 10/22/16
“According to them, I’m powerful enough to cause these hurricanes,.............
Obama Blames ‘Far-Right Media’ for ‘Pumping Out All Kinds of Crazy Toxic Stuff’ - Breitbart

FLASH back to 2008.......

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

Which is it dummy Obama? You said simply by the nomination of YOU oceans' rising stopped and our
planted began to heal"!

YOU Obama and your idiot followers believed that garbage!

Obama also pledged..

" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
Cut the cost of a typical family's health insurance premium by up to $2,500 a year

What a sack of lying crap we have for a President who also said.. Hillary was the most qualified!

Geez do you Obamatrons REALLY believe the American voter is that STUPID???

Of course you do! The guy Obama hired to create Obamacare SAID SO!!! Literally!
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Jonathan Gruber... " the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

Again for all you non-Obamatrons who still haven't made up your mind... consider all the above points
and THE LINKS to the statements!
I'm not making this up as I do research to find the actual words said by the above idiots!
Don't ever believe me... just follow the links and read for yourselves!!!

Obviously he was mocking right wingers for their far out made up stories .

Thanks for proving him right .

Obama Miami 10/22/16
“According to them, I’m powerful enough to cause these hurricanes,.............
Obama Blames ‘Far-Right Media’ for ‘Pumping Out All Kinds of Crazy Toxic Stuff’ - Breitbart

FLASH back to 2008.......

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

Which is it dummy Obama? You said simply by the nomination of YOU oceans' rising stopped and our
planted began to heal"!

YOU Obama and your idiot followers believed that garbage!

Obama also pledged..

" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
Cut the cost of a typical family's health insurance premium by up to $2,500 a year

What a sack of lying crap we have for a President who also said.. Hillary was the most qualified!

Geez do you Obamatrons REALLY believe the American voter is that STUPID???

Of course you do! The guy Obama hired to create Obamacare SAID SO!!! Literally!
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Jonathan Gruber... " the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

Again for all you non-Obamatrons who still haven't made up your mind... consider all the above points
and THE LINKS to the statements!
I'm not making this up as I do research to find the actual words said by the above idiots!
Don't ever believe me... just follow the links and read for yourselves!!!
Just you wait...when he's out of office hurricanes hitting us will be yuge.......then you'll want him to save you but it will be too late

Obviously he was mocking right wingers for their far out made up stories .

Thanks for proving him right .
So who was he mocking when he said:
This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

Was he mocking or just LYING when pledged..

So was Obama just fooling around hiring a guy who clearly believes you are stupid?
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/223578-obamacare-architect-lack-of-transparency-helped-law-pass

Forum List

Back