Agatha vanished today

Sep 12, 2008
Which really surprised me.

I left the window open this morning, and she went through it. There is a fence around the window that I thought she couldn't get through, but she did.

This place is kind of new to her, and this is not a safe street for a cat. So I am worried for her. She has been gone all day.

She is also very elderly. We got her when she was an adult, and my best guess is she is over 15.

I am feeling very worried

Hugs

I hope she comes back safe and sound. Is she current on all of her shots?

I left the window open this morning, and she went through it. There is a fence around the window that I thought she couldn't get through, but she did.

This place is kind of new to her, and this is not a safe street for a cat. So I am worried for her. She has been gone all day.

She is also very elderly. We got her when she was an adult, and my best guess is she is over 15.

She's probably going to die.

If there is any place for her to go most indoor cats who escape will hide within just a few feet of home. That doesn't mean she's going to be easy to find, but she's probably close by. Have you tried her favorite food?

Hope she comes back safely.

Hoping and sending good vibes your way Baruch and for Agatha to find her way home soon.

Oh and leave that window open as long as you can. Very often cats will return to the opening they know exists.

This is what she's probably up to...

funny-pictures-kitten-causes-crop-circles.jpg

May Agatha come back safe and sound. 15 isn't all THAT old, many cats live over 20... here's to hoping you havfe many more years.

I left the window open over night. I was awakened this morning when she did her usual morning walk up my spine. That always annoys me, but I was glad to see her back.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kj1Fsf9a2U"] welcome back katter![/ame]

Great news Baruch. Cats are amazing critters. It's really rare for one to get lost. And they always seem to know where their people are.

Sounds like its not a safe place to live if you have to fence in the windows.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP5hAY_xOC8]YouTube - Vigilante 1983[/ame]

Sorry to hear it Barach.

Cats are pretty sensible, though (unlike dogs).

My money is on her making it home.

Assuming, of course, she thinks of that new place as her home.

Walk the neighbohood calling for her.

She might have been frightened and is holed up somewhere.

Forum List

Back