ah, now we know why Obama was smiling so much on inaug day

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

The official said that after the list of documents related to the probe into Russian interference in the U.S. election was created in early January, he hand-carried it to the committee members. The numbers themselves were not classified, said the official.

Obama officials made list of Russia probe documents to keep them safe

I remember it clearly..........during that meet and greet where they 'discussed issues' for 45 minutes before Agent Orange completed his infiltration of the US presidency, Obama was smiling like the Cheshire cat!

I wonder what the Russian investigation was showing, to make them so concerned that we the people may never been shown, or the intelligence committees in the House and Senate may not be shown, and the Trump team would somehow, make the Russian evidence, disappear???

It was good that they took precautions and just gave them the list of evidence numbers.

I don't blame any of them for wanting to secure the evidence against Russia etc, because President Elect Trump had been so Putin Loving Crazy during the election period...putting Putin on a Pedestal, which was just so, weird and unexplainable! It just made no darn sense, and it still makes no sense....

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

The official said that after the list of documents related to the probe into Russian interference in the U.S. election was created in early January, he hand-carried it to the committee members. The numbers themselves were not classified, said the official.

Obama officials made list of Russia probe documents to keep them safe

I remember it clearly..........during that meet and greet where they 'discussed issues' for 45 minutes before Agent Orange completed his infiltration of the US presidency, Obama was smiling like the Cheshire cat!
Well, Obama's correspondents' dinner mocking of Trump being a joke at the WH is coming true.

obama seals all of his personal papers (documents) too. i guarantee the white house was burning email till trotsy left the building.

Forum List

Back