Ain’t Nothin' Gonna Break Joe's Stride, Ain't Nothin' Gonna Slow Him Down, Oh No....

Go ahead and try me...

I'll need the numbers and your sources.
All I need to know is that you're fucking gullible enough to believe that more than a dozen "lucky breaks" -any single one of them having longer odds than winning a lotto jackpot- can all fall to the favor of the same guy.

Of course, you also believe that you can change account debits to credits by using magic words, so it's clear that you don't do the maths either.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/15/business/egg-prices/index.html

As of last week, Midwest large eggs — the benchmark for eggs sold in their shells — cost just $0.94 per dozen in the wholesale market, according to Urner Barry, an independent price reporting agency. That’s a sharp fall from $5.46 per carton just six months ago. (In retail, prices are well above $1 per carton, though they too have been declining.)

Seriously, is there anything he CAN'T do?

2024's in the bag, kids...

So your saying inflation is over? Here in California the eggs I see range from $5 - $8 dollars a dozen... never seen them at less than two dollars.

All I need to know is that you're fucking gullible enough to believe that more than a dozen "lucky breaks" -any single one of them having longer odds than winning a lotto jackpot- can all fall to the favor of the same guy.

Of course, you also believe that you can change account debits to credits by using magic words, so it's clear that you don't do the maths either.
Blah, blah, blah...

Flynn's chain email is a complete sack of waste, even if your grasp of probabilities is that of a child.

He is your source, isn't he?

Be more specific...
2ex5f7.jpg

It has been two weeks since the last Dem Prez nominee poll.

Can anyone explain why the pollsters are not polling or stopped polling.

Maybe because RFKjr is ALREADY AHEAD.... of Traitor Joe...

Joe disapproval anywhere from 54-57%

Joe net negatives in the high teens

Two thirds of Dems do not want him to run again....

The WaPo "excluded" RFKjr from their last poll, or did they. Suspect they did poll for RFKjr and were simply too blown away to fess up about the truth

A Dem primary between RFKjr and Traitor Joe, just those two, will be a landslide for RFKjr.

It has been two weeks since the last Dem Prez nominee poll.

Can anyone explain why the pollsters are not polling or stopped polling.

Maybe because RFKjr is ALREADY AHEAD.... of Traitor Joe...

Joe disapproval anywhere from 54-57%

Joe net negatives in the high teens

Two thirds of Dems do not want him to run again....

The WaPo "excluded" RFKjr from their last poll, or did they. Suspect they did poll for RFKjr and were simply too blown away to fess up about the truth

A Dem primary between RFKjr and Traitor Joe, just those two, will be a landslide for RFKjr.

Except the demoquack nominee will be selected... not elected

Except the demoquack nominee will be selected... not elected

Last time it was a "field" of sellouts like Buttplug, Klobuchar, and others.

A field of two and just two won't result in "consolidation."

Traitor Joe was absolutely CRUSHED in Iowa and NH, finishing 4th and 5th in NH with under 10% of Dem primary voters.

All the Dem elites already know it.

Someone else likely will enter the race soon, likely Gretched Whitmer, since she and Chris Wray have already hate hoaxed together...

Forum List

Back