Ain’t Nothin' Gonna Break Joe's Stride, Ain't Nothin' Gonna Slow Him Down, Oh No....

All stores around here had so many eggs when they were $5 a dozen, because NOBODY WAS BUYING THEM, except rich old ladies.

I live in a metro area, and ALL the grocery stores I checked out NEVER had an empty space where eggs are concerened. They always had MORE than enough in stock.

If fact, the store I shopped at had to take over two of the giant floor cooler cases and put eggs in there, because NOBODY was buying them!

Even now, the price came down to $2 a dozen, and still.............OVER ABUNDANCE OF EGGS!

A lot of places had to donate CRATES of dozens of eggs to charity places that hand out food, because they couldn't sell them!

So don't tell me there was a "shortage" of eggs, when there never was! Just like the gas game.............the Nazicrats play their little money games with us as their pawns.

Well, its worn a lot of people down and we're all tired of it. More and more people are finally pulling their heads out of their asses and seeing what the Demonicreeps are actually DOING. And we aren't buying into it!!! So their little "egg crisis" didn't work. Now they're scheming for something else.............as usual. And people aren't gonna buy into it anymore.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/15/business/egg-prices/index.html

As of last week, Midwest large eggs — the benchmark for eggs sold in their shells — cost just $0.94 per dozen in the wholesale market, according to Urner Barry, an independent price reporting agency. That’s a sharp fall from $5.46 per carton just six months ago. (In retail, prices are well above $1 per carton, though they too have been declining.)

Seriously, is there anything he CAN'T do?

2024's in the bag, kids...
Love the thread title...they should play that every time he's in front of the cameras...I think both sides of the aisle would love it.

As of last week, Midwest large eggs — the benchmark for eggs sold in their shells — cost just $0.94 per dozen in the wholesale market, according to Urner Barry, an independent price reporting agency. That’s a sharp fall from $5.46 per carton just six months ago. (In retail, prices are well above $1 per carton, though they too have been declining.)

the old bastard cant come close to my daughter untless he wants to meet the negro jesus up close and personal

And, right on cue..

"He had nothing to do with it going down, but he's to blame for it going up...."
He wasn’t responsible for prices going up or down and he had nothing todo with gas prices going up or down, was not responsible for the economy surging after Covid. If he takes credit for the good, he then should take blame for when it down turns. Biden and Trump need to let younger Americans run and they need to retire.

This thread is brought to you by: Modern high-powered marijuana where brains go to die.

Now Biden is a chicken, biden lays eggs

JUST LIKE he claimed "I don't have anything to do with the price of oil or gas"...........THEN the pedophile TAKES CREDIT for "lowering" the price of oil and gas!!!
/——-/ Why is Dementia Joe destroying Home Depot? He only likes cheap eggs?

Forum List

Back