AIPAC leaders condemn Phrump speech

As a Jew and Zionist I can honestly say fuck them and their self-righteous opinions! The ones that are condemning him are condemning him because of their backwards liberal ideology. Most are butt hurt over what he has stated about Muslims! The same people who would kill these Jews families without any remorse and the same people who set off a nuclear bomb in the heart of Jerusalem and dance in the streets in celebration. Yet these fools bash Trump for taking a stance against their enemy.

this type of mutual respect and civil discourse use to be the standard in USA politics

fyi, kids.. trumpsters haven't got a clue what made America great in the first place ^

the group’s leadership took to the same stage Tuesday morning to deliver a strong rebuke of his disparaging remarks on the man he hopes to follow into the White House.

“We say, unequivocally, that we do not countenance ad hominem attacks, and we take great offense to those that are levied against the president of the United States of America from our stage,” AIPAC President Lillian Pinkus said. “While we may have policy differences, we deeply respect the office of the president of the United States and our president, Barack Obama. We are disappointed that so many people applauded a sentiment that we neither agree with nor condone.”

As a Jew and Zionist I can honestly say fuck them and their self-righteous opinions! The ones that are condemning him are condemning him because of their backwards liberal ideology. Most are butt hurt over what he has stated about Muslims! The same people who would kill these Jews families without any remorse and the same people who set off a nuclear bomb in the heart of Jerusalem and dance in the streets in celebration. Yet these fools bash Trump for taking a stance against their enemy.
it's the bought and paid for leadership. Trumps comments about Obama were cheered at AIPAC:cool:

Trump Yarmulkes Sell Like Hotcakes at AIPAC

GetFile.aspx

If yarmulke sales are any indication of voter attitudes, Donald Trump was the clear winner at AIPAC on Monday night.

Marc Daniels, a vendor selling campaign logo kippas outside the American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference in Washington, D.C. on Monday evening, said the “Donald Trump 2016” cap was his most popular item by far.

Daniels said he was “inundated” with requests for the Trump yarmulkes from conference-goers and sold out almost immediately.

Trump Yarmulkes Are Biggest Seller at AIPAC Conference

i read the text of his speech and much of what the said was fine, but some of it irked the AIPAC leadership.

the crowd cheers for all of the candidates who hit all the right pro israel talking points...

maybe because he told RJC to go fuck themselves. Maybe because he said Israel doesn't want a 2 state solution (basically)

Lol now the Israel firsters are turning against AIPAC! :rofl:

The GOP is losing its mind!

They are loyal for trump. That's for sure. But hook did make a good point..

They are loyal for trump. That's for sure. But hook did make a good point..
His point seems to be that all Muslims are evil and will dance in the streets if a nuke goes off in Jerusalem. Even though it would destroy one of the most sacred Muslim sites. :cuckoo:

If his point is "all Muslims are evil and Israel is the most innocent, righteous country in the world" then his point is completely wrong.

So jim52 thread is a fail

-L0L

no, the op is highlighting the AIPAC leadership's next day commentary...

the group’s leadership took to the same stage Tuesday morning to deliver a strong rebuke of his disparaging remarks on the man he hopes to follow into the White House.

“We say, unequivocally, that we do not countenance ad hominem attacks, and we take great offense to those that are levied against the president of the United States of America from our stage,” AIPAC President Lillian Pinkus said. “While we may have policy differences, we deeply respect the office of the president of the United States and our president, Barack Obama. We are disappointed that so many people applauded a sentiment that we neither agree with nor condone.

I listened to the entire speech. I think he spoke every boiler plate pro-Israel word that "God ever created." Even Charles Krauthammer on FOX said as much. He knew how to make the crowd applaud, even if much of what he said, he had already contradicted earlier.

It is the Phrump way!

Politics makes strange bedfellows. It seems that AIPAC loves what Trump has to say but Lilian Pincus, a (liberal?) Jewish babe from liberal Dallas who stresses "diversity" in AIPAC, is offended by criticism of the Hussein administration.

Forum List

Back