Air China’s shocking advice for London visitors

What sort of advise would you give foreigners who wanted to visit Chicago?

Beware of whites in the Loop?

I am not surprised to see you supporting China who has one of the worst records on human rights. China killed millions of Tibetans. This kind of thing probably turns you on. You are a sick creature.

The worst nations for human rights seem to be Asian, and they also seem to be the worst offenders when it comes to pointing to other nations records

I thought Chinese were not racist.....

You did? Why? No nationality is immune from racism.

That racist advisory was issued by Chinese government. If it was some individual Chinese acting racist then that would not have been very serious. If Chinese really wanted to issue an honest advisory, they would have told the passengers to be careful in dealing with racist thugs that are rising in number across the UK. UK is teeming with Nazis and xenophobic gangs. It is these gangs that pose risks to non-white tourists.

Explain how it is racist then to warn travellers of certain areas to be avoided. I believe that some of the areas happened to be white and the home of racists, so destroying your RACIST RANT

I am not surprised to see you supporting China who has one of the worst records on human rights. China killed millions of Tibetans. This kind of thing probably turns you on. You are a sick creature.

The worst nations for human rights seem to be Asian, and they also seem to be the worst offenders when it comes to pointing to other nations records

For once in your life, you are correct -- both Israel and China are in Asia. They are both one of the worst offenders of human rights.

For once in your life, you are correct -- both Israel and China are in Asia. They are both one of the worst offenders of human rights.

Only to those who are really the worst offenders for human rights, So how about a LINK from a valid unbiased source to prove your claims, and the UN resolutions are niether valid nor unbiased

I thought Chinese were not racist.

---

BEIJING — Air China has blunt advice for tourists visiting the British capital.

It is generally a safe city, the Chinese state airline’s in-flight magazine tells its readers — “but precautions are needed entering areas mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people.”

The comments have already caused what London’s Evening Standard newspaper described as a “racism storm.”

They appear to have been spotted by a Chinese journalist, Haze Fan, who tweeted a picture to London Mayor Sadiq Khan, adding that her Londoner fiance found it “rather insulting.”

Air China’s shocking advice for London visitors: ‘Precautions are needed’ in Indian, Pakistani, black neighborhoods
I'm on China's side on this one.

I am not surprised to see racist people unite :)
Nothing racist about it. In the predominately Muslim neighborhoods, women are harassed, especially if not accompanied by males. Precaution is good advice.

Only to those who are really the worst offenders for human rights, So how about a LINK from a valid unbiased source to prove your claims, and the UN resolutions are niether valid nor unbiased

This is not a kindergarten. We are not here to educate you for free. Get some education and come back.

I thought Chinese were not racist.

---

BEIJING — Air China has blunt advice for tourists visiting the British capital.

It is generally a safe city, the Chinese state airline’s in-flight magazine tells its readers — “but precautions are needed entering areas mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people.”

The comments have already caused what London’s Evening Standard newspaper described as a “racism storm.”

They appear to have been spotted by a Chinese journalist, Haze Fan, who tweeted a picture to London Mayor Sadiq Khan, adding that her Londoner fiance found it “rather insulting.”

Air China’s shocking advice for London visitors: ‘Precautions are needed’ in Indian, Pakistani, black neighborhoods
I'm on China's side on this one.

I am not surprised to see racist people unite :)
Nothing racist about it. In the predominately Muslim neighborhoods, women are harassed, especially if not accompanied by males. Precaution is good advice.

Topic of the thread is institutionalized racism as practiced by the Chinese. There are plenty of threads for you to do your Muslim bashing. It will be very kind of you if you could spare this thread.

This is not a kindergarten. We are not here to educate you for free. Get some education and come back.
Translation:

You got me.

Translation:

You got me.

What's up with all this jumping up and down? Are you trying to get my attention, boy? :)

Translation:

You got me.

What's up with all this jumping up and down? Are you trying to get my attention, boy? :)
Seems as though you're the one jumping up and down. Perhaps because no one is agreeing with your idiotic opinion?

Translation:

You got me.

Seems as though you're the one jumping up and down. Perhaps because no one is agreeing with your idiotic opinion?

Did you just get out of a high school? I got news for you: the real world is not a popularity contest. Leave the high school behind, boy. Grow up.

Translation:

You got me.

Did you just get out of a high school? I got news for you: the real world is not a popularity contest. Leave the high school behind, boy. Grow up.
I see you're now resorting to deflection.

Translation:

You got me.

You are a plague. Of course, I am going to deflect you away from me :)

Translation:

You got me.

Translation: I am going to deflect the truth away from me.

Translation: go to bed.

(You are not intelligent enough to debate me. )

Ah, the cry of the truly desperate (and defeated).

Ah, the cry of the truly desperate (and defeated).

You are the one who is clinging by my shoes :)

You are the one that needs educating as you are living in the 1930's when such LIES where acceptable. How would you like it if your nation of first allegiance was demonised daily for something it has not done. Every UN resolution against Israel has been brought by islamonazi's or their puppets and been found to be groundless and fantasy

Forum List

Back