Air Force Colonel & Poll Worker Says Mississippi Election Documents Thrown Away...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Just like those accidentally 'lost' IRS Emails and FEC docs. So much awful corruption. Hopefully, there will be justice on this one. Arrests and prosecutions must happen. This was a corrupt farce. Both Republicans & Democrats need to be held accountable.

Phil Harding, a 30-year Air Force veteran and Chris McDaniel supporter who helped run the June 24 primary runoff election in Harrison County, Mississippi, said he witnessed key documents being discarded and that a large volume of absentee ballot envelopes and applications are missing, making them unavailable for review by McDaniel' campaign.

However, another poll worker involved, a member of a local Harrison County GOP Executive Committee and Cochran supporter Frank Bordeaux, provided a significantly different account of the episode, saying the documents weren't discarded.

Harding's account is included in a lawsuit from election integrity group True The Vote, which has alleged widespread irregularities in the runoff election. “Concerned citizens have been attempting for weeks to gain access to election documents and ensure only legally-cast ballots were counted, but their requests have inexplicably and consistently been denied,” the group's leader, Catherine Engelbrecht, said.

Harding, who rose to become a Colonel before retiring to Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, told Breitbart News he saw two Harrison County GOP Executive Committee members—Bonnie Edwards and Mary Bankston—tell a third, Frank Bordeaux, to discard absentee ballot envelopes and applications, which are used to verify the authenticity of such ballots.

However, Harding noted that none of the three appeared to be acting maliciously. “Honestly, I don’t think that they—I don’t get the impression that they were trying to hide things, or that they were trying to get rid of evidence or anything like that,” Harding said.

He also said that, across Harrison County, there are 40 of 60 total precincts from which absentee ballot envelopes and applications remain missing.

On the afternoon of July 1, Harding said that volunteers, including himself, discovered absentee ballot applications and envelopes – required to be kept securely so they can be later reviewed – in unsecured election supply bins. Harding said Bankston told him to throw them in the trash, but he refused, so Bankston told Bordeaux to throw them away instead...

More:
Retired U.S. Air Force Colonel Poll Worker: Mississippi Election Documents Thrown Away

I don't know if this particular story is true, but I definitely think that people have become so radicalized regarding politics that the end now justifies the means.

I don't wonder if there is widespread corruption of varying degrees, I have no doubt about it. BOTH parties.

The lunatics have clearly taken over the asylum.

I don't know if this particular story is true, but I definitely think that people have become so radicalized regarding politics that the end now justifies the means.

I don't wonder if there is widespread corruption of varying degrees, I have no doubt about it. BOTH parties.

The lunatics have clearly taken over the asylum.

It's a corrupt Ruling Class. They truly believe they're above the law and can get away with anything. All you have to do is look at the current President and that asshole Harry Reid. They feel they no longer answer to anyone. Obama's just arrogantly smirking his way along. And Reid is suffering from delusions of grandeur. There seems to be no accountability anymore. It's very sad, but it is what it is.

But there's no sucj thing as election fraud. Didnt you guys get that memo from the democratic underground?

Obviously, something's very wrong with this Election. Looks like Laws may have been broken. Both Democrats & Republicans will have to be held accountable.

However, another poll worker involved, a member of a local Harrison County GOP Executive Committee and Cochran supporter Frank Bordeaux, provided a significantly different account of the episode, saying the documents weren't discarded.

But there's no sucj thing as election fraud. Didnt you guys get that memo from the democratic underground?

Bullshit. As it has been explained to you in small words many times, Voter ID will not prevent the types of fraud which do occur. I really think some kind of weird mental retardation kicks in in your head which somehow turns that into "no fraud occurs".

I can't wait to hear you explain how Voter ID would prevent "a large volume of absentee ballot envelopes and applications" from being thrown away.

Of course you will not be able to explain that, and so you will return to the mentally retarded "Voter ID opponents say no fraud occurs" straw man in your limited bandwidth brain.

It is truly bizarre. You idiots demand Voter ID to prevent fraud, and when shown time and time and time and time again that Voter ID does not prevent fraud, you twist up your puny brains to "opponents say no voter fraud happens" because you are stuck on the whole "we need Voter ID to stop fraud" lunacy. You just can't believe you were stupid enough to believe Voter ID would stop fraud, and so you are stuck in this endless retarded loop.

And sure enough, when the next voter fraud story comes up, even in states that have Voter ID, instead of it FINALLY dawning on you that VOTER ID DOES NOT STOP VOTER FRAUD, you say, "Duhhhhh...the democrats say there is no fraud!"

Last edited:
Just like those accidentally 'lost' IRS Emails and FEC docs. So much awful corruption. Hopefully, there will be justice on this one. Arrests and prosecutions must happen. This was a corrupt farce. Both Republicans & Democrats need to be held accountable.

Phil Harding, a 30-year Air Force veteran and Chris McDaniel supporter who helped run the June 24 primary runoff election in Harrison County, Mississippi, said he witnessed key documents being discarded and that a large volume of absentee ballot envelopes and applications are missing, making them unavailable for review by McDaniel' campaign.

Harding's account is included in a lawsuit from election integrity group True The Vote, which has alleged widespread irregularities in the runoff election. “Concerned citizens have been attempting for weeks to gain access to election documents and ensure only legally-cast ballots were counted, but their requests have inexplicably and consistently been denied,” the group's leader, Catherine Engelbrecht, said.

Harding, who rose to become a Colonel before retiring to Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, told Breitbart News he saw two Harrison County GOP Executive Committee members—Bonnie Edwards and Mary Bankston—tell a third, Frank Bordeaux, to discard absentee ballot envelopes and applications, which are used to verify the authenticity of such ballots.

However, Harding noted that none of the three appeared to be acting maliciously. “Honestly, I don’t think that they—I don’t get the impression that they were trying to hide things, or that they were trying to get rid of evidence or anything like that,” Harding said.

He also said that, across Harrison County, there are 40 of 60 total precincts from which absentee ballot envelopes and applications remain missing.

On the afternoon of July 1, Harding said that volunteers, including himself, discovered absentee ballot applications and envelopes – required to be kept securely so they can be later reviewed – in unsecured election supply bins. Harding said Bankston told him to throw them in the trash, but he refused, so Bankston told Bordeaux to throw them away instead...

More:
Retired U.S. Air Force Colonel Poll Worker: Mississippi Election Documents Thrown Away

This could be a BIG story.

Oh, wait, it's Breitbart...

95fa42987b6bde4d1a173f81d7849865.jpg

Step One: There is a tiny amount of voter fraud in America. Okay? There it is, spoken plain as day.

Step Two: Voter ID does not stop the type of fraud which occurs in America. Examples, poll workers altering ballots, poll workers throwing out ballots, absentee ballot fraud, someone voting in more than one voting precinct, etc.

Now if you read this and go on to say that opponents of voter ID say no fraud occurs, then you are truly retarded. Not figuratively. Literally.

Step One: There is a tiny amount of voter fraud in America. Okay? There it is, spoken plain as day.

Step Two: Voter ID does not stop the type of fraud which occurs in America. Examples, poll workers altering ballots, poll workers throwing out ballots, absentee ballot fraud, someone voting in more than one voting precinct, etc.

Now if you read this and go on to say that opponents of voter ID say no fraud occurs, then you are truly retarded. Not figuratively. Literally.

Yepp.

Ohio, 2012:

Statistikhengst's ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2013 and beyond: EXACT voter-fraud statistics out of Battleground OHIO

Voter fraud:

0.0024%. 24 10,000ths of one percent. That's it.

Romney won that state.

Irrelevant. If crimes have been committed, the criminals will have to be punished. That goes for both Democrat & Republican.

I have seen election boards "make errors" that eliminate voters from the rolls during crucial votes & they get away with it claiming it was a simple mistake, but it's to late to fix the damage after the polls close. I guarantee the error cost Obama the 2008 Missouri election.

It's not an error when the exact same accident only happens every presidential election. It never makes the news & get's swept under the rug.

Last edited:

Yepp.

Ohio, 2012:

Statistikhengst's ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2013 and beyond: EXACT voter-fraud statistics out of Battleground OHIO

Voter fraud:

Translation: There can only be 'Voter Fraud' when you Communist/Progressive wankas lose Elections. We hear ya. ;)

Last edited:

Yepp.

Ohio, 2012:

Voter fraud:

Uh huh, there's only 'Voter Fraud' when you Communist/Progressive wankas lose Elections. We hear ya. ;)

Well, aren't you special, or maybe just plain old stupid.

That was the voter fraud statistic from 2012, when Barack Obama (D) won re-election.

He also won Ohio, by +2.97%.

You understand that, right?

Yepp, you and the Pauls - I would say you are a good match for each other.

Uh huh, there's only 'Voter Fraud' when you Communist/Progressive wankas lose Elections. We hear ya. ;)

Well, aren't you special, or maybe just plain old stupid.

That was the voter fraud statistic from 2012, when Barack Obama (D) won re-election.

He also won Ohio, by +2.97%.

You understand that, right?

Yepp, you and the Pauls - I would say you are a good match for each other.

Ok, i'll further translate: There can be virtually no 'Voter Fraud' when you Communist/Progressive wankas win Elections. There, clarified things for ya. You're welcome.

Translation: There can only be 'Voter Fraud' when you Communist/Progressive wankas lose Elections. We hear ya. ;)

And there you go being retarded! AMAZING!!!!

Here. One more time, just for you, retard:

Step One: There is a tiny amount of voter fraud in America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back