Akua'Ba

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
I believe I heard the concept of the 'universal mind' referenced as the Akua'Ba on TV this week. So, do you believe there is a universal consciousness that one can tap into for answers to the secrets of the universe? One particular mention was Einstein who sat for hours thinking through his concepts before putting them on paper. Another example was an east Indian man whose formuls have not all been deciphered yet. I can't recall his name. So, what do you think? Is there a universak Akua'Ba, a grid that we can all tap into for knowledge whole and apart from the teaching we receive?

I believe I heard the concept of the 'universal mind' referenced as the Akua'Ba on TV this week. So, do you believe there is a universal consciousness that one can tap into for answers to the secrets of the universe? One particular mention was Einstein who sat for hours thinking through his concepts before putting them on paper. Another example was an east Indian man whose formuls have not all been deciphered yet. I can't recall his name. So, what do you think? Is there a universak Akua'Ba, a grid that we can all tap into for knowledge whole and apart from the teaching we receive?

More to the point is do you believe in this concept?

Of course you can't discuss the topic.

Of course you can't discuss the topic.

This is the Religion & Ethics forum. Asking if you believe in this concept is a legitimate discussion question given that you not only only created this thread but also begged for a response.

Of course there is!

The Human Mind has immense powers that haven't even been tapped into yet.

That's why there's such a huge effort to "diminish" our capacities through TV, Public Education, Prescription Drugs and so forth.

You can't herd the sheep if they know they're being taken advantage of!

Whatever capabilities a "generic" mind may have, there's an entire spectrum of real capability, as determined by genetics. That spectrum is expanded upon or narrowed by religious beliefs, general health, education, and no doubt other factors.

Whatever capabilities a "generic" mind may have, there's an entire spectrum of real capability, as determined by genetics. That spectrum is expanded upon or narrowed by religious beliefs, general health, education, and no doubt other factors.

Not what I'm talking about. Not even close.

Forum List

Back