Al and Tipper Gore to separate after 40 years

Interesting that that recently bought a new home.

Al Gore, Tipper Gore snap up Montecito-area villa - Los Angeles Times

Al Gore, Tipper Gore snap up Montecito-area villa
The Italian-style home has an ocean view, fountains, six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
April 28, 2010|Lauren Beale, Los Angeles Times

Former Vice President Al Gore and his wife, Tipper, have added a Montecito-area property to their real estate holdings, reports the Montecito Journal.

The couple spent $8,875,000 on an ocean-view villa on 1.5 acres with a swimming pool, spa and fountains, a real estate source familiar with the deal confirms. The Italian-style house has six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.

Not really. That will most likely turn into Al's big ol' bachelor pad.
Jealousy rears its ugly head.

The couple spent $8,875,000 on an ocean-view villa on 1.5 acres with a swimming pool, spa and fountains, a real estate source familiar with the deal confirms. The Italian-style house has six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.

Not really. That will most likely turn into Al's big ol' bachelor pad.

I heard through Mudwhistle the house comes complete with a rotating Triclinium with attached Vomitorium, and that Gore has already hired his "little fishes" to swim with through the fountains.

I heard through Mudwhistle the house comes complete with a rotating Triclinium with attached Vomitorium, and that Gore has already hired his "little fishes" to swim with through the fountains.

That does explain the rumored name of "Villa Jovis".

Interesting that that recently bought a new home.

Al Gore, Tipper Gore snap up Montecito-area villa - Los Angeles Times

Al Gore, Tipper Gore snap up Montecito-area villa
The Italian-style home has an ocean view, fountains, six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
April 28, 2010|Lauren Beale, Los Angeles Times

Former Vice President Al Gore and his wife, Tipper, have added a Montecito-area property to their real estate holdings, reports the Montecito Journal.

and not ONE solar panel....can you imagine how much energy it takes to keep that house lit, cooled, heated and/or clean? HOLY CARBON CREDIT!!!!

I've just been going by my wife's 'gaydar'. She's been saying Al Gore has been gay for as long as I can remember.

I think your wife and Mud both need tune-ups on their gaydar.

My boss's daughter was married to a Secret Service agent. He was on Gore's detail when he visited his home here in Carthage TN.

He knows Al Gore is Gay.

Oh well why didn't you say that in the first place? :doubt: And was this SS guy also charged to Hillary who you also claim is gay?

I think you just have a problem with gays.

My boss's daughter was married to a Secret Service agent. He was on Gore's detail when he visited his home here in Carthage TN.

He knows Al Gore is Gay.

Oh well why didn't you say that in the first place? :doubt: And was this SS guy also charged to Hillary who you also claim is gay?

Interesting.

If you don't have a problem with gays, why is thinking Al Gore is gay a problem?

He knows Al Gore is Gay.

Interesting.

If you don't have a problem with gays, why is thinking Al Gore is gay a problem?

It's the lies that are the problem.. Make sense?

I anticipated that cons, the party that supports family values and traditional marriage, would be doing the happy dance in reaction to the Gores' separation.

get a sense of humor asshole....so far this has been everyone joking around ....until you came along....why dont you go after Al....he would love a sour puss like you...

Interesting.

It's the lies that are the problem.. Make sense?

You have no proof it's a lie. He has made a claim and stated his source.

I'm.....so.............not heartbroken.

Are you accusing of us BEING GAY, cuz apparently Sarah G. has a problem with people being gay.

Funny, my initial reaction was exactly the same regarding you.

I do. Pretty good source.

Secret Service.

I've just been going by my wife's 'gaydar'. She's been saying Al Gore has been gay for as long as I can remember.

Doubtful. My wife and I went to a predominately gay church for about a year and a half until we moved, a church she founded with 2 gay men. She's had gay men friends for years. All the time I've known her, she has never been wrong. It's uncanny.

I really don't know why people want to believe Al Gore is straight. He reminds me of a gay guy I know who has 5 kids. If he wasn't married (to another man, btw), I'd introduce him to Al, although I'd be willing to bet Al Gore has got a lover on the side.

He knows Al Gore is Gay.

No....I didn't say I didn't like them. Never have. My sister is Gay.

I never said that the agent discussed knew anything about Hillary.

However insiders know things that they don't trumpet on the MSM.

It's a rumor...just like the rumor about Obama's latest pick for the Supreme Court.

Al Gore I would bet my life on.

Forum List

Back