Al Franken on Senator John McCain: "I don't buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured."

He wasn't a war hero. He was a POW like thousands of others. He did nothing heroic except survive like thousands of other did.

Every hear of all those POW's being called hero's. I never have.

Claudette, your comment is senseless.

The world that counts disagrees with your assessment.

Ann Coulter is the prime example of what happens when you use too much bleach in your hair. It softens the brain.
I really don't like McCain but he was not captured, he was shot down. It does not make you a hero being a POW its your demeanor on how you survived it. So he served his country which is more than many did and that is very much in his favor.

McCain got both his arms broken because he did not eject properly because he was a fuck up, like his whole life, and did not pay attention during training.

And when he got caught the North Vietnamese did not have to even threaten him and he started spilling critical warfare information to the commies.

McCain is a collaborator and a traitor who has the gall to exploit the stupidity of voters to run as a patriot because he was a POW, a collaborating POW all the same.

I'll say it on this thread because I have not yet; FUCK JOHN MCCAIN RIGHT UP HIS TRAITOROUS ASS.

You are the TRASITEROUS WEASEL AND LIAR. You are providing fake news. Take your shit and shove it up your ass. COWARDLY DOG.

He wasn't a war hero. He was a POW like thousands of others. He did nothing heroic except survive like thousands of other did.

All of them were heroes. The difference is that McCain had a chance to be released early by the North Vietnamese but refused to hand them a propaganda victory. He insisted that the POWs captured before him be released first.

You can tell the alt right are out and about pooping on the ground when they start talking badly about American heroes.

And precisely what does that predictable personal insult have to do with Franken's comments below?

Oh yeah, nothing. Just clumsy and transparent deflection.
Already addressed. Frankenstein was being facetious. Don't be a regressive snowflake.

They think Kerry as a war hero, when 200 fellow soldiers said the opposite. Let that sink in.

200 soldiers said nothing of the sort. That is fake news. That is a lie. The purpose is to forward an antiAmerican agenda.

The story, in fact, was put forward by an alcoholic Rear Admiral, who in Vietnam, Kerry whipped his ass in an OC fight.

The Admiral, three decades later, got back with the huge lie.

The fact is this: the closer the men who served in the boats near and in Kerry's all said he did the things for which he was awarded.

All of them were heroes. The difference is that McCain had a chance to be released early by the North Vietnamese but refused to hand them a propaganda victory. He insisted that the POWs captured before him be released first.

That may be true but he's used his "hero" status to further his career from the get go.

He's no hero and never has been.

McCain is a hero, and Claudette is wrong.

He's a hero in his own mind and that's about it.

There are loads of surviving POW's out there who never thought of themselves as hero's.

They were just glad they survived to come home.

He is a hero in the vast majority of Americans, and that is all there is to it.

What unit did Franken serve in?

Doesn't he know some woman that needs her titties squeezed while she sleeps to worry about instead of McCain?

Ann Coulter is the prime example of what happens when you use too much bleach in your hair. It softens the brain.
I really don't like McCain but he was not captured, he was shot down. It does not make you a hero being a POW its your demeanor on how you survived it. So he served his country which is more than many did and that is very much in his favor.

McCain got both his arms broken because he did not eject properly because he was a fuck up, like his whole life, and did not pay attention during training.

And when he got caught the North Vietnamese did not have to even threaten him and he started spilling critical warfare information to the commies.

McCain is a collaborator and a traitor who has the gall to exploit the stupidity of voters to run as a patriot because he was a POW, a collaborating POW all the same.

I'll say it on this thread because I have not yet; FUCK JOHN MCCAIN RIGHT UP HIS TRAITOROUS ASS.

Typical contard- always ready fuck a combat veteran in the ass.

McCain is a hero, and Claudette is wrong.

He's a hero in his own mind and that's about it.

There are loads of surviving POW's out there who never thought of themselves as hero's.

They were just glad they survived to come home.

They never used their POW status to get elected and have a cushy Govt. job paid for by we the taxpayers.

Hero my ass.

Almost every politician elected following WW2 was a veteran- and most claimed to be combat veterans even when they weren't.

Hell we elected Presidents like Grant because their handlers called them heroes.

I think that any veteran who volunteered for combat duty is a hero- because they volunteered to put themselves in danger when others did not.

Forum List

Back