Al Gore said fixing issues with American democracy is necessary to properly address climate change.

Awesome failure rate! How is their output over a 24 hour day? Is it steady? Reliable?

If they notice you're brain dead and put you on life support, is a solar panel enough to keep you going?
Solar energy ? You guys said solar energy was unreliable.
Now you’re talking about solar panels...change your mind ? Yup, solar panels are very reliable. Just like a car, as long as you pump gas into them, they work.

Yes, the electricity you're getting from your solar panel is a lot less reliable than the
electricity I can get from a coal, nat gas or nuclear power plant.
Now you’re talking about electricity. Which it, electricity or solar energy ? Make up your mind.

Yes, the electricity you're getting from your solar panel is a lot less reliable than the
electricity I can get from a coal, nat gas or nuclear power plant.
Now you’re saying electricity from a solar cell is unreliable but electricity form coal isn’t ?
Gee, I thought electricity was the same regardless of how it was generated. Never knew one “type” was less reliable then another.

Now you’re saying electricity from a solar cell is unreliable but electricity form coal isn’t ?

Yup.

Gee, I thought electricity was the same regardless of how it was generated.

That's because you're a moron.

Never knew one “type” was less reliable then another.

Like most greens, there is a lot that you don't know.

And the sun was responsible for the uranium being here. The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

And a lot that you do "know" is just so fucking wrong.

Yup.

Gee, I thought electricity was the same regardless of how it was generated.

That's because you're a moron.

Never knew one “type” was less reliable then another.

Like most greens, there is a lot that you don't know.

And the sun was responsible for the uranium being here. The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

And a lot that you do "know" is just so fucking wrong.
The problem with your stooped remarks is, you have no references for your made up shit....electricity is different ? Hilarious .

That’s the most stupid “yup” I’ve ever heard. You’ve never heard of an electrical grid have you ? Nimrod.
I suppose a propane generated electricity is more reliable then a tidal or dam generated electricity. Reliability has nothing to do the electricity itself idiot. It has to do with grid management for the normal home user.

Last edited:
And coal pollutes 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
All power plants go down for maintenance, the sun never does.
Btw way fool, does the sun go out ? How stupid do you idiots have to be to keep repeating how the sun‘s energy is unreliable.
Pollution from coal is neglible. Modern coal plants are so clean you could live next to one and not even notice it.

Power plants go down for maintenance on a schedule. Wind power and some kinds of solar power also goes down for maintenance.

Clouds obscure the sun for long periods of time, especially doruing storms, when it's most needed.

That’s the most stupid “yup” I’ve ever heard. You’ve never heard of an electrical grid have you ?

An electrical grid can count on 24/7/365 power from coal plants.
How much can it count on from your solar panel?
Over a 7 day period, what does the typical output from a solar panel look like?

An electrical grid can count on 24/7/365 power from coal plants.
How much can it count on from your solar panel?
Over a 7 day period, what does the typical output from a solar panel look like?
More solar energy his the earth in one second then 200,000 truckloads of coal. Still your coal up your ass.

You can count on pollution form coal 24/7/365.
Your contention is that the grid is powered by one solar panel ? You are are the most ignorant poster yet.

Pollution from coal is neglible. Modern coal plants are so clean you could live next to one and not even notice it.
Sure. The miners love them too. Show a source tellin* us how clean coal is. The US has only 15….no new ones are expected to be built. sure, they are real clean.

More solar energy his the earth in one second then 200,000 truckloads of coal. Still your coal up your ass.

You can count on pollution form coal 24/7/365.
Your contention is that the grid is powered by one solar panel ? You are are the most ignorant poster yet.

So what? How much of that can be converted into useful electricity.

Your contention is that the grid is powered by one solar panel ?

Your contention is that the output from that one panel is reliable.
So show me, how reliable is it?

So what? How much of that can be converted into useful electricity.

Your contention is that the grid is powered by one solar panel ?

So show me, how reliable is it?
Seeing how you are too stupid to realize that solar energy not only fuels solar cells to produce electricity but heats the air to produce wind, is responsible for the tides for tidal power, drives the gravitational forces that induce water flow for dams, the thermal energy in the earths core and the forms of all fossil fuels…..you’re not even close with coal.
renewables is now second behind nat gas.

Of course it is with a failure rate less then your car starting every day. Solar panels generate electricity every day even with cloud cover with no “ fill ups”. What’s more reliable then that idiot. Our state is 100% renewable with battery storage and grid management. The excess electricity goes back into the grid as a credit during the day to be used at night from the power companies. It never fails. The consortium with our neighboring states stores electricity to be reallocated to ares that depend on fossil fuels with its disruptions and high prices. You guys are DEAD BEATS.

Last edited:
Seeing how you are too stupid to realize that solar energy not only fuels solar cells to produce electricity but heats the air to produce wind, is responsible for the tides for tidal power, drives the gravitational forces that induce water flow for dams, the thermal energy in the earths core and the forms of all fossil fuels…..you’re not even close with coal.
renewables is now second behind nat gas.

Yeah, the Sun is super awesome! But the important thing is how much useful electricity we can produce from that solar energy hitting the planet.

For instance, the computer you're using to post your moronic dribble requires a steady level of electricity. If you were using the output of an "unregulated" solar panel the flucuating output could damage or even destroy your computer. Even though the sun shines all the fucking time.

drives the gravitational forces that induce water flow for dams,

You think the suns gravity is responsible for our flowing rivers?

the thermal energy in the earths core

You think the earth's core is hot because of the sun?

Of course it is with a failure rate less then your car starting every day. Solar panels generate electricity every day even with cloud cover with no “ fill ups”. What’s more reliable then that idiot.

Of course it is with a failure rate less then your car starting every day.

Failure rate isn't the only measure of reliability.

Solar panels generate electricity every day even with cloud cover with no “ fill ups”.

Yes they do. Every day. But not every hour. And not at a consistent output level.

What’s more reliable then that

A coal plant, a nat gas plant and a nuclear plant are more reliable than that, moron.

1659286117008.png

It looks like this panel in Oxford in April 2020 has a steadily rising output from about 6 am to about 12:30pm when it starts to steadily decline. I see a quick 40% drop in output just before 10 am. I hope you didn't have any delicate equipment get damaged by that huge flucuation. It looks like the output drops to zero near 7:00 pm and remains at zero for the next 11 hours.

Modern electronic equipment needs reliable amounts of electricity on a consistent basis.
This solar panel can't provide that. For our modern needs, that is UNRELIABLE.

Last edited:
Modern electronic equipment needs reliable amounts of electricity on a consistent basis.
This solar panel can't provide that. For our modern needs, that is UNRELIABLE.
Stupid fk. You’re still living in the dark ages aren’t you.

Forum List

Back