AL institutes work requirement for abled body people on food stamps

No problem with work requirements for able bodied recipients, yes.

It's common sense, yes. I would like to see assistance recipients if able to do work project jobs.

It's common sense, yes. I would like to see assistance recipients if able to do work project jobs.
I would agree with them getting assistance and put them with the Highway Dept picking up trash off the roads, cutting grass and trimming trees. With extra pay of course. NC uses prisoners for that and they get extra pay. I have able bodied extended family members who get welfare and food stamps and they sit around all day watching TV, smoking pot and drinking beer. And they are so GD lazy they won't even cut the grass. The city sends workers to cut their grass. I told their parents they should be ashamed for raising lazy deadbeats and next time I come around at least one of them should be working. The other parent can stay home and watch the kids.

Now you can sleep better.
Enabling people so they don't work, making them completely reliant on the state (taxpayers), so they are your pets, helps you sleep better?
Those damn poor people with all their political power, lobbyists and donors are the ones ripping off taxpayers?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

No, the millions of ill bred deadbeats living off of free shit provided by people who have work ethics.

Enabling people so they don't work, making them completely reliant on the state (taxpayers), so they are your pets, helps you sleep better?
Those damn poor people with all their political power, lobbyists and donors are the ones ripping off taxpayers?

No, the millions of ill bred deadbeats living off of free shit provided by people who have work ethics.
You subsidize concentrated corporate wealth and power son.

Yep. Taxpayers get benefits that those who are allergic to work will never enjoy.

Yep. Taxpayers get benefits that those who are allergic to work will never enjoy.
Them poor folk with all that power to get free stuff are keeping the Hossesass down.

Them poor folk with all that power to get free stuff are keeping the Hossesass down.

My final observation: When will you realize that Liberal Democrat Pukes mission in life is to keep poor people in slavery merely for their votes? Name one thing that Libs do for the good of the country other than spending 99.9% of their effort in keeping the Free Shit Generation dependent on them. Just one. I've got all weekend for your answer.

This. The welfare thing was more about how badly it irked the right that they had to go to work and pay tax for someone getting a "free ride". It's way overblown, even though I would like to see the results of this able bodied must contribute pilot.

This. The welfare thing was more about how badly it irked the right that they had to go to work and pay tax for someone getting a "free ride". It's way overblown, even though I would like to see the results of this able bodied must contribute pilot.
I do also..I am person that enjoys working, it beats the hell out of being idle...

My final observation: When will you realize that Liberal Democrat Pukes mission in life is to keep poor people in slavery merely for their votes? Name one thing that Libs do for the good of the country other than spending 99.9% of their effort in keeping the Free Shit Generation dependent on them. Just one. I've got all weekend for your answer.
I get a lots of free stuff this time of year from the garden.

Someone else till it, plant it, weed it, harvest it?

If not, it wasn't free.

(come from a long line of farmers)

Someone else till it, plant it, weed it, harvest it?

If not, it wasn't free.

(come from a long line of farmers)
I did it all myself...It's free when you get to the profit end of the operation, which I have already surpassed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back