Al Qaeda can create chaos

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
Terrorists poised to win: Al Qaeda can create chaos

I wrote this in April, 2008.

The pen via computer is mightier than the sword or mightier than hijacked planes used as missiles, for that matter. It is widely known the U.S. is susceptible to a major cyber attack. Al Qaeda wants to disguise this attack and does not want anyone to know there is a problem manifesting itself on their computers. If people figured out intruders are trying to disrupt our daily online activities and communication, we would all pull together and thwart those attempts.

The only thing terrorists need to do is develop enough associates in any country whatsoever, who are proficient at English, its vernacular, and some of its customs. They could pose online as Americans or American immigrants and wiggle their way into popular forums; blogs; facebook sites; news commentary sites; youtube networking; instant online surveys; photo sharing sites; etc. There would be no way people could realize thousands to tens of thousands of cell members giving prolonged dialogue, hot topic forum discussions, threads and chatting or well-placed commentary or counter-commentary and begun. All these online cyber chameleon-like terrorists would have to do is act rudely and provocatively in a shrill enough manner in every possible interactive computer circumstance and be very persistent about it. Not much could do the trick. Our society is already extremely troubled and taxed to the limit. The attitudes and reactions of people to the intrusions could quickly snowball, invading society with new toxic levels of strife, antagonism and rage. A dozen or a thousand human cyber bottlenecks can turn sharing into swearing and slander.

Having a chronic disease that's been a challenge since 1990, I know all too well how this can all work. I know how anger will leave no stone unturned, even in a short period of time. I know how anger at excessive levels can poison any activity or completely vanish any will to strive or overcome. Do you think third world countries are not familiar with this type of psychology and suffering? Terrorists always live in poverty and are easily inclined to travel these roads of despair and desperation. Decadence and apathy do exist here. Beware of tricky terrorists!

Americans have become psychologically and, in many cases, physically dependent on internet communication. Many do not participate in the full-fledged and free blogs, but even surfers, who only take part in fast developing side commentaries and instant surveys can have a major impact on the population.

I pray all this is over-speculation. Nonetheless, I strongly suggest that the bad apples in important groups and activities be weeded out or too many cooks will spoil the broth. Get out the word. Yes. In conclusion, I hope people are made aware of this potential plot and theory of mine.

McCain said that the terrorists will wait 100 years to destroy us, and we should do something different before the spirit of the debate is lost to the next generation.

This isn't the stuff Al Qaeda does. Besides who needs to worry about Al Qaeda and internet security? Have you heard/seen the stuff the chinese do? They have whole "towns" built for being cyber-warfare centers.

95% of Al Qaeda are young uneducated adolescent males between the ages of 12 and 24. Really not all that threatening except when they blow themselves up.

This isn't the stuff Al Qaeda does. Besides who needs to worry about Al Qaeda and internet security? Have you heard/seen the stuff the chinese do? They have whole "towns" built for being cyber-warfare centers.

95% of Al Qaeda are young uneducated adolescent males between the ages of 12 and 24. Really not all that threatening except when they blow themselves up.

They seem to have done a fairly good job at a Nairobi mall.

Now that teens know they can get a higher body count at the mall, maybe they will leave toe schools alone.

Forum List

Back