Al-Qaeda Now Prime Suspect

Middle East Islamic terror groups tied to Al-Qaeda now prime suspects in missing Malasian Airline flight

Two Terror Groups Suspects In Malaysian Airplane Crash | #1 News Site on the Threat of Islamic Extremism

What the hell is The Clarion Project and what kind of news organization are they?

Oh, wait.

501(c)(3) Lookup: CLARION FUND INC DBA THE CLARION PROJECT

For all we know it was fundamentalist christians who took the plane down.

Or it's crash landed on a remote island with the fuselage at one end and the tailsection at the other end of the island.

I'd like to recommend the 47 survivors watch out for polar bears and smoke monsters.

'Arts, Culture, and Humanities'...from New York, N.Y. ??

Sounds like rich liberals to me...

Obviously a BS story. AQ would have claimed credit in 5 seconds.

Al-Q Did it. "Hurrah we can now bash the Muslims and Obama"

Interpol say there is no terrorist link. "..........."

Still a lot of unanswered questions as to the role of the two Iranians on board with stolen passports issued by an Iranian travel agent.

I believe the plane is on the ground somewhere.
Could be. Especially now that they discovered the plane started heading in a direction 100 miles from its supposed path.

Now why would they do that unless

A- the pilots are terrorists themselves, or
B- the pilots had guns pointed at their heads
C- the pilots are dead and terrorist took over.

The more time elapses the more this thing becomes mysterious and dangerous.

Almost sounds like a "Bermuda Triangle" incident. A group of Muslim lawyers have had something to say regarding this.......

Muslim group calls for Islamic standards on all Malaysian Airline flights amidst missing plane crisis

And after Obumbler "passes" some new law to exempt us from the law?

Out of curiosity, I need to know. NORMALLY, when Congress passes a law, the President has to approve it.

If Obumbler "passes" a "law," does Congress have to sign it?

Nobody knows anything yet. The distance has expanded. Now they're saying the plane possibly diverted about 250 miles from it's supposed path. Please explain how and why that would happen, and without anybody being informed. 250 miles is about half an hour to one hour of flight, depending.

Looks more & more like terrorists.

Nobody knows anything yet. The distance has expanded. Now they're saying the plane possibly diverted about 250 miles from it's supposed path. Please explain how and why that would happen, and without anybody being informed. 250 miles is about half an hour to one hour of flight, depending.

I'm desparate for this to have been done by terrorists

here's what I read

Forum List

Back